Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre and intriguing fact

Exclamation Bizarre and intriguing fact

I just noticed something that left me intrigued; while I was dressed I had to write down my grossery list and much to my surprise my handwriting changed quite a lot into a more feminine caligraphy.

Has anyone else ever noticed this or is it just me?

Hi Lacing, Yes, I have experienced the same thing. But not only while dressed. I sometimes think my handwriting is more feminine looking then other men's writing. I have often wondered and worried me (especially at work) if it kind of outs me to those that see my hand writing since I tend to write very neatly, legible, and as you say.... a more feminine calligraphy.

I have not noticed my handwriting changing, but my actions, and how I relate to others changes when I'm enfemme. It's a bit amazing.

Freddy

Silver Member
    Absolutely! My handwriting has become more feminine in that a new bank teller recently asked me to resign a check -"just to verify". With my smooth flowing script, I'm guessing I could never be a Physician that scribbles out a perscription! LOL

MMMMM, Maybe I should try and dress more often. My handwriting is more between shorthand and aribic. LOL

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    These days the only time I write anything while dressed up is signing cheques to my gender therapist. Unfortunately it's still as illegible as ever... more so, maybe.

I have always written like a girl whether I was dressed or not. When I was younger and in high school my teachers would always comment about how I had such nice handwriting. And I have had comment from other people like co-workers who have said I write like a girl, if they only knew how (write)..lol they were.

Gold Member
    There might be some truth to this - I noticed when I dress up like a hillbilly, I completely lose the ability to read OR write.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Silver Member
    Yeah, that happened to me too. I went out to a Chinese restaurant last night and noticed that I completely lost the ability to communicate in English. I found, however, that I could suddenly speak fluent Cantonese.

S

yep, happened to me too...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Yeah, that happened to me too. I went out to a Chinese restaurant last night and noticed that I completely lost the ability to communicate in English. I found, however, that I could suddenly speak fluent Cantonese.
    Must have been a nuisance in a Mandarin restaurant...

I do not think mine changes with how I dress. However, I have been told ever since high school that I have a girls hand writting. The critics say it is much too legible for a man.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

My wife was a teacher, primary school kids, and girls handwriting is generally much neater than boys. Never been told that I write like a girl, but I have always been complimented on my handwriting, from school, uni and at work. I still use a fountain pen, you know real wet ink, whenever I am writing anything other than cheques

Gold Member
    My handwriting stinks horribly no matter what I am wearing. You could probably put me in a straightjacket and it wouldn't change a bit.

i have the same problem as sue, but much worse. now that i have arthritis. if ones hand writing determined your job i should be a brain surgeon and a superior math genius.

but i am not. and i love the program spell check.

Loni

Banned Read only
    Yes I agree that my handwriting does change tremendously when In fem mode. I notices it while filling out some slips at the SCC last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    My handwriting stinks horribly no matter what I am wearing. You could probably put me in a straightjacket and it wouldn't change a bit.
    I did find one thing that changes my handwriting: wearing a cast on my right hand, and thus being forced to write with my left hand. My left-handed writing was of course somewhat messy at the start, but before the end of the 6 weeks, it was neater than normal writing.

(Unfortunately my fine coordination is messed up; the more I try to control fine movements, the more messy I get.)

My hand writing is rotten if I'm enfemme or in drab.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have the opposite problem...if you call it a problem. Most people think I have very feminine handwriting as a man...mmm...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    My hand writing is rotten if I'm enfemme or in drab.
    What she said. :-)

- Diane

I am still trying to envision feminine versus masculine hand writing. I thought hand writing was just scribbles on paper. Might we be pushing this feminine thing bit too far. Now, sitting down on a toilet while peeing that's something to talk about!

I agree with Alexia's remarks!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I am right handed as a male, and mostly left handed as Tina.

Tina finds it a bit of a challenge still to write left handed, but as a male I can't even begin to write left handed.

tina

You know. I have noticed when I dress up like a music artist I like, all of sudden I can just shred on my guitar just like him (and he is an open CD, lol Look up Hizaki,).

Gads I wish that were true. Sadly it is not.

I don't notice any change in my writing when I am enfem. That's is kinda trippy. cool, but trippy.

All I can say is that the power of suggestion is truly amazing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning