Thread: I'm bored... Guess I'll go shopping. Big Step

I'm bored... Guess I'll go shopping. Big Step

Well today was a very deary today at my location, the weather got cold and the rain wouldn't stop. So I decided to get up out of my room and go shopping. I figured that I would just go to the local thrift store and buy some new guy shirts to wear. Well, as you all well know GG are the ones who go shopping the most so most of the clothes at the store were feminine with the guy clothes all the way in the back. So I grabbed a basket and took the long way back to the racks.

As I was walking to the back of the store, I happened to pass by the ladies' swimwear section. and one item caught my mind. It was a red one-piece with "+GUARD" on the chest. It really caught my eye. So I continued on and walked to the guy shirts, and looked at shirts until most of the store had cleared out. I then walked back to the rack and proceeded to put the red swimsuit into my basket with the shirts. I also grabbed a green & blue bikini while I was at it and proceeded to the check out. The cashier didn't say a thing about the swim suits and we had a nice talk about baseball.

Now that I think about it, I can't believe that I actually did it. Except for the Halloween costume last year that was the first time I bought ladies' clothing with no cover story. My heart is pumping just thinking about it. Perhaps, I shouldn't have paid with my debit card. He also checked my ID when he was scanning the debit card. Did I just give myself away?

you didn't give yourself away! Just the other day I was buying (the cutest pair ever) a pair of shoes at Payless. The cashier asked as I was browsing the ladies shoes (I was in drab too btw) if I needed help finding my size. I said nope, I know it, proceeded to checkout after I selected a pair. We had a conversation about men buying women's shoes and she told me that it seems like more men in september and october buy more women's shoes than women do. We talked about halloween costumes and that was that. I just told her they were for me and left it at that. I paid with my debit card and left. I doubt she remembers my name. I think you'll be fine too

It's going to get easier now too the next time! Have fun shopping!
    removed

Thank you that's really took a load of my mind.

The first time is always the hardest. Eventually you'll get to where you aren't worried about what people think.

it is fun shopping for ones self. but when you let it be know for you before the checkout you will find a lot of girls just love to help out.
    if you are of the "larger" sizes try lane bryant. it is company policy, and at least the shop i go to, all love to help.
    as for your name...most never even really look at your card. as for remembering your name..they have more work to do and just want to go home.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I must look dog rough as a guy,on the two occasions I've told SA that Items werent for SO,and were for me they havent believed me

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson