Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your next step on your Journey?

What is your next step on your Journey?

For you, what is the next step on your journey, and what is keeping you from taking that step? It could be going out of your house dressed enfemme, or underdressing, or disposing of all your male underpants and wearing panties exclusively. It could be getting permanent facial hair removal, or HRT. Maybe you are not sure. Perhaps this question may make you think about it and decide. The things holding you back might be finances or family acceptance or a host of things.

For me the next step is wearing panties exclusevely, and my wife's non-acceptance of my crossdressing is holding me back. What about you?

Freddy

Joyously 27
    I'm a closeted CD. Living alone affords me to dress daily, there are various female items I do not wear shopping,
    church, dining out,and the doctor. I do wear panties daily except when I have an appointment with the urologist. JOY

Death..... The final step..... Hopefully not any time soon.... I've done all I need to as far as progression wise so now I will slowly let age and gravity take their toll as I slide towards eternity... Sigh.....

At least that's my plan today!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Going to the endocrinologist. I have been to a counselor for a while now, and had a physical scheduled, so I just told my doctor today.

my next step or steps

My next major step is to wear only panties from now on. I've already told my sister no more male clothes or cologne as gifts, that I only want female attire and feminine products. I'm losing weight so I have giving away a lot of men's clothes. My other major step is to find myself a good loving man, lol.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    Started Laser, so happy with that!
    Next steps will be
    - New Apartment (sans roomie)
    - Pierce Ears
    - Find Counselor
    (order may vary)

The only constraints are time and money. My goal is to accomplish/begin these by the end of the year. Finally feel like i'm getting onto the onramp of the highway I want to be on!!!

Hugs!
    Kaylee

I would like my next step to be going out en femme, at least every now and then. Before I take this step, I would like to be more passable and have the consent of my wife. To become more passable, I need to shave my chest and improve my make-up, outfit selection and voice. My wife currently does not want me to shave any body hair and is terrified by the idea that I might venture outside the house en femme. My dressing at home is currently in a holding pattern that my wife seems fairly comfortable with. Taking the next steps will most likely require some painful conversations with her.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    My next steps will be:

1 Wearing my first pair of pierced ear earrings (when I can find where I put them)

2 Getting rid of my last remaining man-clothes now that I no longer need them

3 Seeing the Gender Clinic once the NHS finally decides on my funding
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I still am very new to crossdressing. I have already shaved my legs and underarms. facial hair is next to go. then my next step is learning to wear makeup....how to pick out a wig...be passable....go out in public.....and other stuff you ladies have already done when you started out. I am so looking forward to my journey.

Two major milestones this year: playing tennis and golf as a woman. Next on my bucket list: ballroom dancing backwards in high heels. Unfortunately, it takes two to tango...

Well, I guess tossing all of the male underwear and replacing them with panties only, with the help of the wife, was the next step I had worked toward.
    Now, the next step will be to work on keeping the body hairfree. I already keep the underarms shaved and have for a couple of years now. Next, I want to focus on the legs.

Maybe work on keeping the toes painted pretty.

One step at a time and one day at a time.

My next steps are coming out to my daughter and continue counseling, and adding gender specific counseling my counselor referred me to. Dressing for a week at Fantasia Fair 24/7. Getting my Dutasteride prescription. Quitting smoking in preparation for estrogen
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Well the next step on my journey would be to venture out in public which thus far has been a step too far in no small part due to the fact that I live in a very small community in which I have publicly worked for all my life so I am well known by a large proportion of the local residents. So it is only my location and the attitudes of narrow minded people that holds me back, I guess it is the price you pay for living out in the countryside.

Ive been moving slowly through stages for the last ten years!I can crossdress and make myself up properly once a week i shave my legs paint my toes and dress as sexy as i can but i cant help feeling that id love to go out and meet like minded people while dolled up and looking my best,thing is id like to keep my feminine activities secret to the people i know as i enjoy the alter ego i create and dont want to share it with my other life!

I dont want to be a women i just enjoy the release and the naughty side to what i do,the next step in my journey will be my last and that will be to go out to a bar sit and chat and feel like a sexy women every now and again...

I think the next big step for me is beard removal. The one items which I have been undecided about is throwing all of my male underwear in the trash.
    Michelle

Male underwear has been gone for years. I need to lose the beard, but my GF doesn't like it, as I look at least 15 years younger then she does without it. Were both the same age. She gets really upset when asked if I am her son. I don't imagine she will want to be asked if I'm her daughter.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My next step wpould be HRT. I've been discussing this with my counselor and it's pretty much up to me as to when I start it. what's keeping me back is fear of coming out to myu job.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My next steps are going to be.
    See a therapist.
    Perice ears .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I think about it, like you, as mentioned above....facial laser, and maybe I would like to pay for a professional listener/counselor....non-accepting spouse ..have this nagging desire to just talk freely about tg issues in a non-judgmental setting, been out , worried...when is it ......too far?

#1: Now that I can admit I'm bi, coming out of the closet to someone would be a good step.

#2: seek councilor for my personal attitude and depression. This is most likely where step number 1 will happen.

#3: find a partner who understands me as me.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    The next step for me is hair removal, make-up and accessories. And building up a nicer wardrobe too.

The temperature prevents me from going through with hair removal, I wear shorts a lot. Money has restricted my purchases in so far as make-up, clothes and accessories are concerned. After grad school I landed a job and got my own place. No more living with room-mates I love the freedom, it's allowed me to fully surrender to my desire to dress femme in my free time, but damn if it isn't expensive!

Gold Member
    The next "small" thing? Even though I have been out a bit, I haven't had a mani/pedi yet.

The next larger thing? I would like it to be beard removal. Just have to be able to afford it.

The next step for me is to go shopping en femme and visit a MAC counter, but my missing front teeth make me self conscious of my appearance and I only look pretty with my mouth closed Strange how this never stopped me from doing things on a daily basis as a male, but to be female and have this mouth, it's so very depressing to me. I tried to temporarily resolve this with some fake teeth sold online, but that was a futile waste of $$ that sucked and didn't work.

I do so badly wish to transition to living and presenting as female 24/7, well, most of the time anyway since 24/7 isn't really possible.

I suppose the next step then for me should be to get teeth, but first I'll need to save up $$

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I need to get out locally. What's holding me back? My wife's concern for how it will be taken by her parents or our grandkids if I'm found out.

Wearing earrings in my piercings. What's holding me back? The calendar, I need just a few more days, just a few.

Fitting into some of those cute skirts in my closet that I used to wear. What's holding me back? About 3 more months or regular work on the treadmill I think. I'll keep working at it but I'm amazed that I am still so much bigger than I was just a few years ago.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista1985 View Post
    The next step for me is hair removal, make-up and accessories. And building up a nicer wardrobe too.
    Funny how all this becomes a financial investment....I know the feeling. I feel like my gay brothers & lesbian sisters have it easy because there's not much committment involving any level of transformation requiring money. Do I choose electro & laser over a new roof & replacement windows for my 80 year old house? Should I sell my antique car? I'm just a dude who *sometimes* likes to be a girl.....even out in public.
    For me going out en femme, sometimes does not mean all the time, therefore I am not about to re-arrange my life to cross that great divide into the other gender. I find satisfaction in being both genders . For those that need to make a transition, I support you. I am fair.