Thread: Ladies in the family

Ladies in the family

After a family get together this past weekend-its still warm enough
    here to wear shorts and cutoffs-I noticed a nifty thing.
    Most of my SO,s sisters have much more hair on their legs than I do.
    Just knowing that I have nice clean shaved legs while they don't take
    the time is personally rewarding. After a shopping trip today,I noticed
    the same thing. Most women don't shave their legs. Of course,a person
    has to look pretty close as their hair is so much lighter but in the right
    light,its all there- not an ape thing mind you but there.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Hi Abby,

I'm sure many GGs and other girls would say that it is time consuming for some or don't want to go through this razor cuts or other pains for those day to day tasks, etc. But come Friday night on the town might be different view

Its funny, my 2 daughters and I had a discussion about arm hair. Both inherited the hairy arms from their mother, not that I don't have hair, its just not as thick or dark. Course my oldest pointed out about my shaving and as she stated "that will only make it grow more". I let her know that I shave my arms about once a month or less. Now around the back hand area, yes it has to be down every two weeks.

Some women decide for a very fashionable look which includes the legs while others will just hit the door as is.. don't try to find a logical answer..just enjoy your smooth legs

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Women also find shaving to be a pain in the arse. I know my wife only shaves her legs once a week unless she is going out for something more than everyday errands.

My wife rarely shaves her body hair. She doesn't like to and really doesn't care what other people think. I think it's damn sexy.

I hate my body hair but for some reason like hairy women. I find it erotic...wish I knew why. My girlfriend quits shaving her legs during the winter and I'm excited for it. Although she does shave her armpits everyday because she doesn't like it. I would rather she let it all grow out...it is quite sexy.
    -Chastity

I've noticed that my wife seldom shaves her legs now that summer is over. I have also observed that she has more hair on her arms than I do.