Thread: My First Public Outing

My First Public Outing

Hi

I never went out dressed . After reading more and more posts about how to make baby steps , it tool4 years to get into this level .
    Thanks for all courage by all with posts here and without your posts i can not do this ..
    Last edited by kavyaruma; 10-30-2010 at 11:20 PM.
    love

Congrats Kavyaruma, the first trip out is very daunting.....well it was for me anyway. Like you said, baby steps. Beware though, getting out and about can be wickedly addictive

Keep us posted, have fun

Tash

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Way to go Kavyaruma! You look great. Glad to hear it went so well
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Thanks Ashley and Tasha for your courage words.
    love

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    You are so welcome! I really like that shirt too. Great look Kavyaruma.
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Very cool, Kavyaruma! Way to go!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Congrats on your outing! It will only get easier for you since you brole that ice. You look very nice, BTW.

Banned Read only
    Congrats Kavyaruma, it can be nerve racking the first few times but it does get easier. I am so glad you seem to have had a wonderful time for a first outing. Your looking good and I can't wait to see you in makeup. You go girl!

you look just fine and I hope you had fun. Now take a deep breath and say Oh my I really did it. I am still alive and will do it again and again. Funny how after the first time it becomes so much easier.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

//I really like that shirt too. Great look Kavyaruma//
    Yeah i like so much as i dont want to reveal more skin even though i wish but first outing i want to be simpler ..
    // Very cool, Kavyaruma! Way to go! //
    Thanks Persephone .
    //Congrats on your outing! It will only get easier for you since you broke that ice.//
    Thanks erickka but it took 4 years todo .. After outing now feeling to be normal girl ...
    //Congrats Kavyaruma, it can be nerve racking the first few times but it does get easier. I am so glad you seem to have had a wonderful time for a first outing. Your looking good and I can't wait to see you in makeup. You go girl!//

Yeah Jorja , Next time i want to do with Makeup . But i m learning everyday ,so soon i can do .. Thanks for encouragement
    //Now take a deep breath and say Oh my I really did it//

Thanks Gerri

hi iam frm india