Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most beautiful trans girls

And you Alexia, I love the new photo baby. I'm crying. I'm so happy for you. The skin, the height, the eyes, the cheekbones. That's my baby angel! what a perfect nose. You look like the sexy librarian.
    Sorry babe, but after posting my pic I grabbed another beer, :-0. But it is light beer and its Saturday so I figured what the heck. So in my right hand I have a pitcher and in my left a cup of tea, interesting taste ;-6
    I am going to put my cheekbones to sleep, and dream of being librarian, the naughty one :-)

Be free - overcome fear!
    [SIZE=4]OMG Alexia what good reason would you ever have to feel so insecure?[/SIZE]

Alexia%2007%202010%20sml.jpg

You are absolutely beautiful - like I said let others be the judge and dont ever allow yourself to
    become your own worst critic - thats a 10/10 from me hun.. so feel proud and hold your head high.

You go girlfriend !

Coda...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Ok, here I go...
    Nice to see you! See it's not so bad is it?

...... and dream of being librarian, the naughty one :-)
    I know she wasnt a librarian...but...

does anybody here remember the "goody two shoes" video by adam ant??

there was a stunningly beautiful "librarian looking" woman that ended up letting her hair down and looking like a supermodel...i always felt like i wanted to be her.....

she;s a good example of the unattainable beauty that I had in my mind for many years...when i "imagined" living female, i had her in my mind...

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Ok, here I go this is taken in July :
    Thank you, Alexia. This should have been your first offering in this thread!

I'm not going to scare anyone with pictures of me - much less of "him". Unlike Alexia or Kaitlyn, I have no chance of ever becming conventionally beautiful on the outside, I just try to accept what people tell me that I am becoming pretty and that is good progress for me after 54 years of knowing he was ugly. My other goal is to attain a small proportion of their inner beauty (the type you don't see with the naked eye).
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    Thank you, Alexia. This should have been your first offering in this thread!

I'm not going to scare anyone with pictures of me - much less of "him". Unlike Alexia or Kaitlyn, I have no chance of ever becming conventionally beautiful on the outside, I just try to accept what people tell me that I am becoming pretty and that is good progress for me after 54 years of knowing he was ugly. My other goal is to attain a small proportion of their inner beauty (the type you don't see with the naked eye).
    Hon, this is what I said several posts before and still see a guy in the pictue, when I look at your avatar all I see is the woman on the bench in the park. I suppose just like it is possible to be overly optimistic about ones appearance we can do exactly opposite as well. I am having hard time with my image perception, you have hard time with yours. All I am saying is that if the person in the avatar is you there is no need to feel any discomfort about your appearance, although I feel weird saying those words my self since I am the one who started this whole mess in the first place.
    But take it from me, I know!, apparently I am a librarian.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Alexia
    If i could be so lucky, just give me the chance to look half as good a librarian as you.

I'm still more of the bricklayer type just now.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Hon, this is what I said several posts before and still see a guy in the picture
    That is very weird because I don't see a guy in your image at all.

Aspiring Member
    apparently I am a librarian.
    A very sexy librarian.

I like you with the glasses. It gives you an air of sophistication (with oomph, i might add). Keep these frames. They suit your face cut.
    Lucky luck you Alexia. Do you see a 60s girl in you? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    A very sexy librarian.

I like you with the glasses. It gives you an air of sophistication (with oomph, i might add). Keep these frames. They suit your face cut.
    Lucky luck you Alexia. Do you see a 60s girl in you? I do.
    That is funny you should say that. At my last filming I tried redhead (my natural color) and they came out so 60s that I kind of stashed it away. But I am slowly gravitating to that look, well I don't know it would fit the librarian type anymore, but hm.................

Aspiring Member
    o this is 40's and 50's hairdo. the 60's had long hippie hair. (and before I suffer from a big attack of nostalgia let me end) The two eras I mentioned were the last of the sexy feminine dressing. After that the 60s was andro and the 70s got women into trousers if I remember.
    So be a 40s and 50s lady. I must search for my old dress pattern books from the 1950s.

check out mad men , the show on amc...that's set in late 50's, early 60's....great hair and outfits..

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    check out mad men , the show on amc...that's set in late 50's, early 60's....great hair and outfits..
    Kaitlyn I dont know how the creative dept thought of ideas dressed like that. LOL. I know for a fact that they indeed did dress like that in agencies in those days.

I know...and i bet you are not drinking 3 scotch and sodas at lunchtime!!

Aspiring Member
    Lol

Gosh, could I at least have garlic pickle for crunch?

Aspiring Member
    Gosh, could I at least have garlic pickle for crunch?
    LOL .... but I thought sexy librarians dont eat garlic. Right?

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Alexia, welcome to real womanhood. Way too many women cannot see themselves as the beautiful people they are. My wife is a good example. She has picked up more than a few pounds over the years and when she looks in the mirror all she see's is fat and unattractive. This is the same woman who gets hit on twice while waiting at the baggage claim for my flight to come in.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neworleanssusan View Post
    Whle we're at it... did anyone catch Christine and Lisa on Oprah week-before-last? Christine is the blond (on the left in the 3rd pic) -- they're a lesbian couple with twin babies. Back when Christine was Chris, she froze her own sperm. Hence, after meeting Lisa (they didn't meet until long after Christine's SRS), they decided to have children. These pictures do NOT do justice to Christine, by the way. She's absolutely beautiful.
    Yes, it is truly a Cinderella story, and both women have naturally good looks (from a Western standpoint) ... note, that is Christine McGinn, one of the American SRS surgeon's. While I've no particular knowledge of any extra surgeries, I'd say it is likelyl there was some carefully done FFS. She is quite striking, you can see videos of her on her web site.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneCD View Post
    Alexia, welcome to real womanhood. Way too many women cannot see themselves as the beautiful people they are.
    This is all too true for many women, and my girlfriend is another example and yet many people think she is stunningly gorgeous. My girl's insecurity about her looks started when she was a teenager and she suffered from bad acne that has left some scarring on her face and in her mind. While she sees it, other people dont. This problem manifested & was made much worse because as a teenager when she got teased by her brother & his mates who called her names like 'crater face' & 'pimple face'.

However I proved to her how beautiful she really was when I took a series of very stunningly gorgeous photos of her - when she seen then photos she cried because she realised at that point she was beautiful. However she still has trouble accepting it - the emotional scars run very deep from the teasing she endured as a teenager. She is still very insecure today about her looks and feels that she is in competition with other women & yet if she goes out, she will get hit on by guys more than any other female in the place. Living with her insecurity issues was virtually impossible for me & was also another reason who I left her 5 months ago because, she would always think that any woman that walked through or crossed my field of vision I was perving on them or would have some unfounded belief that I thought they were better looking than her.

This insecurity issue my girlfriend had caused lots of arguments between us & it got to a point where I had enough of her false accusations & her jealousy. I warned her many times that it would be the cause of us to break up & it did. So I moved out because I really wanted to live my own life & I couldn't focus on dealing with my own issue with my Gender Dysphoria & starting my transitioning if I had this constant distraction going on from my girlfriend, so this is why she didnt hear from me at all for over 3 months.

I have also resigned myself to the fact that we can never live together again because of insecurity issues over her self-image. The main reason why is because that 'Green eyed Monster called Jealousy' reared its ugly head again just the other day when I told her about a transsexual girl who was going through a really bad crisis and that I had to call a give her some support. My girlfriend got angry at me about this and at that point I walked away again - I have since warned her that if the insecurity issues continues, then it will destroy more than our relationship - it will destroy our friendship and that she will lose me also as a friend if it continues. So I am glad that I'm not to be living with her now because I can simply walk away from her problems & issues when it gets too much for me to deal with.

The moral of this story is this - self image insecurity issues do cause a lot of unnecessary problems and if you don't deal with them then it does affect other people around you and it can be the reason why you do lose friendships and relationships, and you do suffer with this type of issue then you really only have yourself to blame. My advice is this, If you suffer from such issues, then seek professional help before they do even more damage to yourself & your own life.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-11-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Hey Melody, I am sorry for the brake up you had to endure, I know any time relationship comes to an end, void sneaks in regardless of circumstances. We deal with issues all day long and weather self image or some other psychological hiccup, it is almost inevitable to feel shook up. I guess the only weapon against feeling the bumps is a good suspension, the flexible and unbreakable the one which lessens the weight of a problem to just an insignificant bump. Such can be paying lesser attention to these problems but then we often get blamed for being shallow and inattentive. So I think overall bumps are bumps and there to be felt. As long as we know we have each other, to hold and comfort the bruises we endure, we be OK.

Aspiring Member
    Melody it's tough for anyone to get over torment about how they look. You did try to help your friend . And that is about all you can do. Kind of you.

this may be a little off topic and a little late but just wondered anyone got a opinion on this....well i have been noticing a huge seperation between the model type trans girls who usually start transition stage early 20s if not teens...and of course they all look great....nothing against the later in life transitioners but its clearly noticeably different....i would imagine the great looking ones that you see spent quite a bit on different types of surgerys to look that good....but sometimes i wonder.....u see all the great looking ones.....u see all the older ones....but what you dont see is the ones who didnt make it....the ones who had trouble passing and coulldnt get or keep a job because of it...maybe they ended up homeless etc......sometimes think thats the only thing held me back this long

Aspiring Member
    Just to get a little off topic with you... they're pretty visible on the net. Many are entrepreneurs or work in the arts or academics, especially in my own observation. There are stringent anti-discrimination laws BTW. And people are getting more accepting everyday. Funnily, people react the way you expect them to react. But all this in another thread. I dont want to hijack this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyN View Post
    I think all the trans girls on this site should post their photos here, because they are the most beautiful trans girls I know.
    Hugs Mel Xx
    Awwwwww, that's so sweet !!

Here's one....

She may not be the prettiest girl in the coral here, but I like her...lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]