Thread: getting some great reactions

getting some great reactions

ive discoverd that the most comfortable way for me to express myself on an every day basis is to mix masculin,and feminine components together.for example i will wear makeup with maybe a guys tee shirt or womans.girls jeans or shorts,with womens flip flops or ballet flats,and feminine jewelry.this is the most fun for me.i get some great reactions,and every now and then a compliment as well.does any body else out there do the same kind of cding as me?ive been told by some of my other cd friends that i have a very unique style,and that it takes a big set to do it how i do.anybody else do this?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Jennifer,

I tried it recently. You know what? You can have it.

I prefer to be fully dressed - fully realized, if you will.

Kathi

For me fully dressed is the way to go.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

This is my usual mode - I never do "full on" and never try to pass. I might wear a skirt and flats, or I might wear a short dress with blue jeans. My nails are usually red or pink. I regularly get compliments; I've listed the range of comments in other posts.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Jennifer,

I tried it recently. You know what? You can have it.

I prefer to be fully dressed - fully realized, if you will.

Kathi
    I totally agree with my girlfriend kathi, never tried it , but again you can have it. Its got to be all or nothing, the full Monty. Why I don't get ANY pleasure at all getting even partially dressed with no makeup and wig even at home around the house, I feel incomplete. I've got the go the whole way and look, act and dress the part of a woman and ALWAYS go out in public, not stay home and waste all that time making up just to look at myself in the mirror.
    What a bore. If it floats your boat sweet cheeks fine, but not for this wench.

the happy camper
    I think I would have to be happier with my male appearance to enjoy doing things that way. The mix of masculine body and feminine clothing can be very attractive if done right, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.

Jenifer,

It is great that you can pull off a "unique style" successfully. You could call it innovative, but innovators are often shunned and laughed at, where as you receive the occasional compliment. If that does it for you then carry on gurl.

Me, I occasionally dress mixed gendered when working around my house and grounds, I put on a old drill mini-skirt and pull on my steel capped work boots over my painted toes (hell I would want to chip the varnish) before donning the safety goggles and gloves and getting my hands on a chainsaw or some other heavy duty power tool. Only my wife sees me, it causes her to have a bit of a giggle if I happen to go commando too.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

That's a bit like my 'Do you ever half dress?' thread of not long ago.

Yes, I do, but it tends to be either just the bottom half only, e.g. femme shoes, tights and skirt with drab up top, or the whole hog...Make-up, wig, dangly earrings, neck adornment, bra & forms, top & skirt or dress + hose & shoes.

I do the former only because it succeeds in giving me that little private buzz, and saves the enormous amount of time the 'whole hog' needs to apply and put away. Also, generally if I do put everything on it needs to be recorded, so I take photos &c. which adds enormously to the time spent at it....and also to the fun, I might add...

I do this almost on a daily basis. Today I wore sparkly ear-rings, mans shirt, girly baggy black trousers, patterened tights and ballet flats. Absolutely nobody has anything negative to say about it. My wifes family have seen my shoes and my tights although it wasn't easy for them to see in the dim light.
    Another local shop owner recently asked me "are you wearing tights" to which I replied "not today, these are pop socks. Anyway I expected you to comment on the girly shoes first"
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

I have to be fully dressed. I just can't do half and half.
    Michelle

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    For me the very best thing is to be fully dressed However depending on where I am and what I'm doing, that's not always possible, but I still need to feel at least somewhat feminine to make me feel happy about myself. I don't happen to like myself much if there is nothing femme going on with me. Wanting to always feel feminine is in my nature and so doing the whole "guy-guy" thing isn't something I like at all. So yeah, I do mix signals in my "girly-boy" mode and I happen to like it. I wear girls jeans, girls tees, keds, subtle eye makeup and I paint my nails ... but like said, being fully dressed is the best.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This does seem to cause some interesting reactions. For instance my nails are longer than the average guy and painted with a natural light brownish sorta polish and in the last couple days its gotten noticed twice. The first time by a girl when i was around a group of friends and she loved em so much she made such a big deal outa it. Then they were noticed again by a manager at my job and he didnt have a comment but asked if they were painted with a polish and i just simply said yes. I have gotten other reactions about them in the past. Thats all the experience i have up to offer because i dont mix many other fem things into my male lifestyle although wearing some flats would be nice cause they are so easy to just throw on. haha
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

yep I wear girly jeans to work and weekends, have girly flipflops all the time, sometimes painted fingernails at weekends when the wife is away and go shoppoing etc... Once I wore strappy heels while indrab with girl jeans and wore pink toe nail and finger nail polish... I am a reactions gurl afterwall!!!