Thread: I'm so excited about possibly going out this weekend.. With my wife too.

I'm so excited about possibly going out this weekend.. With my wife too.

I've been sharing my feelings, thoughts and desires with my wife.. She's more open with me regarding her own feelings and seems to becoming more accepting. Anyway, one of my desires is to go out and experience my self en femme in public.. I told her this and she is willing to go out with me in public so long as I "blend in" and dress "casual", of course, so I'm happy about her saying she'll come with me.. I just hope she actually follows through with it... I asked if we could go this weekend and she said we should go for a walk on the beach since it's fall and chilly and that there won't be alot of people.. We both love the beach, so this is perfect, cause one of my desires is to walk the beach in a skirt, barefoot in the sand... and I'm just dying to see what I look like in natural light and sunlight instead of indoors with artificial light.

Good luck Hon! First step is the hardest. Marny
    regent,

the happy camper
    Congrats!! Hope it goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    Congrats!! Hope it goes well!
    Yep, same here.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    So wonderful to hear your wife is accepting of your feminine side! Consider asking her to help you "pick out an outfit" she would like you to wear to the beach - something that would blend with what she will be wearing. Keeping her involved with your femme needs is IMO another way to communicate your feelings. Relax, enjoy, have fun, and take some pics!

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time.
    Michelle

That sounds wonderfull, enjoy the day with your wife!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Have a lovely day,hope you both have a wonderful time together

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Well, I asked her about it today, just to make sure it's really gonna happen and now she says she don't think Hampton Beach is a good idea because we lived there for 6yrs and she's afraid of bumping into anyone we may know.. So, we're thinking of somewhere else to go that will be quiet and not have alot of people around, like a park or somewhere else not crowded just so I can be out. She is concerned about neighbors seeing me getting into and out of the car, as well as when driving by, etc... So, I told her I'll pull the car around the back of the house so I can get in/out without being seen, and won't put wig on til we're long past any neighbors and out of town, and will wear hoodie and sunglasses to hide my make up face.

I asked her about going to Ogunquit, or Wells, ME and perhaps renting a room for the day and going out around there for some fun, etc, and she'd love to, but first I have to save up the $$ for it .

One of our biggest concerns is our daughter maybe attracting attention to me by calling me "Daddy", or even worse if she gets into one of her naughty moods and makes people look in our direction, so, for the first few outings, we'll go to secluded quiet remote locations just to be out of the house en femme.. I'm not ready to interact with people, nor do things en femme such as shopping, etc, but it would be nice to perhaps walk by a few people just to see if I'm "read" or not, lol

Well, we went out, but I honestly can't say it was much fun. I was terrified, and think I looked awful.

I did manage to get a couple of ok photos, so I posted them in photos section with some details of the day.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...during-the-day.
    Last edited by LitaKelley; 09-19-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    Well, we went out, but I honestly can't say it was much fun. I was terrified, and think I looked awful.
    First time out is usually terrifying, and we do tend to be out own harshest critic when it comes to our appearance. I'm just so happy for you that you did get out, and with the blessing and company of your wife. That, LitaKelley is absolutely awesome.

Tash