Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you afraid of being caught? (and what if you were?)

I am out to my wife, my neighbors, my doctors, my dentist, several friends, several boutique owners, makeup artists, and who knows who else. I do not go out en femme very much, but when I do I make it worth my while and I try to look good. I really do not care what anyone thinks about me, and when people ask me why, I tell them it is just a lot of fun. End of story.

I don't worry about anybody finding out except for my clients. Since I am so protective of that part, I don't see a point to have a contingency plan. If it happens then I deal with the fallout.
    Michelle

Long story short....

Last February I was out of town. I was at a major conference related to the industry in which I work. On that particular day, I was the keynote speaker. There were around 400 people in attendence. I wore my usual 3 piece suit -- VERY corporate looking. Of course, underneath, I had on panties, hose, and a bra.

About 10 minutes before I was to speak, I started feeling VERY bad. 20 feet from away the stage where I was going to speak, I passed out and hit the floor. All 400 people saw me "hit the deck" - so I was told.

When I woke up, I was in an ambulance with an IV hanging out of my arm. At that point, I was alert enough to see that I was still fully dressed except someone had taken my jacket off and rolled up my sleeve in order to start the IV.

Got to the hospital and was taken into a little cubby in the ER. After I was stabilized, I was given a gown and a nurse said that I just had to take off my vest, tie, and shirt. She said I could leave my pants and socks on. My shoes were already off.

I needed help to accomplish this and as you probably already guessed, she saw the bra I was wearing. She acted like it was 100% normal and an everyday occurance. She asked me if any family members or anyone else I knew would be coming to the hospital. I said "No" since I was 1,000 miles from home. She said that if I wanted her to hide any of my "underthings" she would take care of everything. I thanked her, reached for her hand, and gently squeezed it.

About 10 hours later., I was released from the hospital and I called a cab to take me to my hotel. It was a close call, but no one other than the nicest nurse IN THE WORLD found out anything.

BTW, the reason I passed out was a dispensing error on the part of my local pharmacy. They gave my a medication that was different than that which my doc had presribed.

The moral of the story? ALWAYS check the meds you get from a pharmacy. They are human and make mistakes like anyone else -- AND -- the people who work in the ER are better people than most of us realize.

I'm confident enough to not care what others think (I refuse to give others that much control over me).

My body is shaved, my eye brows are plucked, my toes are painted, my nails are manicured and usually painted with some light shade if I am in my male guise. I wear nothing but panties and often wear clothing that is female (you should see what the guys are wearing in Europe, let alone the man bags, the US is so reserved when it comes to male personas).

My fears. Non for myself. I have an attitude that is curtious kind and reverent and a life style that is more of a domestic then a bread winner so I have little to loose and could care less because I know I am a good person. My only fear is that in some way, my being who I am will disrupt my loving caring and supportive wives life. So it is for her, on her terms and with her blessing that I do only that which will not upset her tea cart.

My secret, complete and utter honesty with those that matter to me, and the desire to have what I believe should be gotten from that which I do in life. It's not easy but it;s the only way I can survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    I needed help to accomplish this and as you probably already guessed, she saw the bra I was wearing. She acted like it was 100% normal and an everyday occurance. She asked me if any family members or anyone else I knew would be coming to the hospital. I said "No" since I was 1,000 miles from home. She said that if I wanted her to hide any of my "underthings" she would take care of everything. I thanked her, reached for her hand, and gently squeezed it.
    This is why I have such a possitive attitude about life. There are far more wonderful people in it, then there are those wish us harm. Thank you for shareing such a compassionate story Laura, I only hope that you are doing well and that others see this as an example of the wonderful people willing to go out of their ways for those of us who don't seem to fit the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    She told us about a patient who came in with painted toenails. He said he hadn't planned on being in an accident.
    thats why they call them accidents otherwise they would be on purposes.

Must be that time of year again so here's the answer. No one cares in an emergency wat you are wearing, it is going to be cut off and they have bigger fish to fry than worrying about you toes, your bra, your lipstick. It isn't illegal, it isn't immoral. It isn't dangerous or a risk to your health. It is a made up line that someone decided that certain clothing in this society should belong to one sex over the other. There is no stone tablet that describes what a man should wear and what a woman should wear.

No I don't worry about getting "caught". If someone needs to know or finds out I own up and say "so what?" I have not met anyone with a good answer and if I get any grief at all it is the typical "You must be gay" to which I reply "and that matters to you how? You looking for a date?"

We are our own worst enemies on this. We make the fear and in our minds the fear comes true. I don't go out of my way to make my underwear or toes seen but hey if your lookin'...you must have a reason
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

by Kathryn's side Elizabeth Martin's Avatar
    Many of the posters here are right. I work in an ER and yes...we have seen it all and nothing fazes us. In a severe trauma case we don't even give the clothes a second thought. We see painted toenails and lacy panties and bras on men. Those that are conscious are sputtering to explain. We reassure them we are professional, have seen it and pass no judgment. We are professionals and do what needs to be done, regardless of race, color, creed and proclivity. Everyone bleeds the same.

So don't be ashamed or embarrassed. You're doing nothing wrong.

Elizabeth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    About the only ones I worry about is friends that don't know I enjoy dressing as a woman and a few male neighbors but I'm sure their wifes have told them that I dress as a woman as a few have seen me either in the backyard or leaving the house dressed as a woman.
    I would like to start dressing more and to start going out more as a woman.

Be Prepared!! I am 100% shaved and ears are pierced. I do go out wearing bras sweaters and fem slacks and no one has said a word. I wear minimal makeup. So far so good. Like others I don't want to embarras my wife or myself for that matter.
    I was at a pirate themed party last year and wore one of my frilly blouses as a top (no bra). One of the women remarked out loud after looking down my blouse that I had very nice cleavage. She did not say anything about my shaved chest. I remarked back that a lady shouldn't be peaking . We all laughed and that was the end of it. They also asked where I got the frilly blouse. I just said I'm a pirate, it's a tunic.

I'm out to my wife, a close girlfriend, my shrink, and you ladies. My wife is coming to grips with it, but is generally supportive and awesome. Honestly, I'm not afraid of my friends finding out, as they're all pretty laid-back and accepting of people of every stripe. My parents and sister are a thousand miles away, so it's not like my dad's going to show up while I'm flouncing around the house in a skirt (not that he'd probably care, nor would my mother for that matter after they got over the shock of it). I'm kind of feminized with serious body shaving and painted toes and such, but I'm a writer and stay-at-home dad, so I don't have an office or co-workers or boss to worry about. I don't know, I guess I'm not that worried about being found out, but if it happens I'd like it to be on my terms so I can control the message as it were.

I'm about 85% shaved (like a normal girl) ears pierced, and i don't realy dress out of the house unless i'm going some where "Tamii specific" and no one close other than my gf of 3 years knows about me (and thinks I stopped when I met her, even tho i shave daily). I have ran the scenario in my head millions of times and it always ends the same way. Me prob. lying my way out with something like "I just started back this month/week" or "I just wanted to see if the feelings where still there".
    I used to work a a cyber cafe when i was 18 and a co-worker found a pic of me on AdultFriendFinder (this was back when it was free and just starting) I remembertelling him it was all a j/k and photoshopped me and a friend photoshopped each other and made fake Trans profiles.....I don't think he beleived me tho.....lol but it never got brought up again.
    Born only to find Answers

[QUOTE=Danielle Gee;2280479]
    Do any of you who “under-dress”, shaves all over, paints your toenails or otherwise feminizes your body ever obsess about being caught?
    All of the above applies to me except for obsessing over being caught. I've been doing it for years and nobody has ever said anything directly to me. I really don't think they care.
    Assuming anyone who does these things are out to their SO, what about your Kids? Do any of you participate in a sport or other activity that requires disrobing in a locker room?
    The only problem my wife has with any of it is deciding which color she will paint our toenails. She really likes to do that sort of thing. The kids are grown and I don't think they would appreciate knowing all there is too know. Therefore, I don't want to complicate their lives. As far as the locker room is concerned, yes, I disrobe in one every morning. Nobody has ever made any comments.
    Have you ever thought of what you’d do if you were in an accident, and had to make an unexpected trip to the Doctor or hospital?
    I see my doctor twice a year. We are good friends both personally and professionally. If I read him correctly, he could care less about my under garmets or lack of body hair. I'm sure he has seen crazier things with other people. My wife and I always joke with each other before leaving the house. She asks if I had on clean panties. "Don't embarrass yourself or me by not having clean panties if you have an accident," she says. If I'm in a bad accident, I don't think my panties would not survive being clean anyway.
    For those of you who worry about this, I like to hear about your “contingency” plan. For those who have been caught, what happened next? And for those who don’t care or don’t worry about this, how did you get yourself to this level of confidence?
    Well, I'm not sure how I got to this level of confidence. I suppose it was a gradual change. Twenty years ago, I would have been extremely concerned about this. Now, I don't care.
    Personally, I’m aware of the repercussions of being outed. In this “backwater, red-neck” part of the country in which I reside, it could be serious! I’m as careful as I can be, and I trust luck to the rest. I’ve already decided that if my family Doctor sees me and asks, I just going to come clean to him.
    Trust me Dani, I don't think there are too many places more "backwater and red necked" than where I live. Even with the aforementioned details of my personal appearance, I still don't go out fully dressed in my home town. There are some things that my instinct defines as beyond the limits of safety. Furthermore, I have to consider my wife's professional status within our community.

Long fingernails are the only thing I don't have. That's a black mark on my CD status, but I just don't like them.

Good post Dani!

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.