Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do over,cheerleader or football player?

Do over,cheerleader or football player?

If I could have my choice I'd be a female cheerleader. Being thrown up and caught by a sexy hunk of a man just does something to me. My other choice would be a sexy majorette,make up and hair just gorgeous,let's not forget the sexy hunk of a man I'd hook up with after the game. If you had a choice girls which would it be?
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    cheerleader so I can tease all the boys
    when in doubt, dress

I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...

Female Cheerleader:
    Red hair
    Green eyes
    this sums up what I want to have if I could redo this life or what I hope to have in the next
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...
    Oh my oh my...you scooped my post LOL. With you on that girlfriend! 'Cuz everyone knows it's true... "Girls, they wanna have fun. Oh girls just wanna have fun. They just wanna. They just wanna..." (Cyndi Lauper)

I'd still pick Football player... I was All County Offensive Lineman... And got invites to tryout to a couple small colleges... May have not been pretty but it sure helped me get chicks... (And their closets!!).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd still pick Football player... I was All County Offensive Lineman... And got invites to tryout to a couple small colleges... May have not been pretty but it sure helped me get chicks... (And their closets!!).
    Wow Karren! High school must so have rocked for you! Yeah, an me the shy timid science nerd with a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting a hot girl. I used to envy & 'hate' all you jocks (LOL) - born with great looks, perfect bods, cool personalities - girls throwin themselves at ya... Must've been great. Seriously tho - quite an achievement - All County. Righteous!

Edit: Oh! "And their closets!!"... I was thinking "wtf?!" I actually didn't know what that meant, duh. Now I get it! Lmao...

Actually I was the geeky nerdy football player.. Who ended up being an engineer which says it all! Lol. But I wasn't shy and though didn't get any cheereladers... did have plenty of female company through HS... I was selective though... Girls that were closer to my size got preference!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think I'd rather be the cheerleader. I never was very good at sports anyway.

Probably cheer leader. In guy mood I hate both parties because of the people I knew in high school. But I've been really discovering alot about my girl side lately, so I can see myself trying to be a sexy cheer leader. As long as I could date the hottest guy on the team and have him wrapped around my little finger.
    hEll

the happy camper
    Tall and slender, ambiguously gendered goth with long black hair, and no body hair...

I know. I'm breaking the rules of the game... but that's what us goths do.

Can I pick flight attaendant? Still a chance of the hunky football player at the end of the flight.

i would have loved to be the cheer leader. forget the dumb ball player. i would just tease them. maybe nothing on under the skirt....

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    Tall and slender, ambiguously gendered goth with long black hair, and no body hair...

I know. I'm breaking the rules of the game... but that's what us goths do.
    Goth girls rock! I've always been attracted to them and comfortable with that whole dark complex vibe. I don't fancy myself goth but I've never had a feeling of fitting in with what I guess you would call normal everyday ppl. I've alwys had an unconventional outside-the-norm quality to my personality to lean in that direction. OMG I'm talking bout myself again - um... well yeah... I could never imagine being the football player. But very definitely a cheerleader - but only for an all girls team. I'd probly be good at it cuz my heart would be in it - my rooting quite sincere - my desire off the chart - and the closeup view of the players would be awesome! I'd be attracted to the least athletic ones, I must confess.

Gotta agree with Karren on this one.. I'd still pick football player, I was a running back which meant I got as much attention as the quarterback, especially after a big win for the team.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    As a crossdresser It would definately have to be the cheerleader in sexy outfit,dont know about the getting hurled up in the air bit though lol,think the hunky guy below wouldnt look so hunky with contents of my last meal over him (sorry lol).
    Can I be a girl FOOTball! (Soccer) player swapping jerseys after the game would be fun I know thats the male thinking lol

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Ever since I saw that Helen Hunt movie, I've secretly wanted to be a "Quarterback Princess". Then I could have fun playing ball, calling signals and looking at said "sexy hunks" on the cleerleading squad.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    Football player. I was an end in high school. End of bench that is . Anyway, it was fun.

Aspiring Member
    Cheerleader or football player? How about the Prom Queen? If I was Prom Queen I could have a football player and if I was really naughty, a cheerleader too! Oh my goodness! Just look at the calendar, Homecoming is right around the corner.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones
    If I could have my choice I'd be a female cheerleader. Being thrown up and caught by a sexy hunk of a man just does something to me. My other choice would be a sexy majorette,make up and hair just gorgeous,let's not forget the sexy hunk of a man I'd hook up with after the game. If you had a choice girls which would it be?
    [SIZE="2"]Neither. Can I have more choices, please? I would prefer to be the geeky bookworm wallflower. Sexy male hunks do nothing for me, I’m afraid, and throwing me up in the air wouldn't be a good idea -- I get dizzy very easily...
    [/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Go Team Go!! All the Way to State!!!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'd pick definitely the girl cheerleader... I am an actual cheerleader in my Uni squad, but as a boy!! I just love the female outfit. I have already 3 outfit in my wardrobe and I'm waiting for my fourth one that I ordered last week

You bring back memories of me as a scrawny kid playing second string tackle (some consolation that the first string tackle made it to the NFL) looking enviously at the cute cheerleaders in their short skirts prancing on the sidelines while I was getting my butt kicked, how I envyed them!

almost dated a cheerleader, the jocks teased her so bad she canceled. Broke my heart for about 15 minutes but left a mark forever. Could have played football was a very good corner but not fast enough to be free safety. Made up later playing high level volleyball (setter) and married a Playboy club bunny. Life worked out. Would have traded both women just for the experience (except the dating me part)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would love to have been a cheerleader.Those outfits are so cute.plus dating a football player wow.