Thread: I've come out to my only male freind and we are closer than ever!!!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

I've come out to my only male freind and we are closer than ever!!!

I've had some very close freinds over the last 4 years, a couple, a man aged 76 and his wife 48. they are both very dear to me, and i've always felt hesitant telling them about me. the man is british and his wife phillepino, hes always come across as homophobic, etc. but recently after telling a close girlfreind about me, i decided to tell them at their house over a cofee......
    it turned out to be the best thing i've ever done, not only has it drawn us even closer, but i've never seen a male (a non cd) so envious of my wardrobe. i'm being honest, the first thing he wanted to see was my long gowns and dressses, and when he saw my long nightgowns, he fell in love with them, and wanted ones simillar for his wife!!! i've showed him photos, and he loves them, and hes even invited me over one night as Angela (my femme name) with my taiwan girlfreind for a private dinner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

It is so wonderful they have given their support and friendship. It maybe something he had thought of in his youth also.

Good for you. Glad it worked out. Best of luck
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Yeah, I used to buy pretty clothes "for my wife" too

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Well there of course is a school of thought that,many of the most homophobic of men,harbour deep secrets of their own,buried deep in their psyche

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson