Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your favourate naughty outfit

Ooooh, all of you girls are so good when you're bad! I'm so proud of you!

I have a few 'going out' naughty outfits, my fave being an 11" black leather skirt, black and sliver lycra stretch sleeveless top, that I wear with 4" strappy heels. A wide black belt with a few subtle B&D-style rings and maybe a chain completes the look.
    I've gotten more than a few compliments wearing that.

Then, (oh, boy!) there are the 'private' ones ...
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Indoors, four inch strappy heels, diamond pattern thigh-hi's, garter belt, bikini panties, a black and red bustier, dog collar around my neck, long black gloves, a see-through black negligee, and a black 3" long cigarette holder (even tho I'm not a smoker, it does add a certain hint of intrigue and evil even if the cigarette's a fake).

Outdoors, I like to go with the Lara Croft look: tailored cargo shorts, black lycra tank top, hiking boots, and black socks rolled down to anklets.

Maid's outfit, complete with headpiece and feather duster. Also, Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform. They are fun to wear.

Anything with the lace panties my wife bought me at Family Dollar a couple weeks ago. Check em out gals. Red, white and black! 3 pair, 3 dollars. Wheeee!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dora Faye View Post
    Anything with the lace panties my wife bought me at Family Dollar a couple weeks ago. Check em out gals. Red, white and black! 3 pair, 3 dollars. Wheeee!!!!
    Very nice! I LOVE lace panties!
    I don't claim to be an expert on anything! After all, an EX is a has-been and a Spurt is a drip under pressure!
    OK, OK. I admit it. I am a has-been drip under pressure. Sigh.

I'm in with the corset's and stockings. I also appreciate a French Maid uniform, my Miss Muffett costume that I bought for myself but the wife wore last year,I have worn it several times since during "naughty time".

My red open boyyom girdle,matching push up bra,pink satin full cut panties with black nylons and my black mini dress.Plus my makeup is always over the top,love to look ****y.

I have very little in my wardrobe that isn't intended to be worn "Out" so I'll look at items I have actually worn out and about. My current favorite naughty dress I bought just a few weeks ago and wore out that evening. It is a Arden B. halter dress with a scarf bottom. I almost didn't try it on because of the size but went ahead and gave it a spin in the dressing room. It fits like a glove when I have all my padding and forms in place! I wore it to club 313 and got many compliments on it including: "That dress is fierce!" I also got a couple of whistles when exiting a convience store at 3am with my soda for driving home. That gave me a lift as much as the caffiene in my soda!

The hem of the woven part of the dress ends just barely under my bum. From there the scarf bits cover my legs. The thing is that they move out of the way as your legs move so almost the whole length of your leg is visible any time you walk. It feels very sexy!!

cd naughty.jpg cd naughty 2.jpg

My other very naughty feel item is a costume. My Playboy Bunny uniform from 2 halloweens ago. It just fits differently than any other piece of clothing I own. And with the high cut legs I feel like a show girl! I got lots of feedback the nights I wore this out of the house! I'm hoping for a costume party that would call for this again.
    Bunny.jpg
    Sally

Magnificent, stunning.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I was thinking about purchasing this...

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i have a black babydoll that i really like and it is very sheer and has that maribou fake fur around all the openings. It is in fact too sheer to share any of the pics here.

but this is more a personal feeling than a reality as i don't do it any justice that a real GG would to fill it out.

halloween is coming and maybe i'll go out. And i can't deny that the idea of a Playboy Bunny outfit has settled in my mind.

Not the one on TV!

Nurse Rachael

Do you think this qualifies?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Playboy Bunny Costume

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    My other very naughty feel item is a costume. My Playboy Bunny uniform from 2 halloweens ago. It just fits differently than any other piece of clothing I own. And with the high cut legs I feel like a show girl! I got lots of feedback the nights I wore this out of the house! I'm hoping for a costume party that would call for this again.
    Bunny.jpg
    [SIZE="4"]Really neat costume! I'm afraid that my frame wouldn't fit.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

Mine would be a sheer top with a short skirt, fishnet stockings and high heels.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Indoor fun- I love my leather mini dress wore with my sexist black lace lingerie,black patent 4inch heels and over the knee black stockings.****ty makeup of course

Nothing too extravagant outdoors,naughtiest would have been my pleated tartan minikilt,knee high frilly socks with bow,black maryjane heels,white halterneck top,worn to Edinburgh Pride a few years back

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

For me, black spandex catsuit, opera length gloves, boots, with long black hair.,

cheeky thing

My favorite

Naughty outfit
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The one in my avatar.

I got this little "top" at Goodwill for $3.99, and wear it as a naughty little dress at home because its long. I have worn it to a club, but with a longer pink skirt.

wow, that is very sexy haley.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]One of my favorite naughty photos. I find the stethoscope so darn sexy !!...Don't you ??[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy V View Post
    I got this little "top" at Goodwill for $3.99, and wear it as a naughty little dress at home because its long. I have worn it to a club, but with a longer pink skirt.
    Wow girl - you look sooo hot!
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    [SIZE="4"] I find the stethoscope so darn sexy !!...Don't you ??[/SIZE]

I agree.