Thread: cheap hip/butt pads?

Question cheap hip/butt pads?

who knows a cheap, easy way to get those delicious curves we all crave? I'm sick of being so top heavy. I look like a crossdresser for God's sake, when I want to look like a girl. (hehe)

Stephanie

Janice Ann
    Quote Originally Posted by NewShy21NJmtf
    who knows a cheap, easy way to get those delicious curves we all crave? I'm sick of being so top heavy. I look like a crossdresser for God's sake, when I want to look like a girl. (hehe)

Stephanie
    Girls-- I printed this a long time ago for a something to do project-
    5 pages of instructions on PAD THOSE HIPS! http;//www.3dcom/tgfs/docs97/jami9704.html from TG FORUM
    sorry to say project is still in the works-- Janice Ann

Stephanie,
    I am with you.I want to look like a woman and not a crossdresser.Once you find out please let me know

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Lightbulb Hip/Butt Padding

Go to a fabric store, like Joanne's fabrics or Linens and Things. Get some 1" chair cushion foam pads. Don't pick green.

Start out with one side and trim till you have the basic shape you want. Scissors work well here, don't worry about small wavy shapes resulting from this. The foam will take the shape of your pantyhose/shaper. Perfection is really only needed for bathing suits and leotards.

Wear hose or a shaper panty and experiment positioning it and deciding where to trim. Then, use the shape to cut the other pad. Then try them both on. Once your happy with the basic shape, start thinning and rounding the edges so they blend into your shape. You'll end up with a lot of little foam shards...

Shapewise, I made kind of a rounded trapazoid/triangle shape with the longest side on my outer hips, and the shortest around my butt. The thinnest part goes up my waist to almost my belly button height. This emphasizes the higher female waist. And the wider aspect makes my side profile look thinner.

It then comes almost 1/2 way down my outer thigh and wraps around front slightly. This makes the upper thigh look wider, and makes the lower tummy look flatter.

In back, I let the pads form a V shape at the small of the back. And the rest of the padding is rounded around my butt cheeks. Don't go all the way down in the back, or it'll give you a saggy butt. You want it wider higher, which makes your but look young, your legs look longer and your torso shorter.

If you shape your pads well, pantyhose will hold them in place, but a shaper panty with short legging will blend things in better. The problem with no leg shaper panties is they end on the surface of the pad, and this doesn't look natural. You want to contain the padding entirely within the shaper panty/hose.

But if you make smaller pads, you can keep these within the smaller shaper panty and wear short skirts.

The cost of this is only a few dollars, sothe risk is low, but you'll need some time to trim and experiment. Don't be so quick to trim until you're sure of it. Keep it big and slowly shape it smaller. Also mark the inner sides so you can remember how you oriented them best.

Once my internet connection is fixed, I'll post a pic for you all..
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."