Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealous of girls again :(

mygirlsgirl,

Thank you so much for your pertinent words to this thread. I appreciate your point of view and in fact I've copied your post to put up on my board to remind myself to continue working on my self esteem and be the best woman I can be. Again thank you for this wonderful post.

Karan
    Last edited by Karan49; 10-03-2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: wording

I relate to Angelina's post like pretty much everyone else, but I have noticed a change since I made the big decision to get out and about. Seeing some of the gorgeously dressed GG's out there just gives me more inspiration to be the best I can, and be experimental with the different styles I see.

Tash

I get jealous all the time. Watching girls walk around in tight jeans, tights, boots, everything I love to wear. I got a little brave the other day and wore a very tight fitting nike sports top, and at the store some lady was like "I wasn't sure if that was a guy or a girl." women can wear EVERYTHING.

Aspiring Member
    Just look at what you DO have:
    You have less ability to store fat in the tummy area and hips than a gg. you also burn off fat faster than GGs. You also can have arms like Janet Jackson and her wonderful muscle build up. Wow!
    You have height. do you know how wonderful that is!
    If you are broad shouldered, there are clothes that look great on that.
    Many ggs are as hirsuit as guys. Do 3 sessons of electrolysis and the hair will be thinner and wont grow back so fast.... but you will still have hair... just less obvious.
    You have less ability to store fat on your legs. You can wear skirts. You also have longer legs. I mean just look at the leggy ladies on this site.
    If it is consolation... even the models in ads are rigorously 'worked on' in systems corrections. Perfection is a myth. Please dont buy into it.

Mandylee's GG
    Hi Karen and big hugs to you ((((((((((((((karen)))))))))))))!

Ya know ladies, I got to thinking while reading this thread again, it is sorta different for us GGs cause I think we take for granted sometimes what we have always had as girls all are lives, in that sense yes, I can understand the jealousy of CDers, because they have a harder time trying to look femme, act femme, sound femme, have our natural gg femme qualities, I'm sorry ladies that I selfishly overlooked that, I guess I too am guilty of taking for granted my natural femme qualities.....hugs to you all and keep working on it, you have it on the inside bring it forth to the outside! I do have to say looking beautiful is hard work for GGs too! lol mygirlsgirl
    If I Have Hope I Can Live, If I Have Hope I Can Dream, If I Have Hope I Can Do Anything............

I often feel like this in response to advertising. Especially television adds.There is just not a care in the world when you are a beautiful woman right.
    Okay ,so I know that is not true , but the advertisers make it look so damn wonderful , makes me wish. I guess they are good at their jobs.

The beautiful people, The beautiful people. The beautiful people, The beautiful people

O how so true. just seeing the gorgeous lady walking down the hall/street/at the mall/etc.
    and i am stuck in a size some time hers.
    as for how one feels it is all smoke and mirrors. but one time i did see the one lady, she made me look small, but she was fantastic, her face, clothing and just the way she held her self. it goes to prove size does not matter, but how you feel about your self.

now if only i could pull that off.

I am always jealous of girls that look beautiful and feminine. I have been since I was 11. I have always dreamed of looking as feminine as they do.

Yeah, definitely get that feeling sometimes. But I take it in stride, enjoy my dressing, and take pleasure in the thought that we "girls" have a different appreciation of ladies fashion than most guys.

Hello Angelina!
    Welcome to the world. Everyone feels that way. I happened to see an Oprah show that had Linda Evans, some ex-supermodels and some older actresses on it. They all said that as they got older and not as pretty that they considered themselves ugly and were starting to try and stay out of sight. Many got help to get their bearings again. We are the same. Sometimes we go out looking good. Sometimes horrible. The best I can do is dress and look like the best looking lady that I can be. I strive for that each time that I go out. That way, I know I did my best and I can do no better.
    Charlie