Thread: Funny thing that happened today...

Smile Funny thing that happened today...

Ok gals, so I cant wear much to work (dress code), but one thing I always wore were my panties and more recently as Im starting to develop... my bra. I recently bought (what is now my favorite) a Victorias Secret Incredible Racerback bra... anyway, I was wearing it tonight at work and one of my co-workers (we will call her Sheda) called me on the radio to go check some stuff. So I said ok and expected that to be the end of it. Well she shows up at my office and came in while I was talking to another co-worker and started rubbing my shoulders and asking me for another favor (work related) but the whole time all I'm thinking is "I KNOW she feels my bra straps" lol. I was sooo excited, and at the same time was thinking how am I going to explain this if she does as me what im wearing! For all I know she paid no attention, but I know she did haha I doubt she will say anything though because she is cool like that, I doubt she'll even say anything to me about it. Just thought I'd share if you all have some funny stories and such chip in!

Yeah good one. You're probably lucky it wasn't a guy.

That reminds me of the time that I forgot that I was wearing panties (bright red ones) and was changing in the men’s locker room at the gym. I didn’t remember that I was wearing them until I dropped my pants and glanced around and saw every guy in the locker room staring at me. Then I remembered that I was wearing bright red panties! I didn’t care, though. I just finished changing, left, and laughed about it the whole way home. You should have seen the looks on their faces! Priceless!

nice story, asnd yes its a good thing it wasn't a guy

Gold Member
    Depending how far down she rubbed, she might have thought it was a tank top t-shirt. The very top is roughly the same.

Silver Member
    What you discovered is something I have been saying over and over here on this forum. Yes, she knew you were wearing a bra. No, she didn't care. Someone else probably mentioned that you were wearing a bra and she came in to check it out for herself. It's such a non-issue. Right up there with worrying if you will be "outed" for piercing your ears.

All together now, repeat after me. NOBODY cares what you wear for underwear. By now, everybody in the United States knows all about crossdressers. They've seen it all on Oprah, or Jerry, or Dr Phil, or whatever. It's old news.

Stephie

Thanks for the comments all Yes I'm glad it wasn't one of the guys, haha I'd have just told them that someone bet me to wear it... (Some of the guys aren't so accepting...) I think it would cause allot of awkwardness. But if I started with saying it was a bet then they all got a good laugh, said whatever they wanted, then the next time I would probably just say, well after the bet I actually liked it, so I do it all the time. hehe

And yes, agreed Stephenie S, I got both of my ears pierced and my boss sorta freaked when he thought it was only the right ear, then i turned my head and he saw both were pierced. He told the whole dept in the morning and we all just kinda laughed. Just be positive, and confident, and don't be upset. I had fun ;P Nobody has made a single negative comment yet. I really enjoy them being pierced because even if I can't or am not wearing anything else I can still remember my earrings I've got on

Of course if I went to work with the pair of heart drop earrings I bought... that may be a different story haha

You could just say the bra was doctors orders because of a medical condition...probably better than saying it was a bet. Anyhow, you could mess with your boss by actually wearing feminine earrings...
    Chickie

Hehe, I guess that's true on both accounts. I actually did think about saying the doc suggested it/told me to. As for my earrings, I still haven't gotten to the point that they feel comfortable to switch out... Last time I couldn't get the durn thing in 1 ear so I had to put the small diamonds back in. (Which is fine cuz they are really cute and most women wear them anyhow) But even though it's been about 10 weeks I think I'm going to go another 8-10 before I start changing them out again. The last thing I want to do is get an infection and do it again. Might as well just wait