Ok gals, so I cant wear much to work (dress code), but one thing I always wore were my panties and more recently as Im starting to develop... my bra. I recently bought (what is now my favorite) a Victorias Secret Incredible Racerback bra... anyway, I was wearing it tonight at work and one of my co-workers (we will call her Sheda) called me on the radio to go check some stuff. So I said ok and expected that to be the end of it. Well she shows up at my office and came in while I was talking to another co-worker and started rubbing my shoulders and asking me for another favor (work related) but the whole time all I'm thinking is "I KNOW she feels my bra straps" lol. I was sooo excited, and at the same time was thinking how am I going to explain this if she does as me what im wearing! For all I know she paid no attention, but I know she did haha I doubt she will say anything though because she is cool like that, I doubt she'll even say anything to me about it. Just thought I'd share if you all have some funny stories and such chip in!