Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is crossdressing to you a need or a past time

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

is crossdressing to you a need or a past time

is crossdressing to you a need or a past time. for me it's just a past time it just feels to good when i dress
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

For me it's a need, I get really depressed if I can't do it.

I doubt there have been many days in the last few years when I havn't poped into a skirt, at the least.

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Well. Where to start? I guess that for me, it is a passtime. But i feel that I need it. But some times the need can be so overwhelming! I just NEED to be again. The longest that I have stayed dressed was 1 week. That was so good to live as Melissa for that long! In saying that though, I usually do dress for a couple of days at a time. Its been nearly 2 weeks now, and I'm starting to feel the need to get back that feeling again!

.....Melissa............
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

GypsyKaren
    Dressing for me is really a need. I feel empty and lost when I can't do it.

GypsyKaren

For me, its a real need.

I just don't feel right within myself if i can't fulfil the need to dress at times.

I suspect this is one of the reasons why my relationship failed. I pretty much abstained for 9 years, but i did start wearing pantyhose for reasons which my wife accepted at the time, so i was able to wear them (and eventually cotton panties) to curb my desires for a longtime.

But, i also needed to wear dresses and heels and makeup and .....

You know, the 'need' was there all the time. No way is XDR a past time for me!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Haley Pink~

Dressing, being Femme is a must for me..

I just have urges that are not settled in me till I dress as a female. I don't know why I am like this. It's just magic like when it rains or that the sky is blue and other things. It just is!

Always when I have not been in Femme for a while I get so moody. Again I don't know why. It just is!

So for my side, 100% for dressing En Femme. As much as possible. LOL

I believe people are nicer when dressed and not so cranky. *smile
    Me? Am I like that? Like yeah! I am. LOL

Anyway, Love to you all.
    Haley

A definite need!!

For me, it is a REAL need. If I'm out of sorts, it really calms me down and more relaxed. Also for other medical reasons, it is infinitely more comfortable to wear dresses or skirts. It helps a lot in providing at least a little relief from a chronic pelvic pain problem (caused by an incompetent M.D., no less.....). Life would be quite more tolerable if I were able to dress most all of time & be out doing normal daily things dressed.

I used to think it was a pass time, but the wife said if I don't get to dress, atleast partly, I get very grouchy. So I guess it's a need for me also. I know it makes me feel relaxed, when I dress.

I also used to think that it was a pastime. Although it seems like that pastime is almost all the time now. That is not necessarily a bad thing. I feel way more comfortable dressed.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

An absolute need

I have been dressing for nearly 40 years, off and on but ultimatley finding more and more it has to be on. Am including femme pieces more regularly into my outfits. I am accepting that this is who I am and have learned to be very ok with that.

tiff

For me any more it is a real need if I don't get to wear at least panties on a daily basis I am a real SOB to live with I know I tried and it ain't gonna fly that way every day I have to have it.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

It is a need, a must, and a have to. With out it there is no me and I can not function. Dress daily for atleast a few hours. If not I get really grumpy and depressed.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

a way of life
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Aspiring Member

Yes Yes!

Well maybe for right now it is still just a past time. But that does not disclude that it is still very important to me. It is just also that it is kind of very hard to be able to dress like i would truly liie to do which would be a lot more of the time. Heck hey i have even been one of those who has considered changeing my sex and i still think this is a very strong urge and option I think it would still be very much better to be a real gg or as close as i could ever get to it short of being reincarnated again female which is what i am wating for anyway. Or maybe one of theses days's they will finally come up with a real way for us guys who long to be girls to swap with females i would sign up for that right away. Oh well!. Suzy!.

A girl in the works

A needed past time

For me, I don't have to, but I like to. There are those days when I feel that I really need to dress. It is kinda like a stress relief for me.

Hugs,
    Ariel
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    is crossdressing to you a need or a past time. for me it's just a past time it just feels to good when i dress
    It has became a need.

Most definitely a need. There have been times when I have felt "ashamed" of it and tried to purge everything in order to get a more "normal" life. I could sometimes go for a few months but there is no way to stop. The desire was always there and eventually it would consume me again. Its a very expensive and time wasting process finding out that this is who I am and not try to change it. Overall, though, it is very much a need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="2"]Kelly Kelly Bo Belly Banarama Moe Mel Lee Fee Fie Foe Fell E KELLY![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]~:>[/SIZE]
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le-avatar1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]FABJSFADHH [SIZE="1"](Female At Birth Just Suffering From A Distended Hoo Haa)[/SIZE] Kelly[/SIZE]

For me it just is.It's become such a part of my life now,even though I don't go out or dress completely.It's just me.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Need?

Oh, I guess it is...Eva is a part of me. I couldn't resist her if I tried.

Cool, a fellow Qld'er. I have too, i know its me and i can't ignor it. for years i tried too suppress it, finding myself acting, well........insane. yeah i need it!

By the way big fan of sailor moon, I used to tape the episodes from agro's cartoon conection.

sorry people its an australian thing

definetly a need

for sure it is a need for me... it is a part of who I am and I can tell you from experience if I am unable to be myself for too long You will see one depressed and cranky person.

For me its a hobby, its something I enjoy doing. But its not something I need to do every day. It is fun when it fits into my life. Actually if I had more of a chance to do it I think it would grow into more than a part-time hobby but it just doesn't fit in my life right now.

Banned Read only

For me, a need...

although I may only do it once every two months.

Is crossdressing a need or pasttime

For me , crossdressing is a pasttime. I do it whenever I get a chance. I'll wear panties to work some times or dress en femme when my wife isn't home.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

[SIZE=2]Aloha,
    For me, both, a needed pasttime! I can go a month or two without dressing, however I do need to be a Tgirl at times in order to feel complete.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]