Thread: Tired but...

Tired but...

but I don't wanna take off my breast forms!!! >.< So here I sit, starring bleary eyed at the computer screen. All the while knowing sleep deprivation does not bring health benefits AT ALL. Not to mention, I'm scared of sleeping with my forms on. I just barely got them and don't want to wake up only to find them useless! So, what am I doing? Asides from the forum, looking at clothing and bras that'll go great with my new forms...or so I hope they will! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who's pushed their sleep a little for the sake of enjoying being dressed a little longer.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Asako, i'm sure you are not the only one who sacrafices sleep to prolong the enjoyment of being dressed in some fashion or another.. just remember morning comes quick

I do have to laugh that you are posting this topic and how ironic that your avatar is of a character falling asleep..

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Well mine are still on. And I agree with Marissa, you Avitar is great for the message.

I know what you mean. I have become so used to having boobs, that when I take them off, I just don't feel right. As far as a lack of sleep, that's the story of my life! LOL

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Sleep........are yes thats the thing I use to do........fond memories

I know what your saying about breast forms thro I get so use to wearing them I hate taking them off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Gold Member
    Asako, you really don't want to ask the members here how many times they stayed up to late because they were dressed. You might that you have only just begun!

Get some rest and remember they can be used again in the morning. After about 100 years or so the fun of then may be less at least I have been told that.

I have slept in mine for going on 2 years. As long as you sleep on your side it is fine. Sleeping on your stomach is a bit of a problem and very noticeable.
    Michelle

The only reason I went to bed last night is because I saw inanimate objects starting to move in little bits when I clearly knew they weren't moving. What am I talking about? Well, the technical explanation is that my vision was probably distorting very slightly from the lack of sleep that I was missing. So yea, I eventually went to sleep and just woke up. >.>
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?