Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your next step on your Journey?

Trip to evaluate my FFS with Dr. Ousterhout! I have been thinking about this for past 6 months and somehow can not bring my self to finalize a trip. Something keeps me from making this decision, and it isn't as though I am having a surgery but just an evaluation, I guess the time is not right. But I know that I can not become whole unless I go under such procedure to eliminate all the clues which for now give, my testosterone infected face away. Yet, it remains my next step!

Not sure what your life situation is.
    I feel so heartbroken when I hear of countless stories of transitioning TS people trying to find work to support themselves. We all know what a mean world this is.
    Yeah, Dr. Osterhout does magical things, so I am told.
    Does anybody ever try to evalute the results of what actually happens on the other end of the rainbow?

My advice is simple.....speak to people who have done it, and find out if it works for you.
    Keep in mind, there are people more desperate out there than you will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Not sure what your life situation is.
    I feel so heartbroken when I hear of countless stories of transitioning TS people trying to find work to support themselves. We all know what a mean world this is.
    Yeah, Dr. Osterhout does magical things, so I am told.
    Does anybody ever try to evalute the results of what actually happens on the other end of the rainbow?

My advice is simple.....speak to people who have done it, and find out if it works for you.
    Keep in mind, there are people more desperate out there than you will ever be.
    Thanks babe, I know that "the grass being greener on the other side" tends to always ring true, however I do not have a logical explanation for my want. Yes, I do have several friends who have gone that rout and it isn't always "forever after" but then I am not approaching this decission with hope for better, but this need arrises from within my psyche and calls for unifying my look to what I feel within. Then hesitation kicks in, perhaps exactly what you point out, and I stay confused inbetween femininity and manhood trapped as always. I feel that one way or the other this needs to be resolved. Why does it have to be so complicated?

I'd like to get my ears pierced. I'll probably do that the next time my dad is out of town for a couple of weeks. I also have yet to get a manicure, though I don't plan on doing that until I have some sort of event where I can show it off to my friends (New Year's maybe?).

Banned Read only
    I plan to take early retirement and I'm going to live the rest of my life full time. I've always been extremely envious when I see other women wearing low cut dresses and tops so I'd like to get breast implants.

Aspiring Member
    Karren Hutton, I only have one repply to your post........

HAHAHAHAHA (Me too!)

Danielle ((The old bag) Gee

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Lose some weight ....keep trying but temptaion always gets the better of me .
    Dj live and erupt the dance floor too ........

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    My next steps will be:

1 Wearing my first pair of pierced ear earrings (when I can find where I put them)
    Done it

2 Getting rid of my last remaining man-clothes now that I no longer need them
    Done most of it

3 Seeing the Gender Clinic once the NHS finally decides on my funding
    Still waiting
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    As a "hobbyist" crossdresser there are not many steps to be taken. From this perspective a few things I still wish to try are:

• dressed 24/7 for a week
    • shave legs and other areas

Ultimately it is ourselves that stop us from pursuing these things but we cannot discount reality. My wife is tolerant so much as not wanting to be around when I dress but otherwise is a perfect spouse. I do not wish to alienate her by letting my hobby take much bigger of a hold in my life.

So dressing for a week I would require a week off without my wife around and as for shaving, well, I think I might enjoy it too much until the hair grows back for the spring

I think my next step that I want to take is hrt but I've just started therapy for it and still looking into if the benefits out weigh the problems that will develope

I just went full time a few weeks ago. I thought I could do it without hormones, but now I realize that is not the case. I have already discussed hrt with my therapist and wife and have their blessing. I also know that srs is something I desire. I've lied to myself too long about who I really am just to make everyone else happy. Those days are over because the past couple weeks are the first time I have been happy in many years.

Next step is definitely hair removal and money is the only wall in my way. Money and pain heh.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i am perfectly happy to be a stay at home CD. I am really comfortable and so is my GF. i do truly have an understanding and compassion for those that wish to go further. that's why i think CDs in particular need to support the entire Transgender movement.

See you later, my stop is coming up here .......

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    i am perfectly happy to be a stay at home CD. I am really comfortable and so is my GF. i do truly have an understanding and compassion for those that wish to go further. that's why i think CDs in particular need to support the entire Transgender movement.

See you later, my stop is coming up here .......
    As someone getting ready to transition I appreciate your kind words.

For now, I feel like I've reached the logical conclusion of my dressing. I've picked up enough clothes to actually kinda sorta have a wardrobe, My wife and a select few friends know and accept (or are even stoked by) my dressing, I've been out in public as Molly and...well...that's what I want. I have no need or desire to live full time or transition, I like being a man as much as I like dressing, I don't know, I'm pretty content at the moment. Will I continue to grow? Certainly. Will I continue to buy cute clothes and go out as Molly? You bet! Are there things I haven't done yet? Yes, things like coming out to everyone, shopping/spending time with my wife en femme/etc. All in good time, though.

becoming the woman that is in this male body. being able to do thing that I want to do right now but cant because of thing that I have and dont want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid the next step -- due to a lot of complicated circumstances -- is going to have be backwards: not going out anymore, having fewer opportunities to dress in private, and not underdressing as often. I would like to move towards stopping entirely, but realistically I cannot expect that to be successful.

Michaella

For me it would be hair removal. The big question is were to start. Face or legs. I guess I can always shave my legs wait I already do that. But the face. I'd like to be able to were less make up and not have a shadow. Actually I lied the very next step is getting a better wig preferably real hair. I hate the cheap wig I have now I have worn it a handful of times and it is already garbage. It all boils down to money!

Dancing is lots of fun. I've taken lessons (en femme) in swing, salsa, and ballroom (mostly in straight venues). I'm getting back into it now.

"Steps" are way too dangerous at amusement parks. I only have slides in my Disneyland world of crossdressing. Maps? nope...that is too much like asking for directions, which of course, I never ever do. No rules, no steps, no maps, no trials, no verdicts, no complaints, no logic, no brochures, no peddlers, no discounts, no whining, no crying, no victims, no regrets, no hindsight, no pickles, no onions, no justifications, no deception, no explanations, no flat shoes, no hidden agendas, no SOs, no wives, no contracts, no free trials, no applications, no members, no data sharing, no third party affiliates, no free sets of steak knives, no risk free offers, no excuses, no trespassing, no taxes, no right turns on red, no no warrants, no passing, no get out of jail free cards, no back child support, no female leprechauns,no reality, no spam, no passing go, no bugs, no losers, no kids allowed, no free lunches, no free rent, no wet towels on floor, no returns, no exchanges, no refunds, no free demos, no body hair, no cookies, no prenuptuals, no apologies, no cheating, no 800 numbers, no religious fanatics, no loitering, no tiebreakers, no debts, no promises, no credit dept, no saying "hi" to Jack on airplanes, no sunscreens, no barking, no real names, no phone numbers, no warranties, no cops, no more wives, no muddy shoes on carpet, no heels under 3.5", no closing time.

Basically, it's just controlled insanity at my place...

works for me...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my next step

As I'm still fairly new to cross dressing I'm only on my early stages but my next step is to shave my legs
    but as I work outside I'm worried about when it gets warmer wearing shorts any idea's how long it takes
    For leg hair to grow back? I like the idea of over these cold months dossing arround the house (when no ones in and get chance) wearing my
    White short denim skirt in some clear tights and top instead of wearing thick black tights to hide my legs
    Also my next step after shaveing my legs is to go shoping for some more cloths instead of buying offline
    Because I'm embarised x

The next step for me is to go to work dressed. It has been agreed. I've been setback by a bad illness ao I haven't been in work for six weeks. Firstly though Triciia needs to be introduced to colleagues outside work hours, to get them used to the idea.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Not sure really. I've come "full circle" and now enjoy being my guy self. I think it mostly depends on what you are trying to accomplish.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The next step for me is living full-time in a second-home environment. Laser facial hair removal and ear piercings will ensue. I will remain andro at work and to my son, but my wife has fully accepted me as transgendered and she approves of me taking it further. At this point, srs is off the table, but an orchiectomy might be considered.
    "The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

The next major step for me will be SRS and/or FFS as I've like done all the above including the legalities of name change on everything and gender change on drivers license. All I like really so totally need to do is win the lottery lol. Then I'll finally be free of this walking prison I've been in all my life. I bought a non stop one way ticket on this T-Girl train (in baggage class) and I'm like going to the last stop (death) I hope as the girl I was meant to be, unless the last stop is like closer than I realize.