Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: if you could enlarge your breast would you

if you could enlarge your breast would you

It seens to me that the biggest thing that I hear the most is that how do I get more cleavage. There are 5 ways to do this. implants,this is costly. silicone breast, hormons,and then there is surigial tape witch is the cheapest. Me, I use a herbal regement, and I get great results.

"Herbal" regiments do nothing and have been proven to never do anything. 100% of people who think they do get it from fat, and fat alone. Your only real options have been hormones and implants, as they always have been. But, please show me a photo and prove me wrong...

Oh please please please I would love some breast growth, not too much but just more than what I don't have now. Lol.

Perhaps you have found some herbs that others haven't? If so, please share!

As to the question, "if you could enlarge your breast would you? " My answer has to be YES.

What is holding me back is a "line in the sand" that my spouse chose to draw. Sigh. I keep hoping that high tide will someday wash it away.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aspiring Member
    "If I could enlarge my breasts (safely) I'd do it in a New York Minute!!!

Danielle

One only would be a little lop-sided, but will it halve the cost of the other options?

Give me a small B cup and I'll be happy

Has anyone tried breast pumps or suction devices? ... I have heard of them, but do they work?

If I had any breast to start with. I would go with implants. I am as flat as a washboard.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I think we all secretly would love to have some noticeable breast growth. But, the practical application could be another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    "Herbal" regiments do nothing and have been proven to never do anything. 100% of people who think they do get it from fat, and fat alone. Your only real options have been hormones and implants, as they always have been. But, please show me a photo and prove me wrong...
    Estrogenic compounds are known to cause gynecomastia. For example, see this article about soy, which contains phytoestrogens: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/576784
    That is better proof than a photo.

In general positive (depending on your preference) results from phytoestrogens are the exception. In women, they are less likely to work because 1) it decreases natural estrogen production, and 2) these are women who already have smaller breasts and therefore are less sensitive to estrogen.

Some men will have a higher estrogen sensitivity, and probably would have had natural D or larger breasts if they had been women. So, some men will get good results from herbal.

Personally, I think an A cup is perfect; enough to make some cleavage but still be able to pass as a relatively normal male.

hello juno i fall into the natural d/dd cup range not fat but from gynecomastia

Where do I sign up to get mine??? Maybe I can get my big sister to help out..................2nd thought she would rather slap me up. LOL Love u sis.

I honestly don't know.

Hell yes, Like when do Pectorals turn into breasts? I knew I should have pumped milk and not iron. Now I may have to pump silicone.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    "If I could enlarge my breasts (safely) I'd do it in a New York Minute!!!

Danielle
    But you are from Ohio????

I actually am a thin trans woman on HRT for 7 months now and my boobs are a full 36B female breasts with all the mammary glands and ducts that I can feel very prominently when walking my fingers around my areolae and outward. What do I think of them? I love them BUT if I had not transitioned 24/7 I would be in a lot of trouble as I can no longer hide them even under super large tops that swallow me.
    Last edited by Traci Elizabeth; 10-07-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Aspiring Member
    Juno, That is absolutely correct. The BE supplements are nothing more that a combination of what you can get in any drug store, and sometimes they include things that you may not want.
    The best place to check on any drug is
    http://www.drugs.com
    THis website provides the best info I have ever seen and it includes info on herbals as well as prescription drugs that your doctor my order for you. It is always good to see information about what you are being asked to take.

One word!! Shop Vac!! Ok that's two words.... But google Brava vacuum system.. Its real and it works... My B+s are in part to "negative pressure" and I'm happy. . Its not quick. More like a Pittsburgh year.. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had 36 B+ at age 9. They were 40 B+ at age 18 and still are. I really don't want any bigger!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Nope.
    Two reasons: One, I still enjoy my life as a male. And real boobs would interfere with what I could wear in drab. And, two: As it stands now, I get to choose the size of my boobs based on my mood of the day. And that can easily change.

Sure, there are times I'd like to have real breasts. But, the trade off to have them permanently is unacceptable for me.

In a second! There is not a doubt in my mind I would love to have "real" breasts.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Yes

Right now I need more education on breast enlargement and unfortunately Calc 2 is currently using up all my study time.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

I'd have to say no, probably not; I wouldn't want to have breasts while in guy mode. I'd rather stay 100% male (physically) and cross dress to look like a female, or be 100% female (physically).

If my wife would allow it, I would start hormone therapy right away. I would love to have a c-cup. Andrea Lynn
    Lifes journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to come skidding into it sideways, totally worn out, while shouting 'Holy crap. What a ride'.

If I could I would but unfortunately ....life has dealt me other cards. It would be more enjoyable when buying bras.