Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if you could enlarge your breast would you

Without a doubt. Hormones are probably out of the question for me due to other medical issues, but I'm actively investigating options for implants.

- Diane

I would in a minute. I love wearing a bra, it feels so natural. I just wish I had more to fill it.

Karen Sue

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Going on the standard way of measuring, I come out as a 36A (just) .... I would love to be a 36B, but I don't want to take hormones, so unless I get there by just my diet because of all phytoestrogens I eat (I'm a vegan), then it's not going to happen. For those that want to know where you get phytoestrogens in a diet. Below is a copy and paste from the Cornell University website. http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/Fact.../fs1.phyto.cfm

"More than 300 foods have been shown to contain phytoestrogens. Most food phytoestrogens are from one of three chemical classes, the isoflavonoids, the lignans or the coumestans. Isoflavonoid phytoestrogens are found in beans from the legume family; soybeans and soy products are the major dietary source of this type of phytoestrogens. Lignan phytoestrogens are found in high fiber foods such as cereal brans and beans; flaxseeds contain large amounts of lignans. The coumestan phytoestrogens are found in various beans such as split peas, pinto beans, and lima beans; alfalfa and clover sprouts are the foods with the highest amounts of coumestans."

Hugs
    Rachel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I would love to be a C cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lisa View Post
    Oh please please please I would love some breast growth, not too much but just more than what I don't have now. Lol.
    Me too. I want to be a natural B so I will need to wear a bra full time and B's can be hidden when it is necessary to go out in "boy mode". I am wearing a B bra now with a slip, panties, and pantyhose with women's plain-fromt pull on pants and a short top. I have appeared in public wearing them with no apparent reaction to the bra, slip, and nylons.

I would love natural ones so the low cut tops work. Switching them off would be nice too.

If I could I would.

You bet I'm a small B. I would like a C cup I tried suction it helped me get to a B that was enough for then Now I'm going to start again and hope I can reach C cup. I might try some hormone cream to see if it helps I let you all know if it works.

My wife always said that small nipples and breasts were more sensitve - when I wear forms I really think the whole erotic sensitivity is lost.

I always wear a bra with a full A when I'm out. a C at home. I've tried D's, too big for me. Would love to be a natural B. full time.
    regent,

Yes I would in a new york minute
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Hmmmmm...I will have to think about that one...It's a pretty big step...

So, the real question here is…

How much breast could a shop-vac suck, if a shop-vac could suck breasts?
    I guess it depends on how much you "squint" your eyes when you look in the mirror…
    But, still...that's a pretty big step to consider...

I'm going to think about that for awhile...

But, in the meantime...

“hey, Karren…could you please do a sistah’ a flava’, n’ pass me my brake bleeder and funnel? It’s right there in the bottom drawer of my desk, next to the shop-vac…” "Spanks alot!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by VtVicky View Post
    Nope.
    Two reasons: One, I still enjoy my life as a male. And real boobs would interfere with what I could wear in drab. And, two: As it stands now, I get to choose the size of my boobs based on my mood of the day. And that can easily change.

Sure, there are times I'd like to have real breasts. But, the trade off to have them permanently is unacceptable for me.
    You beat me to it.

I'd love more boobage when en femme, I think we all would.
    But if you arent planning a permenant transition, then the prospect is fraught with difficulty.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-09-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Link is against forum rules showing bare breasts
    Samantha -x-

I've tried the herbal route and it is worthless. My spouse gets supplements cheap from her work and I've been trying them for about 2 years with no increase in my bust. The side effect is that I have much better digestion and haven't gotten a cold in years either...LOL.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    Give me a small B cup and I'll be happy
    I'm with Lita on that - a small B would work quite well for me, too. I could hide them when I needed to, but have enough to have a decent cleavage otherwise.

I've started drinking soy milk, hoping to grow atleast an A at most C but I'd be very happy with a B

I am to the point that I wouldn't care if I couldn't completely hide them in male mode, I'd love to have full B's to small C's!!! I am a full A, but that just isn't enough. I even have my Wife's blessing to get a loan for them, just don't want to be in debt again!
    Last edited by kaitlin; 10-09-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: wording
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

If you want phytoestrogens, or even real estrogen, to work, you have to reduce testosterone. Juvenile gynecomastia normally occurs because testosterone kicked in after estrogen did, and not because of high estrogen levels. Success is also much more likely if you include suction and massage, and lactation therapy. Some men are capable of breast feeding, and it will promote mammary gland development, which is the a significant part of real female breasts. It will also help increase nipple size. I have not seen lactation promoted for male breast enlargement, but maybe it is just because most men are afraid to try. I suspect lactation-capable men are the same ones who respond well to breast enlargement.

I have been trying for over 20 years. I have made some progress (44b+) I am not going to give up till I get to a c cup. I have had some luck with breast creams. If some one has a good way to devlope breast, for us girls, you would become a rich person.

Smile if you could enlarge your breast would you

To answer your ? it is a very big yes i would love to get to a C-cup I am a B-now using breast creams and herbals
    Mistybtm

Right now I am a small B cup. I would like to get to a full C cup but no bigger.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Would I enlarge my bust if I could...... In a heart beat.
    I'm a natural 40C and would really really love to be a DD+ or bigger.

Problem is even with hormones, I'll never be able to pass.
    Still I dream every day that some day soon, medicine will advance to the point that I could be "completely" female, even to the point of pregnancy and motherhood.
    We can dream can't we???

I know I would but I would have to be actively transitioning first, I've always fancied something in a DD, DDD cup I've got something of a broad chest

Yes I'd love to enlarge my breasts!!! Pretty please? It's not practical for me but I think I'd like to deal with it. I'm saying go big or go home!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by jcameron View Post
    I'm with Lita on that - a small B would work quite well for me, too. I could hide them when I needed to, but have enough to have a decent cleavage otherwise.
    I agree 100%.

enought for a cleavage(small B) is all I need . if I go fem(100%) I want some DD's at least.