Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well it happened

well it happened

well it happened a 100% degree turn around she went from totaly excepting to wanting no part of my cding just last week we were talking about how she felt and she said it would not change well she came home and told me what I am doing is a sin againts God and she would no longer support me she wont go out in public with me any more shopping or anything as long as im dressed up so I guess its down hill from here I just dont know how one can change so quick last week shew said she loved all of me 100% and yall have read her posts now she says she still loves me 100% but im torn up totaly now
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I am so sorry this happened ,

My wife did that to me the day after we got married, I went 20 plus years of having to surpress my dressing and then have it smeared in my face for doing it before we married.. I feel your pain..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Sounds like somebody talked to her. Tell her to go back to the scriptures and find out the reasons for them. Afterall, we mix fabrics all the time and that is also forbidden.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I feel you pain girl....my wife left when she found out about Em, after years saying she love me somemuch nothing could change that. Then I meet a woman who want a CD-TG person. She was all for it...took my pictures....but my outfits...made love to Em, and said it heaven. Not she really don't want to see it, or talk about it, and she says I'm crazy! WINK!!!

Life is what it is.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Carrie, I know how much this must hurt.
    I wish there was something I could do to help.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I hope things better. this happened to me I almost got divorced over it.

I really really really hope things get better for you.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Carrie,

We all feel your pain. Just remember we all change our opinons on things from time to time, usually when we have heard something from someone else. I would give her time. Continue to focus on building your relationship. These are one of those for better or worse moments in a relationsip. People put up walls
    for a reason. People take stands on issues for a reason. If her reason is it's a "Sin against God", take the opportunity to explore why she thinks that way. It's not a matter of support here, it's a matter of misinformation. If you are talking and communicating, you can get through this, patience which also is a Godly virtue, is required.

Having read some of her other posts and yours, you both have a lot of love for one another, I would trust on that.

Keep us posted.

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Just as quickly as your wife flipped on your crossdressing, she could flop right back. Continued love and open communication is the key. Best wishes.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-11-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: this is not a religious topic

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Steady on. Your worst move is to escalate the conflict. My wife has also had her flip/flops about how she feels. We agreed, however, that our marriage was important, and that neither of us would are likely to be any happier living alone, divorced, or starting over at this stage in our lives. We love each other, and there is a lot of water under the bridge. Just agree to work on a way to deal with the issue that is a compromise. Somewhere between purging on the one hand, and 'in your face' dressing at home. This is not rocket science. Tell her you need a solution that will make you both unhappy, and have a laugh about it. People learn to deal with much more hurtful issues, like the death of a child, or quadroplegia. You can both do this.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-11-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Post edited to prevent an escalation of religious comments.
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Carrie,

For myself it makes things a lot better that I communicate to my wife that while I like to wear feminine clothing - skirts, dresses, and heels I don't try to present myself as as woman. I keep my feminine garments in plain sight in my closet.

I do shave my body, have a woman's hair style, and have painted toenails. I don't try to move like a woman or speak like one - I sound kind of like Joe Friday of Dragnet - but not as raspy. I also do not apply makeup on my face.

Maybe your wife could get used to your wearing feminine clothes with a masculine presentation, and then later on you could add the makeup and do the other subtle hints to pass as a woman. I must say it does take courage to wear the clothes as a man with all the intolerant baboons out there.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I agree with Sherrie. Somebody talked to her. But I'm not sure that asking her to "prove it" by scripture will change her mind. Seems to me that you might need to go it alone. My wife accepts but doesn't participate, so I don't press the issue. I prefer to do my dressups alone. I do recognize the difference: my wife accepts- yours doesn't [any more]. I suppose she is entitled to her religious beliefs, but you're not obligated to conform to her religious whims. Back into the closet. So much for honesty.

http://www.dglenn.org/words/deuteronomy.html this page helped me come to terms with crossdressing as in it's not a sin, the only thing I have to do now is try to come to terms with my transsexuality...

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Davis View Post
    she came home and told me what I am doing is a sin against God and she would no longer support me

[SIZE="4"]My Wife also struggled with this. Told me she can't be married to someone she knew would be "going to hell"

She went to a councilor at a former church and ( fortunately ) he helped her be more accepting.

I agree that a 180 deg. turn-around could be because she has talked to someone.

Keep communicating, and praying, and studying your bible.

For me, after studying and praying over the deut. verse usually used against crossdressing, when read with the context of the surrounding verses, it would be "against the law" for a male to dress as female to try to get out of military service. or a female to impersonate a male to enter combat.

Jone of Arc didn't impersonate anything and She rocks! and got a bum rap.
    [/SIZE]
    It was like that when I got here... I wasn't here when that happened...Second shift musta done that...

Carrie
    I recently experienced something similar with my wife. It was the "you are not the man I married" talk. I have to admit that after I told her and I thought she accepted it, my cd personality tried to take control - maybe because that is something I really want or maybe it is the old saying, give em a foot and they take a mile. So what I had to do was establish/accept boundaries. Like no make up in the house, no dresses but painted toes are OK and underdressing was also. She does let me go out when I want to get dressed up and mingle. Sometimes you have to find ways to negotiate. The sin thing is difficult because it is based on beliefs, not facts. You might consider in your negotiations that each of you have beliefs that are not reconciable but perhaps you can accept each others faults.

I asked the same question - how can it be OK one day and not the next. Maybe it was because she loves me, she wanted to try to accept it and she just kept the hurt feelings inside until they burst. So it looked like a one day reversal.

I am so sorry this happened to you, but the fact that she has changed her mind before is encouraging, she can change it again. I am an so that has flipped and flipped, but that reflects my fear, and my need to process information. I love my cd so much, I am hoping to process some of my feelings here instead of on him. I hope that you and your so get through this. The most important thing- I think- is both of you having someone to talk to (someone who believes it is possible)

good luck
    Jayn

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Christianity does wonders for some people and makes others terribly harsh and judgemental. They seem to want to use the scriptures to beat up everyone who doesn't conform to their picture of a good Christian. It's sad. For them and for all those they persecute. [/SIZE]

I think the answer lies in who she told about your cd'ing or what she read on the internet. My first guess would be that she talked with someone. She may change her mind again but it will take time for her to rethink.
    Michelle

Hi Carrie -- like everyone else, I'm saddened at the pain and confusion you're experiencing at the moment, and sincerely hope this works itself out -- there's a lot of wisdom in what people have written here about being patient and hopeful, trying to establish mutually-acceptable (or even mutually-UNacceptable!) boundaries, etc -- please go back and reread, in particular, Marina's excellent note -- Big hugs - Diane
    PS -- I will not hijack your thread, so I'm going to start one right now about the Deuteronomy quotation. Quod vide!

thanks for all of the responses judy came to me this afternoon and after talking to her brother he helped unconfuse her and she asked me if we could go back to the way things where friday before she left to go visit a friend of hers she has told me several times today how sorry she is for the things she said and for the heart ache she caused she said she just got confused and yes its was someone that told her I was sinning against God and that if I believed hard enough I would be healed. I love my baby and she does love me 100% we are staying the night out at her brothers house and im back in my skirt and all is well again I love all my sisters on here and look forward to many more good times
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Carrie, I'm glad things are back to normal.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    that is wonderful news I am so very happy for you both that everything has worked out for the best

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

(Jumping up and down clapping for joy!)
    Score one for the good guys! (or gals as the case may be )

Still, it seems like there is room here for a good discussion between you two. Take it slow.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Wow for you, from living high, too the bottom, and now climbing back up. Sounds like life, but with a twist.. So glad that her brother stepped in, and that your back, taking on life together again..

Tanya

So happy for you girl!

John 7:72, and Peter was wearing white linen robe, knee high, with accenting hem and fine italianRoman stitching. Strappy gladiator sandals made of the finest italian Roman leather looked stunning on his feet. Judas looked upon thee and said;"oh brother you look rather ravishing" to which Peter said;"oh, I feel ravishing". Roman soldier looked upon both and shouted "stop in the name of Cesar, it is blasphemy what you are doing, you are wearing woman's clothing! Jesus was standing by and approached the gathering crowd. Then walked 2 paces toward the soldier and asked; "Should you be blind and in the desert, dying of thirst and heard a camel approach and on that camel the man would ask;"are you thirsty my friend?" and you would sip the water of life, would that water taste any different as to what linen covered mans flesh. It isn't mans cloak which bestow a sin on man but his blindness to the truth of mans heart.

I hope you enjoyed it, it was all in good spirit(funny)please don't take it too serious