Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens when you don't crossdress often enough?

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar

What happens when you don't crossdress often enough?

I'm starting to think that "Jessie" isn't getting enough time to play. I'm not sure why I'm keeping her locked away, but other than wearing nighties while sleeping, she's rarely seen. I put a wig on tonight, and immediately felt better.

I'm not sure if I am a lazy cd'er, and can't be bothered with makeup and getting all dolled up, or if there is something else going on. My SO is cool with my dressing, so it isn't like that is an issue.

How do you feel when you don't get (or deny yourself) an opportunity to dress up? Please be as specific as you can.

Thanks

Jessie

I had a very demanding & stressful week last week, with long hours.
    I went out with my crew of girls this past saturday, and it was fun to be able to step out of my usual 8-to-8 realm by being my femme self.
    I don't know if you call this a hobby, but I look forward to getting Nathalie beyond my front door, and into a public setting. I don't do this every weekend, but it sure is fun when I do. .....better some than none.

moody. in a downer way.
    grumpy...and i am not short.

Yeah, it's painful... Kaz has been locked up for a few months, and I feel like I am going crazy! Thankfully, I am away for a few days so maybe it will all come good again.

Kaz xx

I get really depressed and have to work hard at having fun to forget it but the moment my mind finds something to think about, it goes right back to it and down the spiral I go. Thankfully, I can focus my attention really well when I want to. That would be one of those times.
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Banned Read only
    I haven't dressed ever since we came back from SCC. It's been around 3 weeks for me now. And I do get a little cranky myself. I try to keep Tara away for as long as I can trying to be considerate to my wife. But latley I feel the fever coming on. And of the other poster here calling this a hobby. It might be for some cd'ers, but for me and I'm sure plenty of others, this isn't a hobby. It is a major neccesity. Well 2 weeks but it just feels like 3.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a widower, I live by myself. Thus I can dress whenever I feel like it. Of course, I also did that when my late wife was alive, since she totally supported my CD activites.

However, earlier this month I made a trip to Scotland to visit some friends. The lady knows that I CD and doesn't care! However, her husband does not know so I took no CD clothes on the trip. I was gone for two weeks and by the time I came back I couldn't wait to put on a pretty skirt and top. Of course I also had to go out into the big world so people could see Stephanie!! I love to crossdress!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I haven't dressed in almost three months now. Ever since I was suspended from my job. I just don't have the desire anymore right now. I know eventually the urge will come back, it always does, but for right now I just don't feel like it.

Brandi

I can manage about a week - I went home for two and a half weeks in June-July, and I left everything here: when I got back, the first thing I did (after turning the power back on and opening the windows) was to dress en femme!
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

Grumpy and depressed describes me.

Evidently the space-time continuum is disrupted according to many here.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Unfortuately I have to find time to dress. It does make me feel regretful and slightly depressed that I can't share this part of myself more frequently.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Funny, I live with my eternally disapproving wife and also frequently have family dropping by, so I have to plan Maryesther's outings very carefully and well in advance.
    Right now the family are abroad and the wife has gone off for a few days playing bridge with her friends....BINGO! Maryesther can emerge. It happens so seldom that I need to get in a photo session most times she appears, and I have to fit that in with my normal workday and some evening activities, like rowing training and choir, which eat into ME-time.

Sanity in the meantime is preserved posting you grrls and planning wardrobe &c. for ME's next outing. I get a great kick out of that, too.

Personally, when I cant dress often, the stress levels SOAR.
    Its ridiculous.
    And over prolonged periods of not dressing, I have to take acive measures to keep my mood in check.
    It's usually worth the wait though isnt it?
    Samantha -x-

"What happens when you don't crossdress often enough?"

I start dreaming about it. Mostly daydreams. Sometimes "real" dreams, only in the real dreams I'm usually about to get caught and I'm trying to get my bra and forms off and hidden.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

depressed, agitated, moody, stressed.....

I feel SOOOOO MUCH BETTER when crossdressed/en femme that I am going full time being female. I'll be a much happier and pleasant person

Its like having an itch that you cant scratch. The anticipation builds over time, Getting ever more stressful. Until your able to express your inner feelings, Ah.... relif.
    Why, Oh why, Must dressing be so unacceptable by the mainstream.

[SIZE="3"]Me...I have integrated Karen as part of my every day life. I don't even own guy sleepwear anymore. It's night gowns every night. It helps me keep an even keel, if you can relate![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'll get a little figgity at first. Some of that energy can be redirected and I can be productive, sort of. Then I start to get a little grumpy, short of temper and not willing to suffer the actions of fools. Unfortunately as I become grumpy the universe of "fools" somehow expands to include much more of the world. I become distracted and find ways to get little samples of crossdressing on line, but it's never the same as actually doing it. I'll take a few minutes and check out my closet, just to think of outfits I'd like to wear but can't right now. If I'm shopping I'll take a stroll down the cosmetics asile or through the women's clothing area if I can. I begin to write stories about crossdressing with my computer facing away from those who are keeping me from doing what I need to do. I begin to visualize dressing before I go to bed or as I'm waking up, but it's not the same thing, it only makes it worse. I'll get up early or go to bed late so I can dress for a half hour, no makeup, no wig, no relaxing and no real satisfaction. I then begin to stalk the night looking for those who mock my beauty, destroying all who dare walk the streets or drive the roads without paying proper tribute to their queen, wait, that's a different story.

Eventually I find the time and feel much better now, thank you.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I too get grumpy if Debbie doesn't get "out" It's been three weeks and I am thinking of something to do this weekend as my wife is at work. When I don't dress often enough my work suffers. I try to focus but "she " is inside wanting out so a little nail polish will just have to do for now! I wear panties and night gowns regularly anyway. I try not to dress just for a little while to ease the frustration as it is too painfull to regress without more of fullfilling expierence so I come here to read and observe and glean from all of your thoughts -- it's a little bit of relief .......Debra

As many others have said I tend to get moody and angry with people easily. It has been this way since I let Makaila back out of the closet. Tough I cannot go out in public (just yet) just some alone time enfemme lets me feel better.

My biggest issue right now is limited funds and all of the great sales I have found on the intertubes. Makaila definitely has champagne tastes on a (cheap) beer budget.

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    I'm usually a laid-back person, so if I can or can't dress up isn't actually an issue for me. Sometimes I just get this great urge, which just won't go away until I give into it. Usually, being dressed up for an hour or two can be satisfying for me.

My urges come and go. Sometimes, I have them every day, and sometimes, they stay away for weeks.

For me, there are no direct consequences I can think of when I can't dress up if I want to.

Depression mainly.

I've gained too much weight to fit into any of my clothes nor can I afford to go buy more so I'm stuck

I am slowly losing weight so once I get it back off look out world!!

Oh Wow! I once read that if you don't get femme dressed often enough, hair starts to grow in your palms, followed by going blind, and finally; insanity!

For all you folks who were writing about not having done it for a while....I'll just bet that you now need glasses! Better heed That Warning!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I get very cranky and short temperd if I don't get out enough.