Thread: Disneyland Season Pass

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Disneyland Season Pass

So I was looking through some old posts and they mentioned that you can go crossdressed with certain conditions. But what about season pass holders? My season pass has my guy picture and when you enter it shows your picture to the person at the gate.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I have not been to Disneyland dressed but I have been to King's Island dressed. Male picture on the machine & female me. All it took was my male voice telling the person it was me. I was prepared to remove my wig if needed.

In the end, just call and ask them.

I hope this helps.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

as far as tourist traps go disney land is supposed to be very cd/tg friendly.

but i live some 600 miles from them, and have not been in thirty years, (had a wife and kid then).

Last year I went to Guest Services and asked them about going crossdressed. They said anyone can go crossdressed any time they want, as they are cd/tg friendly. I posted that in the Halloween thread (both this year and last year), so maybe I need to clarify that.

If you go in regular clothes - ie. what any one would wear to Disneyland or Disney World any day of the year, then that's fine.

If you want to dress up in a costume (ie. Pirate, Princess, Tinkerbell, etc.) you can only go during the party special events going on through Halloween - and there's special rules you have to follow for that.

So, if any of you want to go any day of the year and you want to wear opposite sex clothes, there's no problem with that. As for the season ticket holder picture, I would say call guest services beforehand and ask that question. If you're still not sure, go to guest services outside the gate (it's on the west side of the main entrance), and ask them. Personally, I live close enough to them that I'd just drop by and ask if I was not sure - but what I did was have my California driver's license picture taken while I was dressed in order to avoid confusion in a situation like that.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Hugs,
    Ann

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I saw a CD at Disneyland a few years ago.

At first, I thot she was a Disney character! Over 6' tall, with long, bushy coal black hair and beard, heavy men's lace up boots, a colorful knee length twirl skirt, no breast forms, and a T shirt. However, after watching her for awhile, I saw she was with her SO and two young children. No one else seemed to notice!

Briana, check out the, " Upcoming Events", section! We're trying to organize a group of girls for Disneyland on Oct. 12th!

I guess we have 2 at present?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Thanks, I did see your post, which is why I had asked about the season pass. Most people just buy a ticket. Thanks for the information.

Two questions though: do you ride space mountain or do you fear a wig flying off?
    Second do you use the ladies or gents restroom even if you aren't passable?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Space mountain is one of my favorite rides!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Thanks, I did see your post, which is why I had asked about the season pass. Most people just buy a ticket. Thanks for the information.

Two questions though: do you ride space mountain or do you fear a wig flying off?
    Second do you use the ladies or gents restroom even if you aren't passable?
    My wigs fit pretty well. If my glasses stay on, I won't worry about my wig!

Good question about the bathrooms there! There will be more stalls in the ladies restrooms.
    But, I think I'll ask the Disney staff to be safe!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!