Ok, I am still relatively new to this sight. I am currently 24 years old and have dabbled in crossdressing over the years since I was about 9 years old. There is only one person in my family who has any inclination about my actions, my younger sister. Here's the story.

Ever since I first tried on my younger sister's school uniform i have been fascinated with woman's clothing. As the years went on, I also gained an interest in make up. When I was about in middle school I told my sister about my fascination for makeup. We would go to the Benjamin Franklin's and raid their face paint isle. Over the period the next few months we would spent our Saturday night's either upstairs alone or outside in the family tent painting and putting makeup each other faces. Gradually this turned me also wearing feminine clothing from the basement that the meant for the local Goodwill, when she decided that I would look good in a bra. Our "antics" were put to an abrupt end one day when I was wearing a white turtle neck, white leggings, pink skirt, blonde wig, and bunny ears while in my sister's room. While I was talking to her and our mom walked in. Luckily, I was near the closet and was able to hide out of sight. (My heart still beats faster just remembering that close call.)

Recently my sister has moved out of the and always invites me over to her house when she has gatherings with her friends. However, whenever I accidentally do something she doesn't like, she'll say out in the open, "I know something about ****." to all of her friends. I simply pretend like I don't know anything, but I dread the thought of her actually telling her friends about our past actions on the inside. I am also a little worried that she'll tell her boyfriend when I am not around. What should I do? Has anyone else ever been in a similar situation?