Thread: Doing Stuff Just Because.

Doing Stuff Just Because.

OK small question.. Lets say you want to do something Like Shave your whole body or paint your nails etc etc BUT your not doing it because of your CDing,
    Your doing it just because you like the feel or just like the look, How do you tell someone like your SO that what your doing is not because you want to dress like a girl or look like one, Just because you want to...

IDK, Over the years i have grown to hate hair, And i love wearing nail polish "witch that's no problem" I have been wearing nail polish for over a year now my Girlfriend is cool with it and even likes painting my nails some times.

The shaving all my body hair is the hard and confusing part I shaved my lags before many times "she's fine with that" BUT oddly she hates when i shave my chest, She says she like my chest hair....ewww but for me i just like to shave it all off, No more hair anywhere.

Things i hate about body Hair.
    -It gets stuck on things and gets pulled out
    -itches like crazy
    -Looks nasty, Like you got dirt on you that you can't wash off.
    -Feel like your petting a DOG when taking a shower.
    -When you put moisturizer on it gets all wet and nasty.
    -Makes you SUPER hot in the summer.

Things i hate about Face hair
    -I look like a Lumber Jake
    -If it grows to long it gets in my mouth "SICK!!"
    -It's like Super itch some times
    -GROWS to dang fast, I have stopped it from super growing but still grows very fast.

Before i used hair inhibitors my facial hair would grow stubble in just 2-3 hours after i shaved "no joke" Now it takes about 10-14 hours "Still really fast"

I know what you mean. Sometimes painting my toenails just feels right or good...not even to be a girl but just to look down and feel comfortable with what I see.
    Same when I dress up, I like looking in the mirror and seeing breasts and a skirt, I like feeling it move when I walk...sometimes it isn't even about being a girl, but just doing what you want and what is fun.
    Fun with clothes and underwear and stuff is the main reason I crossdress (I think)...boys cloths and naked nails are just so boring!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Things I do just for me...I like how it makes me feel. Painted toenails, perfume, beautiful sandals, long hair, pieced ears.

Maybe I'm a woman.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

I started by shaving my legs because I liked the look and feel. My wife got used to it. Then it was painted toe nails and she again got used to it. Now I shave my whole body and again she got used to it and says nothing about it at all. Just accepts that it is what I like and it is OK. Now I am used to all of this and like the look and feel and when I get dressed to go out (with her OK). I even paint my finger nails, with no negative comments from her other that I remove it the next day. I have expanded my world into cross dressing because I really enjoy it and have fun with it. My wife accepts this fact although she does not want to be a part of this extension of who I am or really wish to see me dressed. I live in two worlds, my male world and that of Alice. And I love them both, am having fun with them and life is good. It will get even better starting this coming Saturday, when I have 3 weeks to be Alice as much as I want while my wife is out of the country. Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie666 View Post
    Your doing it just because you like the feel or just like the look, How do you tell someone like your SO that what your doing is not because you want to dress like a girl or look like one, Just because you want to...
    We call what we do "crossdressing," but for most of us dressing in women's clothing is only part of the experience. For me, I am seeking to express myself as a female, which requires the right clothing, but also may involve things like applying makeup, acting feminine, and obscuring male traits such as facial/body hair. It strikes me that some of your objections to face and body hair are simply observations that the hair is not feminine (e.g., "look like a Lumber Jake"). Your other objections seem to be highly exaggerated (e.g., "itches like crazy" - come on, guys deal with face and body hair on a daily basis and rarely complain about it). My takeaway is that you like the look and feel of not having face and body hair because it is feminine, just like your painted nails and cute clothes. I don't mean that a put-down; I am the same way. It also seems to me you are looking for a non-CD rationale to convince your girlfriend that you should shave your hair off. Good luck with that!

in my routine there's only two areas about my person that I have to shave: My legs and face, even then its not much when it grows, I have virtually no body hair at all, I paint my nails sometimes, always use lip gloss

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Things I do just for me...I like how it makes me feel. Painted toenails, perfume, beautiful sandals, long hair, pieced ears.

Maybe I'm a woman.

Em
    Maybe?? Right....

No one does stuff "just because". There's always a reason or an ulterior motive... Either tell her the truth, fabricate a better lie or get a new girl friend.. Choose one...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

ulterior motive?

Yeah, i don't have a ulterior motive for me wanting to shave nor would i ever lie to my girlfriend, I like both my sides Man or Woman, I think it's just like every guy out there who shaves his facial hair every day, He just looks better and feels better that way.

I do things all the time "just because" Like play a video game or clean around the house or ride my bike. Sure some times it's because of boredom but some times it's just because the option is there and it's a good time to do it.
    There is no ulterior motive of why i am riding my bike up/down the street nor is there one with me wanting to shave my body hair.

I don't do what I do "Just Because..."

I've always felt I was in the wrong body, so I do it to be me. Makes sense? So dressing and being feminine or being a girl isn't, at least for me, a reason of Just Becasue
    [SIZE="3"]
    Hugs,
    Cassie

In the great words of Popeye: "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam,"
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie666 View Post
    Things i hate about body Hair.
    -It gets stuck on things and gets pulled out
    Care to elaborate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]To be a Rock and not to Roll[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Cox View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    When i don't shave my lower body areas for a long time they get super long, Like i could place them in a pony tail kind of long So even just sitting down some times i pull out a few hairs, "hurts like hell"

my hands and arms have some what long hairs as well and i deal in repairing computers so a lot of times my hair gets stuck when repairing computers.

Really i think it's a matter of me just hating hair and a little bit Germophobic kind of like "Howie Mandel"