Thread: Two Weeks Dressed

Smile Two Weeks Dressed

Haven't posted in a while because I was on vacation~!

Every year a friend of mine from England comes and visits me in the states and I take 2 or so weeks off work (depending where I work and if I can) this year I was able to. And I am happy to say for the entire two weeks I never put on pants.

I wore a skirt or dress everyday, did everything en-femme and it was amazing and a lot of fun. I have a lot of support from my friends and Girlfriend(SO) which makes it easier, but still it was interesting doing everything dressed and not having to worry about going to work and dressing "normal" I am more then a little sad to go back to the normal routine though.

As for my experience, I will say that I do not really pass from the neck up. I have like 9pm shadow all the time, and my voice isn't feminine at all yet (working on it) But the number of bad experiences I had was so low. I had some one laugh at a fast food restaurant. And a few people pointed and stared. But that was it, everything else was uneventful or positive, many comments on my high heeled boots, I had a long conversation with a GG who had the same skirt as me, and when I wore it over my clothes a few questions about where I got my corset ^.^

In the middle of the two weeks was AWA here in Atlanta and I was dressed while running my artist booth. I apparently passed enough in that lighting that when I started talking most people stopped and looked at me again obviously noticing the voice didn't match the look. I also had an interesting experience coming out of the mens bathroom when a convention employ looked at me, then the door and back at me a few times realizing something was wrong.

Anyway this experience has boosted my confidence infinitely I am so happy and I look forward to being able to pass a bit more for next year, going to work on my voice and facial hair removal.

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience.
    Michelle

Men's bathroom, what's that! Glad you had a great time. Its attitude not looks that matter and it seems to me like you had attitude to burn
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/