Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most beautiful trans girls

Banned Read only
    Here I am, late to the party as usual.

Here is my take on girls like us. It is true that we all have an image of what or who we think we will become after transition. Some do become beautiful sexy girls with little surgery and it is hard to tell there was any maleness in their past. That is just good genes. Some never really do become very feminine looking even with the surgeries. Then there are those of us that become middle of the road everyday girls. Beauty is not everything. I am sure you have heard the saying, “ Beauty is skin deep”. Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.

For us, becoming a girl is 90% mental and 10% physical. If you are not mentally prepared for transition you are not going to be satisfied with the outcome. You will be just as unhappy then as you are now if not worse. From the start you must be 100% committed to accept the changes in your body, mind and soul and realize the limitations of transition. You must be prepared to accept the “final” results whatever they may be.

Alexia, from your picture you are a good looking woman. From your text, you are a beautiful woman. Be paient, it doesn’t happen over night.
    Last edited by Jorja; 11-02-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    She may not be the prettiest girl in the coral here, but I like her...lol
    And she is also one of the most beautiful trans-women I know.

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyN View Post
    And she is also one of the most beautiful trans-women I know.
    That's a very sweet thing to say & appreciated very much! Thank You!
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I am sure you have heard the saying, “ Beauty is skin deep”. Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
    That saying is another example of people confusing beauty and comeliness.

IMNSHO, it is comeliness that is skin deep or even in the eye of the beholder. True beauty starts in the heart and works it's way out from there.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    That saying is another example of people confusing beauty and comeliness.

IMNSHO, it is comeliness that is skin deep or even in the eye of the beholder. True beauty starts in the heart and works it's way out from there.
    Yes my dear Rianna, I had considered using the word comely but then you may have been the only person that understood.

I don't know about TS, but I figure most closet CDers do their own laundry because the 'wife' might notice the extra panties! ...oh, those, umm, sorry, they were going to be a surprise...for your birthday, next April?
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanssusan View Post
    Whle we're at it... did anyone catch Christine and Lisa on Oprah week-before-last? Christine is the blond (on the left in the 3rd pic) -- they're a lesbian couple with twin babies. Back when Christine was Chris, she froze her own sperm. Hence, after meeting Lisa (they didn't meet until long after Christine's SRS), they decided to have children. These pictures do NOT do justice to Christine, by the way. She's absolutely beautiful.
    Wait... Dr. Christine McGinn? The former pilot who is now a cosmetic surgeon who performs mainly on women and transgendered/transexual people? wow. Was just asking about her in another forum. Here's her website btw...

http://www.drchristinemcginn.com/drmcginn/

hey theres nothing wrong with getting all dolled up for a photo so u can show off your best side every now an then, heck look a tyra banks, shoot she looks fab whit all her makup and stuff but take it all off and whoo she looks like any other female on the street not some super model, plus whats a camera for, defanantly not getting are worst sides cause if that was the case no one would ever develope them, the delet button would be wore out,
    ggs arnet always pretty, even the pretty ones can have bed head and look hung over.