Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do the first time you went out in femme?

What did you do the first time you went out in femme?

I was just wondering what you girls did your first time out in femme. I am working on making myself as passable as can be so that one day I will venture out into the world as Melody.

I went out shopping to a Mall. I was nervous as I could be, and pretty much avoided eye contact, but soon noticed that no one gave me a second look, or stared. They were just involved in thinking about their own shopping. It was wonderful to be out ebfemme. I used a dressing room, and picked up a nice skirt.

Freddy

Let's see... The first for me out femme, excluding a previous Halloween party, would have been this past summer. A friend of mine owns a salon, which another close friend works at. I was invited to the salon for a makeover. I drove down in drab, except for my toenails painted and some light eyeshadow and mascara. After a makeup session, eyebrow waxing, mani, and some borrowed clothingand wig, I left as Lisa. I had a 40 minute drive home and ended up taking all the side streets, instead of the freeway.

My second time out was also this summer. I got completely dressed up and headed to a LGBT bar about 30 minutes away. Got to the parking lot and sat in the vehicle for a bit, got out walked around the outside for a few minutes, sat down at the bench outside the door, and repeated for about an hour. Could never get the nerve to go in. Drove home after that.

Next will be in a couple of weeks when I head out as my favorite RHPS character.

It seems that most cd s try going for a drive the first time. However my advice is to keep it simple, be relaxed and enjoy it.You don't want to have an accident! If you want to go to a salon, go there before hand in drab. I scoped out my first place I went to enfemme about a week before hand. The lady that owns the lingerie store couldn't wait to see me as Jeanna.

My first time out was 30+ years ago, and we (my then G/F and myself) took her 3 year old niece trick or treating. I'll NEVER forget the rush!

Banned Read only
    Apart from almost having a heart attack, just a walk to "post a letter!"

The very first time about forty years ago I went around the block well after midnight on a Friday night - Saturday morning fully enfemme. I bet a really was a sight.EEEK
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My first time was when I was 16... Took a walk around town one evening... Was one adventure I'll never forget.....I think I broke the world record for 100 yard dash in womens shoes! Too bad no one was there to time me! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Shopped. I went to a strip mall where there was a Marshall's, Payless, and other similar stores. I had a gg with me, which definitely made it easier.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My first time out I drove my car around the block. It was so exciting.
    My first time outside my car I went to a Tri-ess meeting. I felt really comfortable around the other girls even though it was my first time out as Stacey.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

This was a long, long time ago. I rode my bicycle (with my few girl things in my backpack) went to a nearby forest reserve, changed and walked along a trail near a lake. I just loved the feeling of the breeze up my skirt and of course the constant euphoria from the adrenaline rush.

Went up to the local town centre and took money out of atm and window shopped.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Went out with my GG friends and went to the movies and then out to dinner.What a night that was.

Heck I can't remember as I was so scared I couldn't tell if it was day or night. Wheeeeeeeew Okay it was night and I went for a walk. Thinking about it now, it was stupid to be by yourself after midnight walking the streets even in my small town. But at 6-4 I probably scared off any advances. LOL

My first time out was halloween. My GF helped me with my makeup and I think I looked okay. That was the first of many trips to the West Hollywood Halloween extravaganza.

I went shopping for more womens clothes that i might like to wear. However, another time, I went to a Carl's Jr restaurant and ordered at the drive thrugh. I was wearing a plunge bra and a low neck top, and a denim shirt unbuttined. An older woman handed out my soda, but a 16 y/o girl handed my bag of food and took one look at me, her eyes got big as saucers, she dropped my food on the ground and disapppered into the back room. A minute later the older woman reappeared and I said the girl dopped my food on the ground and the older woman got me a new bag of food, smiled politely and I drove away with my food.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

First time ever was just for a drive at night. The first time where I encountered other people was for a big Halloween party at Park West in Chicago, had to walk a couple blocks through the surrounding neighborhood all by myself while it was still light outside, thought I was going to die before I got to the party, but I survived.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I drive out to pump gas at night. Then bought a drink out of a machine at the grocery store. It take a comes of weeks till I went to the mall. I have a picture from that night, me at the pump.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

like most i drove to a local park at night , and steped out of the car with no worries at all . i just walked around the park for a while and relaxed sitting watching the stars, Yes of cause walking back to the car .on my first outing i had my first encounter with another person . he just cyckled by and gave me a nice smile .

I went out shopping to an outlet mall with my spouse and it was a wonderful day.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Went to movies, sat in the park and read, shopped in a book store, had dinner in a restaurant. Other times I've been to plays, the opera (great chance to dress up and blend in), seen my therapist, gone to concerts, museums. Lots of things to do, the things I do any other time, besides going to malls.

Michaella

Depends on how you describe "going out". I went out several times in drab and high heels. The first time I went out trying to pass, I went into a KMart, then to other stores. I think I mostly passed. I got a few looks, but nothing that was a big deal.

The first time I was out in women's clothing I went bowling, shopping, stopped at Tim Hortons, and fired a pellet gun. The next day I went on a distillery tour en femme. I didn't get so much as a second look most of the time, which cemented the fact in my mind that most people just don't care.

I drove to the mall and purchased shoes for the bar that night.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Took a walk around the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, I'm a sucker for Moore's work, and theres loads of it in the park