Thread: Very 1st time out with Bare Legs!

Talking Very 1st time out with Bare Legs!

I'm sitting here in the Empire cafe in Houston's Montrose district, wearing my new thrifted Anne Klein pencil mini, a long chocolate polo blouse, rain forest seed necklace, longish unisex hair, very long natural nails, my ancient moustache, two-tone leather flats, and, for the first time ever in public, bare shaved legs!

The cute fashionista ahead of me in the queue flashed a wide smile, the staff didn't bat an eye--as usual.

I've shaved a few times,but still wore hose because it was chilly or dressy or just better with that outfit. This time it's casual, and warm, and all the GGs are wearing pants or bare legs. So, me too!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Careful now. You may just start wearing flip flops (my favorite) and also find out the the GGs do the same thing. Next time wear a flimsy, wispy skirt that moves in the wind generated by walking. Now there is another new experience well worth trying. Congratulations and keep on truckin!

Yes very nice, glad you had a great time

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When the weather is warm, bare legs are a must. Living just outside Atlanta, Georgia means bare legs most of the time!! Very glad you enjoyed doing it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Gold Member
    That fresh air brings quite a feeling Lainie. I don't know about flip flops though. They make my daughter and wife's feet dry and raw and then they need pedi's. On second thought....

Later this fall I'm hoping to shave my legs for the second time. This time, however, I hope to keep them shaved all winter! I can't wait!!

My legs have been shaved for years and only a Navy Seal has noticed (Neighbor) he commented and I just ignored it and its never been brought up again years later. Eye brows get shaved, arms shaved and no one cares or notices.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

It is great that it all worked out for you. I am sure that you are more self conscious than you need to be!! Don't stop now!!

Smile I admire you

That's sounds so nice, and is something I would one day hope to achieve, or do, not to sound too dramatic. I am a performer who performs in front of hundreds of people every week, but the cding is still a very personal thing to me at the moment, and I am still way in the closet. Anyway, not to make this about me, I am at a spot where I need to share. To hear of your bare legged adventures give a girl hope. Thank You

I don't think it is such a big deal to shave ones legs, arms, or chest for than matter. I really have not encountered any criticism for doing so. Now there are some people who don't like my wearing skirts...
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him