Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jealous of girls again :(

Jealous of girls again :(

OK well it's been a while since I posted but I kinda feel I need to vent. As all of us 'girls' know we love feeling girly, wearing girly clothes, thinking girly thoughts and for most of the time we are happy in our ways. Happy shaving our legs, happy pulling on a fresh pair of tights on smooth legs. dressing in our best girly clothes . I'm sure like all of you out there this is enough to satisfy our needs but there are times when the whole feeling girly can get you feeling jealous when you see that gorgeous girl in a bar or walking down the street, at work. Don't get me wrong I am fine for most of the time but sometimes (maybe the change in the weather) but right now I can't help but be overcome by the overwhelming feeling ' God why wasn't I born a girl' I mean I ride a fast motorbike, come across as being manly (when not dressed) but right now I can't even go online shopping for a nice new top without looking at the gorgeous models wearing what I know I will never look as good in and end up feeling well...... Just not a girl. I 'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already but do any of you girls out there feel this way every once in a while?

Hugs,

Angelina x

You mean I'm not the only one?

Oh yea I feel that way often. The extreme is sometimes it brings me almost to tears. And it's always the same thought: "why can't that be me?"
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is common even for GG's who have image issues and everyone else for that matter. We as TG seem to have it a little worse.
    Michelle

Well... No... I don't get jealous... I am who I am and really don't want to be anyone else.... Though I'm stuck in this limbo land I'm making the best of it and moving forward... And who cares if I don't look as pretty as some photo shopped super model.. 95% of the women on this planet don't either!! And women have their issues... Trust me.. Hang around on a female makeup forum long enough and you find out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the mirror!! ok maybe grass doesn't sound right... The lipstick isn't always redder on the other side of the mirror? Better...

But anywho... Put you big girl panties on and deal with it else it will drive you to be a bitter old woman... Want-a-be! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i confess that sometimes i am jealous. i see a cute girl and wish that i had her body.......................... and her dress, her shoes and that perfect matching purse!!!! OMG where did she buyed them????!!!

but that's only sometimes. At the meanwhile i'm happy with myself

Mandylee's GG
    Jealous of girls again
    Angelina, please don't take any offense to this but I'm a GG and I often feel like that, why should you be any different?

I mean somedays I look at the lingerie catologue's and think "what's the use?" I'm not ever going to look good in that, heck, I get jealous of my SO somedays too when she is dressed, or her make up looks better than mine, or she can where bra's I can't cause she has bigger boobs than me, or her thigh high's look great because she has beautiful legs and doesn't get muffin tops like me. Heck, I have gotten jealous looking at CD's pics here cause they look like a prettier woman than me, am I crazy? Maybe, I always thought it was hormones cause I'm a generic girl, while it may be a tad of that, but really it is just somedays are better than others as far as self-esteem goes for me, I get jealous of other woman because I've lost weight and I'm now flatter than a pancake, I'm also aging and 52 years of age, if they got boobs baby look out, I have even gotton jealous in here at ya all caase ya got bigger and prettier boobs than me, I WANT boobs, I want cleavage, I want a dang bra that fits me and looks good!!! I'm now laughing at myself cause it comes out when I write! LOL

But the fact remains I can't do a dang thing about it but work on my self-esteem, cause that my friend is where it all lies for me, I have to know and accept myself for who I am today, with all my good qualities and bad! Somedays if I go shopping I can try on everything in the store and if I don't feel good about myself it isn't gonna matter what I put on I am not gonna like it on me. I leave defeated and depleated feeling, depressed cause I want me to be pretty, have a gorgous body, 36-24-36, beautiful face, full sensous lips that makes lip stick look asolutly fabulous, a smaller nose, full thick long blonde hair, soft beautiful supple tight skin, long fabulous legs, I just want to look at myself in the mirror and feel like I'm the most beautiful, sexy woman on earth! I campare myself to all the other girls out there, somedays I just have to fake it till I make it, I'm NEVER gonna be one of them, I'm gonna be ME!!

Well, guess what? It doesn't work like that for me, somedays I absolutly HATE being a gentic girl! I have to do a lot of self positive talk, I have to work on accepting myself emotionally and physically as I am, build on my good qualities and try to change my feelings about the ones I think are negatives, what I perceive sometimes is not actually how things are in reality, what I see may not be what someone else sees, when my insides and outsides match up I can move on and have a great day......

I'm sendin ya big hugs today cause I know it is a sucky feeling your feeling, somedays I feel lower than whale do-do, but it gets better, you will come out of it...........mygirlsgirl
    If I Have Hope I Can Live, If I Have Hope I Can Dream, If I Have Hope I Can Do Anything............

Oh ya me too. I would love to not have to shave my face everyday and not be going bald!
    But then I am jealous of astronauts too. Who wouldn't want to be able to float in space and call it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    But then I am jealous of astronauts too. Who wouldn't want to be able to float in space and call it work?
    I'd think that floating in sediment laden streams would be a close second to space??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not a single day goes by when I didn't wish I was a real and beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd think that floating in sediment laden streams would be a close second to space??

Oh but last summer while in a particularly hot and dusty place I found a cool pool of crystal clear water under a big cottonwood tree. It felt like I was flying in the water and since I was by myself I was wearing panties and a sports bra. So, I guess I am not too jealous of the girls...but that bald spot is still killing me

It is a tough call on this one. I don't think that I feel jealous about how much better a GG looks than I do as that will not improve my appearance at all. The key is accepting who you are and how you look because as hard as you might wish...."wishing won't make so" better to direct your energies into making yourself feel better about yourself.

I certainly don't think that these thoughts and feelings are the preserve of the CDer....as mentioned in a earlier post GG's are also prone to admire and envy other GG's...tell me you have never heard a GG utter the sentence "skinny Bitch".
    The real sad fact is that we are made unhappy and discontent with our lot in life by glossy magazines, television progs and the whole media industry in general even though they have been exposed as liars and cheats....how may times have you read about a picture been "air brushed" to make the model look super thin or longer hair etc etc...it's an incidious tactic employed by the media to promote an image for us to aspire to...when in truth no one can ever be in real life what a computer has been used to create.

So...don't be jealous...its such a negative emotion....feel happy for them and just maybe you will feel better about yourself...its good kama

Hi Angelina,

I know exactly how you feel. I feel a yearning to look feminine and be a natural born female. I see women (and not just stunningly gorgeous ones) and envy them for being female. I've talked to my therapist about it on numerous occasions and she says it's a part of gender dysporia and is usual to feel it when you feel you're born the wrong gender.

Nicola x

Believe it or not, not at all! Except when they have really cute shoes I can't find in my size, lol...

We are what we are. At least we don't get the curse every month.

That is one miserable thing, at least that is what my wife says.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I totally get wanting to have breasts and other girl attributes but as far a a slimmer figure to fit into clothing I don't get it. Not to be mean or anything but can't we just put our minds to it and lose weight? If what you want can be had then by all means just do it.

I don't know who said it but, "the person says they can and the person who says they can't, are both right."

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    .... but do any of you girls out there feel this way every once in a while?
    You bet I do But just like mygirlsgirl said, I don't think feeling this way is exclusively a CDers thing. I think GGs feel like this sometimes too, I know my wife does. I think we all feel the pressure to look beautiful, pretty (or whatever) from time to time.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yep. I feel this same way quite often. I shop online for pretty things, and think to myself, "Why oh why was I not simply born female?"

Sigh.

Such is life.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Thanks for all your replies and as always they all come with different forms of advice. Like I say its not something I feel everyday. It kinda creeps up every once in a while. It's not like I'm over weight and can't wear nice fitting clothes. I can fit size 10-12 skirts or dresses just depends on the make. I am only a size 8 shoe size so it's not like i've got huge manly feet. So it's not like it's all that bad. Anyway thanks again girls xx

Hugs,

Angelina

I too find myself jealous of beautiful women, and even those photoshopped models. my body has a slight deformity, and I'm a man, how will I ever look as good as a GG, let alone beautifuly women and those models? I just want to slip on some really nice fem clothing, and feel great about my body and feel sexy. I know that unless I get surgery to correct the deformity, get HRT, and SRS/FFS I'll never get there... I keep asking myself if I should just be satisfied being a crossdresser or push on to be a woman, and I really want to push on to be a woman, I just have to save up alot of money, and get therapy before I make the move...

Oh, shit!!! it happened to me again!!!
    i worked today and before going back to work this afternoon i had a coffee at a coffee shop which is close to my office. There works the sister of an ex-girlfriend i had plus a really cute blonde girl. I really like her and she has ended her relationship with her boyfriend a couple of weeks ago. I've played my cards and she is comming to my apartment one day next week to have dinner, chatting and .......well, who knows.....

I didn't expect to see her today, but she came by as i was having coffee. She was all made up, new hair cut and those things girls do when a relationship is over.......
    but as we were talking the only thing i could thing i was able to think about was: what colour is on her lips? i really like that pink!!! it is cute!! i need to get that colour!!! would it look so good on me?

Many times. between the clothes I wish I could wear, and the shoes they don't make in my size!
    But like it has been said before even the GG's get jealous of each other, and perhapse one or two of us
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Everytime, i have to fly, and go to an airport! So many pretty flight attendants! In those nest unigorm dresses! In Vancouver B.C. airport, there was an airport employee lady, in high heels, and short skirt suit. My heart rate must have spiked, She was about my hight six foot five. Just right for me, but, keep dreamin boy! I do look a bit like her, dressed, though she's a million miles ahead of this bloke!

Aspiring Member
    Some of the posts have said it isn't all one way. I have a GG friend who will not go out with me unless I wear a long skirt because she will not stand next to my legs in a short skirt. I am really, really lucky that I have a good figure in women's clothes Yes, there are many women who look better, but there are also many who look worse. Women might realise I am a man (I don't care what men think) but if they say anything they praise how good I look. Just be grateful for what ever you have and work with it. There will always be people who have a worse deal.

anytime I see a really beautiful girl or see really sexy/good looking women's clothing I get all jealous inside. I always wish that I could go around looking stunning as a girl in those clothes and heels.

You're really not the only one.. i guess looking at the responses here that's clear.. it happens to me quite often.. actually more and more lately. But Michelle's answer is also very true:

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    It is common even for GG's who have image issues and everyone else for that matter. We as TG seem to have it a little worse.
    I've discovered that even girls who we might think are drop-dead gorgeous, wish they looked as good as some other girl. But of course it's harder for us, or we have a longer road ahead for sure