Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you won the lottery

If you won the lottery

Hi girls. This stupid thought crossed my mind and I figured that I'd throw it at you all. If you won the lottery or any other windfall, after meeting your other obligations, how would it play a role on your cd ing? I would most likely buy a new wardrobe and shoes to match each outfit. Oh, and laser BODY HAIR removal. How about you?

Boob and butt job and some plastic surgery on face, lipo suction for spare tire, get rid of my girdles

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Pay off my debts.......then have fun, 1st get my facial hair removed, new wardrode and the rest as it came
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Assuming I could retire, I would do volunteer work in femme mode.

Banned Read only
    I would of course pay off any bills I have. Then I would invite everyone from this forum to have a makeover male or female your choice.

I probably go get buy my own house, therapy for a while, get HRT, buy a new wardrobe, and get SRS then go get a job as my new self... (yeah I know that's not CD but it's what I'd do)

Aspiring Member
    Pay off bills, do whatever is necissary to live full time, as April said, find where I can do volunteer work in my old field, now as a woman. Having surgery- possibly.

Well..... I of course would pay off my bills. Get an apartment for all my girl things. That way, I could move easieer in and out of femme mode. Also some body mods and maybe some other changes etc...

I might go a lot further with my cd'ing.
    Michelle

i would payoff my bills take care of my wife and my family and buy a house and have a room just for me that could have all the woman cloths and every thing i need to look like a woman as long as my wife was ok with it .

Shop! I would have to get a new place with a lot more closet space.
    Also, Boob, Bum and Plastic Surgery on the face. Hmmmm! HRT and SRS? Who knows where my new wealth would take me.

I'd get a huge new wardrobe, facial feminizing surgery, hair removal, goe on HRT, SRS, get perfect new teeth, hair transplant, get several beautiful human hair wigs, and do whatever else necessary to become a drop dead gorgeous woman in every way.

Ok, so I'm really not so sure I'd go as far as SRS, but the rest I'd do in a heartbeat if it were actually financially possible, but all the above only after all my daughters college educations are paid for.

I would just stay at my old job and pretty much not change. NOT !!!!!! Like my name, I would pull
    myself from my male part and become physically a woman ( mentally I'm so close).

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    Well, I am sure I would buy more clothes.....that goes with out question. As I am not about trying to be a woman, I would just move somewhere where my dressing habits are more acceptable and enjoy being ME.

I really don't think that it would make much of a difference for me at all. I am fortunate enough to not owe anyone anything and can purchase whatever Nicole needs and wants to feel and be pretty. My current plans are to move by the end of the year and begin living as Nicole full time. That will be followed by more HRT, electrolysis, FFS and implants. SRS?, hopefully if medical conditions allow and permit.

i'd move into a bigger place,i hate having to keep things in boxes.
    stevie 0

Necessary things:Let my parents retire. Pay off everything that's got them down. I'd have to start a "college fund" savings account for my nieces and nephew too.

After that, obviously therapy and transition. A new house that has a sound proof room with a huge TV, complex stereo, surround sound system, all my console systems/games, my drum kit, my guitar, a pool table or two, and a bunch of arcade games from the old days. Quite simply, my room would have to have a walk-in closet for everything I own now and would most likely come to own after the lottery. Then, I'd build a computer and a web server with the best hardware on the market so I could be in geek heaven. The house itself would be big enough for several family members to stay comfortably in their own rooms. I think I'd have to talk to mom about hiring someone to take care of the cleaning since the house would be so big. Then, I'd just spend the rest of my days having fun and taking college classes for things I'm interested in while pursuing my own monetary interests for possible profit making. Never too old to learn, I say.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    After seeing my family taken care of,It would Definitely be Laser Treatment for face and body.also a Walk in wardrobe filled to the brim with gorgeous outfits and wigs etc,and enough shoes to make Imelda Marcos blush

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Interesting question. It wouldn't affect my CDing at all, actually. Not the type of response that's interesting or funny, and I'm not trying to be contrarian, but I would just pay off my debt and give the rest away.

Once everything was paid off, and if there was enough to retire on, then I would. And not buy clothes just because I could. That's how lottery winners get in trouble, spend spend spend.

Once retired I'd have more time to lose weight, and once the weight was off, then I'd buy clothes that fit the new me. I'd still look for deals, however.

Then do some traveling and visit with friends made all over the world.
    DonnaT

the happy camper
    My first goal would be to get my wife out of the job she's in and doing something she would enjoy, cause when Mama's happy, Sophie's happy.

Then, I would take a relatively small amount, say $1k, and spend it on something practical, like clothes.

Idealistic response...........

Assuming it was enough of a win, I would buy an island (probably in the Caribbean -gotta have good weather) where pretty much anything goes. Obviously, International Law (protection of minors, personal liberty, human rights etc) would apply, and any visitor would be free to live their life the way they please.

Basically, anybody could live there as long as they accepted the personal freedom of all other residents to do what they want, wear what they want, worship whoever they want, eat and drink whatever they want.

Anybody who criticises/prejudices somebody elses lifestyle, or broke (or threatened to break) any of the aforementioned International Laws would suffer instant expulsion from the island.

When I win the lottery, and buy the Island, all Crossdressers are more than welcome - in fact, I will advertise it here first!!

Is that too Utopian?

Oh, and as it's my island, I will of course be in charge (but I'm an OK boss -ask the people who work for me.....)

Tough to say but I'd be doing the obvious payoffs and then enjoy the freedom to live unencumbered. I'd love to redesign my home but then I might decide to relocate and design a new one. Hot red convertable, of course, but which brand? My church could use some help w/ a few things but which project would I want to tackle?

But, while contemplating all this I'd like to start HRT and seriously think about SRS. And, of course I'd go to all the best clothing stores and
    SHOP

Where to begin? Pay off debts, sure. After that, first, a new house , in a low tax state with a local support group, and with an entire wing dedicated to Diane! (And a new wing for my SO. And Horses!) Then a new wardrobe, grow my own hair, remove the unwanted hair, pierce my ears, take deportment and voice lessons, have liposuction, face, brow and eylelid lifts, chin and cheekbone implants, etc. And whatever my SO wants to match. Then find some TG friendly places to go out.

Some of the beaches in Delaware cater to our crowd, and DE is about as low tax a state as you can find. (Texas is low tax too, but unless you want to live in Austin proper, not very supportive of us. And Austin is too far from the beach.) Most of DEs budget comes from tolls on the 10 miles of I-95 that passes through DE, so they are supported by out of staters.

This is just the selfish stuff; I also would adopt/support more than a few children through Childfund or some other organization. If they can identify TG children, maybe bring some home. And plenty of family needs to satisfy. Hum, maybe the $ will not go as far as I thought. How much did I win again?
    Last edited by DameErrant; 09-17-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Some one had to do it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

No TS envy, I'd still feel and see me as a GM when looking at my naked self in front of the mirror, but would hire a stylist/seamstress to create my perfect wardrobe to express my soul which is 1/3 feminine + 2/3 masculine. Since I love watching womens sports, I would hire GG athletes and coaches to workout with them (in girly apparel of course) in sports like netball, gymnastics, platform diving...