Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your greatest/most prominent feminine characteristic/feature?

What is your greatest/most prominent feminine characteristic/feature?

Its not a very snappy title for a thread I grant you, but I thought I would create this topic to try to make people feel a little brighter about themselves. There are (understandably of course) so many threads on here that deal with serious issues so I thought a light-hearted thread may be in order. So to ease the boredom and drudgery of your day why not post in here and tell us about the most naturally 'feminine' (let the definitions of this be as broad as you fancy) feature or characteristic you feel you possess? Is it those delicately dainty ankles of yours? Those naturally lustrous lips? Your innate creativity? Your uncontrived modesty? You get the idea...

I suppose it would be my overall "size". I have a "tennis" body...slim with very little body "fat". I was always "skinny" as a kid, all bone/muscle, no fat. I do not have thick wrists, I am only 5'8" tall and my feet are not "big" (size 9.5 -10 women's shoes). I have "nice" legs too.

And I sing in the church choir, like little puppies and enjoy strolls in the park...yakity yak yak....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am fortunate in that I am petite (5'6") and slim and fit regular sized woman's clothing easily. But I feel my most feminine feature is my legs. They look gorgeous in nylons and heels and legs that I think any girl would be proud of.

Well, I'm kind of a big, curvy girl so I have no claims to petiteness. I think my best features are my lips and my legs. I feel like I've got pretty feminine lips, and I've always liked them.

I would have to say my legs are nr1 followed by what a lot day is my cute behind

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]My best feature seems to be my long legs, my smallish waist has has gotten some compliments as well. [/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Size for me as well. 5'5 and around 130#. Very little body or facial hair. Also, I have low testosterone and thus lack any type of muscular physique. I wonder if I always had low T levels or has it develop recently? I only know about it from a general physical I had because I don't have any of the symptoms I have read about. Although I don't think I ever had the crazy sex drive guys do. Sometimes I'm interested other times nothing. And I prefer someone else to be the agressor.

for me I would say my voice, face and body, as i'm slim with very little facial or body hair

Aspiring Member
    Natural, fleshy breasts. I could use forms and improve that, I guess, but it feels nicer just to find a bra that fits and wear it- Im a 40C with a little help.

I dont think I have a prominent feature but I think not being overly masculine helps a bit...

I'd have to say my overall skinniness, my soft face, and my eyes. Being skinny was always a problem as a boy; I got teased mercilessly. By embracing CDing, I've turned lemons into lemonade. It's really easy to add some padding and get a very femme figure. I also have a "boyish" face, which with the right makeup can become a girlish face. Finally, I've been told many times (while in male mode) that I have pretty eyes. I never really believed them until I started using makeup, but I do think they are a nice feature. All in all, I consider myself quite fortunate.

You didn't ask what our least favorite is, but here is anyway: my nose. If I believed in plastic surgery, I'd have it reduced, although since I don't ever plan on being femme 24-7, I would avoid the cute button nose that would make me look most girly.

Wasn't there another thread like this the other day. Oh well. I'd say my waist and tummy. It's maybe a little muscular, but fairly girly, kind of like an aerobics/pilates teacher, as I don't have much of a gut.
    -Sedona

Pms!

my hips. always said I had women's hips, long before I even knew I had an interest in crossdressing

I'm a thin 145# at 5'8".
    My face is a mixed bag: Decent eyes and lips, horrible nose and forehead, non-femme chin.

My confidence and positive attitude helps me the most though ...

My legs are definitely good, and I always wear long pretty nails that get lots of compliments. Unfortunately, after gaining 20 pounds or so over the last couple of years, although I am not fat by any means, I can no longer brag about my flat tummy or proportionally feminine height and weight. I hope I can do something about that over the next few months.

- Diane

Turns out my eyes do feminine pretty well. I don't think they are at all feminine normally, but when I first put eye shadow on, I was blown away. Also, I've got decent legs. I can't wait to get some photos up (I'm thinking I can get them this week).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    I suppose it would be my overall "size". I have a "tennis" body...slim with very little body "fat". I was always "skinny" as a kid, all bone/muscle, no fat. I do not have thick wrists, I am only 5'8" tall and my feet are not "big" (size 9.5 -10 women's shoes). I have "nice" legs too.

And I sing in the church choir, like little puppies and enjoy strolls in the park...yakity yak yak....lol
    your description sounds just like me.

Banned Read only
    Definitely my legs. I've had many positive comments about them over the years so I know I'm not deluding myself!

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    I have been told many times by my female friends that I had the most beautiful eye's/eyes lashes. They say that any woman would love to have lashes as long as mine . Then my leggs too. Get a lot of comments on them, especially now that I shave full time and wear shorts as often as I can

Good: great legs, big boobs, lips, no hair, soft voice
    Bad: 6'1", broad shoulders, bald, spare tire

I too am short(5'7") I also an average weight (155lb) but I guess my legs and butt would be the best I can offer. LOL Oh, and with my breast forms, a really nice rack!

For me, it is my full figure physique!
    It allows me to use the largest of the forms and not have them look excessive!
    PLUS! I get to shop at places like Lane Bryants and Avenue!

Feminine and masculine attributes

Feminine:
    Natural breasts (42B)
    Hips
    Natural medium length hair on my head by women's standards [don't need a wig]
    Small hands
    Not much body hair
    In the face - no brow ridge and chin that is not broad.
    Nice shapely legs that are shaved.

Masculine:
    Voice the pitch of Joe Friday of Dragnet [which I am NOT going to change]. It is not raspy sounding and I can be soft spoken.
    I sing second bass in the community chorus and church choir.
    Large head and neck - longer hair helps to make that less apparent
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

My greatest feminine feature would by my legs. Long and for the most part slender. Unfortunately I have only had the chance to shave them twice, but they looked great. Next would be my hands.