Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most beautiful trans girls

Most beautiful trans girls

I thought I start this thread with someone I think of when referring to beauty of transgender woman and believe me she is as beautiful a person as she is on this picture:

And she does her own laundry!

She can do my laundrey any day! LOL
    Yeah, she's all that and a box of chips. Hate her guts already . . . ROFL

Be free - overcome fear!
    Alexia, while I do agree she is a very hot & sexy transsexual lady, its images like this that can have a serious affect on how you see
    yourself as well. And right now Im worried about how images like this have been affecting you recently after your most recent threads
    where you have been so down on yourself about your own personal image.

"If a guy tells me I'm hot, then he is only looking at my body,
    if a guy tells me I am pretty then he is only looking at my face,
    if a guy tells me I am beautiful, then he is looking at my soul."

Real beauty comes from within and I cant see the soul of this lady simply from a photograph... Im not saying she isnt beautiful, I just cant see it
    in this photo. And another thing you should realise is that photos, especially modelling photos have been doctored up with photoshop, so this is
    no way to judge real beauty. I have been out with some of the hottest looking women that are really ugly when you do get to see their soul.

I believe that we are all really beautiful women on this site, not just some of us, but all of us and real beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

So Alexia, please tell me why your beautiful photo isnt posted up here instead of hers?
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-08-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Melody I am so working on getting over this issue I am having. I feel like my youth has been hijacked from me and the best years of my life have been and gone. I so wanted to become she, but I chickened out and can only blame my self. There is no doubt in my mind I could have been one of those girls having boys wrapped around my fingers, but time has passed and all I am left with is those images up here nitpicked out of 1000's best face forward. So no, I am not pretty, just the images I portray maybe are, its a kind of a lie, but then it made me feel good about me in sort of dreamy way. Oh well, like I said before, reality is overrated!

There's something about this post Alexia that truly moved me. No, not the picture but your honesty in the follow-up point #4.

Short of the minor physical changes we might be able to get away with, most of us are better off embracing whatever beauty we can muster without regard to achieving a societal vision of feminine perfection. Natal women unfortunately go through this as well.

On a semi-related tangent, I've become a devotee of cosmetics by Bobbi Brown. Now this was started by the fact a wonderful friend of mine began working full time for that line but I've since learned that BB seems to cater to the beauty that is the "regular" woman, for lack of a better word. There is a video that I saw playing at one of her counters where these women who otherwise might be described as ordinary, regular, everyday or non-descript looked absolutely beautiful, radiant, gorgeous and most importantly, natural with the use of this cosmetic line. The point I'm making is that I found this to be inspiring, that it wasn't about the glamour that is seen in lines such as MAC, Estee Lauder or many of the others. Rather, it was products and application that probably speaks to 90% of the women out there who reside in reality. As such, it spoke to me, and it can speak to all of us.

Now don't get me wrong, I can get into glamour as much as any of us but more often than not, I want to be normal. To blend in with the crowd, to feel beautiful without being over the top. BB is an inspiration, much like the Dove ad campaign.

So to bring it full circle, our world is a bit different than that of the natal woman. We have unique challenges to overcome. But something we may share is a desire to achieve an unrealistic ideal based on what society portrays. We're much better off accepting our limitations and doing the best we can. I know I've been much happier since adopting such an attitude. Alexia, from what I've seen of you, you seem to have a lot going in your favor. We can sigh when we see a vision of what could have been or should have been but at the end of the day, we are what we are. I'll quote Bobbi Brown with these 10 points that I find so inspiring that I keep them in my purse so they're always with me...

1. Spread beauty.
    2. Do what you love.
    3. Love what you do.
    4. Keep it simple.
    5. Laugh out loud.
    6. Go with the flow.
    7. Be real.
    8. Focus on the positive.
    9. Do your best.
    10. Just breathe.

I can't tell you how much most of these truly apply to my world. I wish you peace & beautiful tranquility Alexia.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Melody I am so working on getting over this issue I am having. I feel like my youth has been hijacked from me and the best years of my life have been and gone. I so wanted to become she, but I chickened out and can only blame my self. There is no doubt in my mind I could have been one of those girls having boys wrapped around my fingers, but time has passed and all I am left with is those images up here nitpicked out of 1000's best face forward. So no, I am not pretty, just the images I portray maybe are, its a kind of a lie, but then it made me feel good about me in sort of dreamy way. Oh well, like I said before, reality is overrated!
    Alexia,

I feel exactly the same as you in that not only my youth, but my childhood as a girl was stripped away because I was born a true hermaphrodite but assigned as a male soon after birth. And I seen a better image of myself at the age of 26 way back in 1988 when I dressed up as a female one night for a girlfriend after she did my make up and asked to put on one of her trendy outfits.... much to my own amazement I was the spitting image of Marie Fredriksson from the popular pop music duo, Roxette who I absolutely adored at the time. You can see a photo of me below as the androgynous male I was back in 1988 & see the similarities I shared with Marie Fredriksson at that stage of my life.

Now all my life I have dreamed of being female and if I was allowed as a child to live my life as I should have there would be little differences between me and a natal female. But my father tried to beat the girl out of me which was all in vain, is all he managed to do was cause me to harbour lots of shame & guilt which has caused me so much pain all of my life. I first thought seriously about having a sex change at the age of 15 after seeing the movie about Christine Jorgenson, thats how serious of an issue my gender dysphoria was. But finally at the age of 47 years old I got brave enough to take action and started to transition because I couldnt handle the image of what I had become as a male which you can see in this thread here.

Now my main points are this.... I dont worry now about what I could & should have done, I think of what I can & will do to fix the problem.

From a physiological point of view, I know Im far from being the most beautiful looking woman in the world, but from a psychological point of view, I know I am a very beautiful woman from the very core of my soul. By living as my true self and being proud in who I really am & what I have managed to achieve. I feel happy and at peace for the first time in my life. There is no way I could ever think about giving up the journey I have now undertaken and go back to what I was before. I know there are lots of people out there now that see the real beauty in me.

Im amazed to think that guys now rate me as a 9 or 10 on person.com in the HotorNot photo competition there. Sometimes I have questioned their judgement & wondered if they needed their eyes checked... but I also know that I am really happy & at peace and I think that is what is shining through now in my photos. I think I have said it before that sometimes we can be our own worse critics when we shouldnt be.

When I asked you in my earlier post why isnt your photo up here, I want you to post a real photo of you, nothing doctored, just plain old ordinary photo of you. And if I can give you a tip when you have that photo taken I want you to think about who you really are on the inside... are you a man or are you a woman & how do you really feel about living as your true self? Then I would like to see it posted here and see what others have to say about it. I am sure you will be amazed at the feedback you will get.

I also think the 10 points Sara posted are also really good things to hold onto and never lose sight of...

1. Spread beauty.
    2. Do what you love.
    3. Love what you do.
    4. Keep it simple.
    5. Laugh out loud.
    6. Go with the flow.
    7. Be real.
    8. Focus on the positive.
    9. Do your best.
    10. Just breathe.

And just like Sara, I too can't tell you how much these things also truly apply to me and my life. So I would also like I wish you peace & beautiful tranquility Alexia.

I think all the trans girls on this site should post their photos here, because they are the most beautiful trans girls I know.

Hugs Mel Xx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-09-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Aspiring Member
    We all see what we want to see. If you feel tattered low and depressed inside, you may have the face of Helen of Troy but see only a Medusa.

Look ALexia, many many GGS too feel as you do. And intensely too. There is severe pressure to look a certain way. Look at the women who die of eating disorders. The women who are cosmetic surgery addicts. The women who exercise till they are only bones.

When a lady who was once full of vitality is sounding uncharacteristically depressed (and has been for several weeks) it is time to wonder. Is it gender disphoria or Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD). If you find the pain is too intense, I hope you will get professional help. You need to acertain this is not depression. If it is, you need to get it treated.

I must ask.. are you eating well? Clinical depression can be the result of vitamin deficiencies. Right eating is underestimated.

Alexia yes we live in an unequal world. And yes the first way to release the pain is to acept it is an unequal world and there will be always someone we feel is better than we are. But how we deal with that information is also important. If you are going to get competitive you will go towards sorrow. If you compete with yourself, you will only get better and happier.

God, you all are so right. And an inspiration to me. Through my deepest lows I am finding love and warmth with you. I truly feel loved and this is yet another miracle bestowed upon me, my only wish is to be near you girls one day and celebrate life together!

I'm not sure if I can be so bold to think that anything I said may have been a help to you but regardless, the beauty of your reply today made it sooooo worthwhile. You get it, I can tell, your heart pours out with sincerity.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Jaklyn Fior is a personal favourite, she is juuust stunningly beautiful and she is very bright!

Hi MelodyN,
    I love your response to Alexia. You have captured my own view of the "unnatural" competitive pressure culturally placed on Women to meet some standard of female excellence that only photoshop can reach! I totally agree with you (in my words) that the attribute of "beauty" is just not appearance but a combination of attitude, health, and a spirit of enjoying life. Hugs, Catina

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodyN View Post
    ...I think all the trans girls on this site should post their photos here, because they are the most beautiful trans girls I know...
    Never one to miss an opportunity...here is your resident squirrel...

(Edit) Let me add here. For the longest time I hated myself, like many here. But as I progressed through transition, I have felt better and better about who I am. And this confidence shows in one. So what is important to remember is that as you progress many things will fall into place, and you will start to fell better about yourself...trust me on this.
    Last edited by Zenith; 10-09-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Hi Alexia....I am sorry that you are going through this...i go through it ..i feel alot of sadness on the inside about what i missed out in life..but here i am AND i'm DETERMINED to make the BEST of it..

melody is saying some really important things for everyone going through transition..
    the practical knowledge i'd like to give you is this...beleive it or not..if you really get through a transition and you live full time as a woman for an extended period of time you will find out that transition has NOTHING to do with how you look. Transition is about learning to be yourself..and that is so much more gratifying and meaningful than anything i could imagine

Please dont get me wrong ...looking good matters, and some folks say it matters alot ...
    i enjoy feeling and looking my best, i want to be pretty, i want to feel sexy ...etcetcetc...
    and NOT looking like a woman makes transition much harder, thats why we go through all the crap to change our appearance

but the feeling of being a whole person with a real life and honest sense of your own place in this world is what it is all about..

now this honest sense of yourself may include wanting to be beautiful...i share wishes like that and most of them will never come true..but they are my wishes

so my practical advice is to start wishing and dreaming about YOUR OWN female ideal, your own sense of a feminine self and stop looking around at everybody else...i know...i did exactly what you are doing now, and it got me nowhere.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've already accepted the fact that I am not going to be a very beautiful woman. It sucks, but it sucks more thinking about being held back any longer than I am.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

I don't consider myself conventionally beautiful. Striking, yes. Attractive, yes - people who are truly happy are always attractive whether they are conventionally beautiful or not.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Be free - overcome fear!
    I guess I will jump on the band wagon, but I have also included a photo of what I looked like as a male before I started transitioning & I am posting this when I absolutely detest photos of my former male self & but I will post it to show why I do look forward in the most positive of ways & never look back.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-09-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schatten Lupus View Post
    ...it sucks more thinking about being held back any longer than I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith_G View Post
    ...people who are truly happy are always attractive whether they are conventionally beautiful or not.

taken with droid incredible..not a great camera but sometimes interesting shots

THere's a saying I'll add:
    Don't compare your insides to others outsides.
    Physical looks change with time- even for those teen-to-20-somethings that are held up in this society as the gold-standard of beauty. One day they'll look back & wonder what happened.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

My most beautiful trans women are here. I can think of many that come to this board. Among those are you Alexia. I so understand the struggle you have but think of it this way: I have lived with Martin for 56 years, Every day I have looked in the mirror and that is who I saw, carrying my face. Beyond this, underneath and inside Kathryn was always there, grew and flourished even before I was ready to say, yes Kathryn you are me.

I have found lately that I have to learn to see Kathryn when I look in the mirror. But alas, Martin is always there looking at me. Today, Elizabeth told Kathryn (sorry in this case for speaking of myself in the third person) that I was beautiful. And I realized that I still see Martin and dream Kathryn. And that is when it dawned on me, no longer will I look at Martin when I look in the mirror but myself, Kathryn, and I am beautiful. I am like every other woman on this planet, I work with what God or nature has given me and in working I become beautiful, every day for the rest of my life.

Life is never a waste of time, years of life are never wasted. You would not be who you are today without it. If you live in the past instead of the present and the future you will forever live a life of regrets, resentments and dreams, and over those you will forget your beautiful self, your beautiful present and your beautiful life.

So be beautiful for the rest of your life.
    Kathryn
    Last edited by Kathryn Martin; 10-09-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Had to add something
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

OK once again you gals did move me to tears, joyful tears, phenomenal tears. Today I am having an awesome day and this evening I am celebrating all of you girls, The Most Beautiful and Wholesome Creatures I've come to know in this quest for womanhood.
    I am sorry to celebrate with Coors light and green tea(7sisters orders(excluding beer:-), but girl haz to stay slim!
    I do see the light, you all are so beautiful and feminine and brave. I yet to learn much from you but the wisdom of heart you bestowed upon me will keep my faith.
    Please post more "Most Beautiful Trans Woman" we know.

Whle we're at it... did anyone catch Christine and Lisa on Oprah week-before-last? Christine is the blond (on the left in the 3rd pic) -- they're a lesbian couple with twin babies. Back when Christine was Chris, she froze her own sperm. Hence, after meeting Lisa (they didn't meet until long after Christine's SRS), they decided to have children. These pictures do NOT do justice to Christine, by the way. She's absolutely beautiful.

Aspiring Member
    Luff you. Good to see the green tea is out Alexia. And sorry for loosing it. I just worry about you so much I get ratty and catty, snap at you. And then I feel guilty and check my mail through the night. LOL

Ok, here I go this is taken in July :

Aspiring Member
    Everones lovely in their own way