Thread: Went shopping the other night

Wink Went shopping the other night

It looks like the "Out and About" area disappeared with the recent update.........
    So the other night, my wife was out til 11 or so and I was in the moood to dress. Once dressed I just had to go somewhere
    My shopping outings had been (at night) walk up to or just barely in a store and leave quickly. Baby step here....I felt that my makeup was looking good, so I went in a little deeper. First a Target, looked at dresses, skirts, over to jewelery and started to head to door to leave and crossed path with 3 girl SAs who asked me if I needed any help finding anything. I hadn't been forced to speak,reply, etc. before. A brief moment of fear, but with all I've learned here, I just smiled and "briefly" said No thanks and continued out. Would love to been a fly on the wall to see if I was read or not, but then again, who cares.
    On To Meijer. Greeted at door, brief reply...( I really need to work big time on my voice). Wandered around for 10 minutes and started toward door to leave and was met by same greeter. Just smiled my prettiest smile said good night and survived!!!!
    Sorry for the long boring post but it's been posts of this nature that gave me the courage to get out there, so I thought I'd continue the sharing of baby steps to help encourage others to bravery. It was one of the best nights sleep I've had in a while. I've never been so content. God bless this forum and all of you.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

At the start of my shopping it was awkward. It is more 2nd nature now.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One step at a time Beth. Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip.

Out and about has been relabelled "... Special Occasions....", which I think helps clarify that the section is not for describing shopping trips, although to you and many others a shopping trip can be a very special occasion.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.