Thread: Hiding you breast(GG's) or breast forms.

Hiding you breast(GG's) or breast forms.

I love wearing my forms. I wish they were real.
    As the weather gets cooler at nite, when I go out not cding I can now wear my forms under my sweatshirt.
    I usually wear a nude light support sleeping bra with smaller attached forms.

What I noticed is I have to keep my arms close to my chest/breasts to keep the hidden. I noticed sometimes I have to even cross my arms to hide/hold them in place. I have noticed a lot of gg's do this naturally.

GG's do you do this? or do you do this to draw attention away from your breasts? both? When you arms are crossed breasts are always minimized.

I noticed I have the same mannerism when I don't want my noticed.

Do you cd'ers and gg's notice the same thing?
    or
    GG's is all this just in my mind and not reality?

I have found that at times when wearing my forms that I have done the crossed arm maneuver. It gives me the the confidence that I'm hiding the forms. I don't go out much but have done things around the house with the forms in place and have gone outside. If someone is nearby, then I'll cross my arms to conceal.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

The reason a GG crosses her arms is because some are larger and they bounce. Also because some men think it is ok to stare at a woman's breasts as if they were for sale. A woman finds that at the very least annoying. As far as hidding them 99% of people would not notice anything. In fact you draw more attention to your self by walking or running with your arms in a non natural place. relax

Banned Read only
    Well first of all, if you are wearing breast forms, why are you hiding them? Isn't the idea of breast forms to give you breast that can be seen? Second, if you are walking around with your breast covered by your crossed arms you are drawing more attention to yourself unless you are a wooden Indian at a cigar store.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Well first of all, if you are wearing breast forms, why are you hiding them? Isn't the idea of breast forms to give you breast that can be seen? Second, if you are walking around with your breast covered by your crossed arms you are drawing more attention to yourself unless you are a wooden Indian at a cigar store.
    Is it the look or the feel of cding.
    I think it is the feel for me.
    The excitement of having the attached forms on. Like a gg your breast(forms)pulling at your body with every movement.

I love the feeling.

I hide my forms under the bed but when I am wearing them, I try to accentuate them as much as possible..walking straighter, tighter shirts, tighter cincher/shapers, et al. When I have crossed my arms (inadvertantly) with forms, I felt ackward and couldn't keep my arms folded.

why would i have my forms on if i wanted to hide them?

The arm-crossing isn't just for the boobies. When people cross their arms, it is generally a standoffish pose. I notice that I cross my arms a lot when I am uncomfortable, or if I do not like the people that I am around.

But, my friends and I were talking about stupid stuff we do with our boobs...on the list was crossing our arms and putting the boobs over the arms to take pressure off...or resting boobs on high tables to take off the pressure.

Haha and we thought we were pretty sly in our efforts to do this. So, the arm-crossing with GG's may be 1) I'm on my period and my boobs are hurting me 2) I don't like you..you make me feel awkward or 3) Would you please stop looking at my rack...I'll cross my arms until you stop it.

At the end of the day...no GG is really covering up her boobs. She is just either trying to get more comfortable or asking in a nice way that her male company look at her face.

I get in trouble with low cut tops pretty often and have a safety pin in my purse 90% of the time. But, I mean...that to cover up boob-crack...not to cover up with fact I have boobs....so...
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Aspiring Member
    Golly ms Prene, if I nad your shape I would never have a reason to hide anything. As a matter of fact I have applied adhesive to my set of enjoyments and they have been so real for 4 or 5 days. Go have fun. Hugs and all good stuff..

I my self recently become interested in how to hide breasts, because I really wish I had some, so have been considering HRT in order to gain some, but become concerned with hiding them for those occasions when I absolutely must present as en homme.

Why do GG's wear low cut tops to accentuate their boobs and then cover them up when people look at them, it baffles me, if they don't want them looked at why not wear a garment that covers them ?............

Love GinaX
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post
    Why do GG's wear low cut tops to accentuate their boobs and then cover them up when people look at them, it baffles me, if they don't want them looked at why not wear a garment that covers them ?............

Love GinaX
    Because that would make sense and we all know that women make no sense what so ever.

Agree with LitaKelley

LitaKelley,
    I agree. Unless you are 100% there are times when work/career/family/occassions may not enable you to dress. For me I love the feeling of the form/breasts pulling on my body. To keep those feelings and not have them showed sometimes it is necessary.

And I love the feeling of them pulling on my body.
    Last edited by prene; 09-26-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: added last line

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Because that would make sense and we all know that women make no sense what so ever.
    Hey your talking about me there, the girl that I love !! LOL

Love GinaX
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    And I love the feeling of them pulling on my body.
    If it is for the feeling and not looks, you could use thin weights instead of breast forms. You just need to figure out what to use; not an easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginax View Post

Love GinaX
    Yes i never understood that eather
    Mistybtm

Aspiring Member
    That is exactly what I do. I cross my arms to conceal them.

Is there another way to hide them? I tried wearing them with a coat on and I would put my hands in the coat pockets and push out to make myself look fatter so the forms would not be noticeable. But I dont think it worked.