Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Pleasures !

Little Pleasures !

Share with us a little pleasure you have experienced while CDing. One for me was the first time "my girls" held my unsnapped bra up after I had switched from an A to a C cup.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Seeing my painted toenails peeking from under the covers when I woke up this morning.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Seeing how I looked in a wig the first time I went shopping. That long brown hair with nice full body....made me feel almost complete.
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Platinum Member
    Lots of things but one recurring favorite is seeing my lip print on the brim of a wine glass.

seeing my painted toes while walking around is always a pleasure. I still think my biggest thrill was the first time I got all dressed up and I felt like everything was just right.

I'm having one as I write this. Just got a new short hair wig and am dressed for the day, but can't stay away from the mirrors. Yesterday hand a mani and pedi and had by brows waxed, with more arch and shorter. Damm! Got to go to the mirror again.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    when i was able to dress... the taste of lipstick on my lips.... seeing my hands with long pretty (stick on) nails..... the swish of my skirt agsinst my hose

It has to be the first time I put on a b-cup and realized I filled it completely without any "help"! Second place goes to the trip to the wig salon...wearing that same bra!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I thought I'd try for the less usual thoughts:

The feeling of polished nails across your lips...nothing like that feeling.
    The shift in body presentation walking in 4"+ heels. Everything just feels so terrific!
    All the little things you need to do to itch your eyes when wearing mascara, keep your hair out of your mouth, and dealing with lipstick!
    And, now that I can do it, Tina's voice inflections are just incredible

tina

Gold Member
    Getting out an feeling the fresh air! Even if you aren't around anyone, it feels like all obstacles are lifted.

I've had many, but my most recent little pleasure was taking my first Estrodiol pill.

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve II
    Share with us a little pleasure you have experienced while CDing.
    [SIZE="2"]I never get tired of the wind blowing up under my skirt! That is completely AWESOME!!! [/SIZE]

I'm like a couple others, love to see my painted toenails peeking out from under something! But my biggest thrill is going to the store or out to eat, toenails polished, thigh highs and cute panties on, legs shaved and just enough makeup to make people think "is he...maybe.." Not to forget the mesh top loafers that offer just a hint of my toes if you look just right. And no one knows but my wife and I !!! I love it !!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

interesting question. I would have to say. The day I realized I was really going to be full time and at the same time the scariest day. Emotional Pleasure and pain. at its height, mixed feelings in the extream.

One of my greatest pleasures is when I'm dressed in a nice skirt and top, walking about on a nice spring day, and the breezes are gently blowing my skirt around my freshly shaved nylon encased legs.

The feeling of being out dressed for the first time in a mall. Out for everyone to see. It was wonderful and scary at the same time.

Freddy

Typing, dialing the cellphone, shower, get dresses and so on with loooooong manicured nails.

seeing the bra strap peek through at the neck line when wearing a scoop/jewel/boat neck top.

Feeling the breeze blowing under my skirt while wearing stockings and a garter belt! Nothing beats it!

I only go out enfeme in my backyard, but I just love the feeling of the wind as it lifts up my skirt.

Like all of you out there I like skirts, a breeze and nails but most of all I like the feel of sweaters and how they fit my body and the soft fuzzy clingeyness of them

Wind blowing the skirt is always nice
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've been going without nylons all summer and I have a nice pedicure, last week it was chilly so I decided to break out the pantyhose, when I saw my painted toes through the nylon it took my breath away, even my feet looked feminine

My first big outing by myself into the real world to a concert at our symphony hall, exiting the elevator at intermission and catching a glimpse of a cute girl in the mirror, and then realizing that it was me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I feel more complete and happier now than I ever thought possible

The first time I was dressed, as I had wanted to be for 10 years, out in the public - OK it was dark and I was very nervous - but feeling so good...