Thread: Do you wonder about their secrets?

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar

Do you wonder about their secrets?

Do you ever look at a family member and wonder if they might have a secret like crossdressing, or gender issues? We are all individuals, but we also reflect the physical and psychological traits of our families. There are so many of us, that at around 10% incidence, you can't get much past your grandparents or uncles before someone, statistically, shares this issue. Ever look at your Dad and wonder if he's ever worn heels? Or wonder if your brother might have been caught wearing pantyhose by your Mom at some stage?
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've got more cousins than I can count. I have one cousin who came out as gay back in the 80's and died in the 90's from AIDS. I have another cousin on the other side of my family that people think is gay. (He won't say)
    So it's possible I could have a relative who has gender issues.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

not in my immediate family. I was the only one getting caught as a child. Now cousins are a different thing. I already have one cousin cd'er.
    Michelle

There are so many possibilities and yet just because you may be gay or transgendered doesn't necessarily mean you have a sibling or other family member that shares your feelings. Yes it is fun to imagine and I have a few I keep an eye on, LOL, mostly because they have been so vocal about my being transgendered. Those who cry the loudest has the most to hide.

My SO sometimes wonders if his dad was TG. His father died when he was very young. My dad was gay and I've seen a photo of him in a wig, but I think it was just a one-off. I wish there were more in my family, it would be so amazing to have someone to talk to!

Banned Read only
    Lol, Such a scary thought! My brother's only fantasy would be where the next cheese burger is coming from. My father was one of thoes manly men. His brothers would have been John Wayne and Clint Eastwood if he had any.

Funny but my mother did catch my brother wearing my step-sisters lingerie.. Partially my fault since I introduced my crossdressing to him a few years before that. He was pretty stupid to get caught... By that time I was a pro at this. Lol. Even to the extent of "borrowing" my future 10th grade english teachers clothes a few times. One of my girlfriends brother got caught wearing stocking in the mens locker room at school. I'd say that my relatives had their share of idiosyncrasies.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Given my family's reticent Scandinavian heritage, I can't imagine any of my relatives admitting even having an issue with gender identity. We find it hard to admit that sex is involved in having babies!

I have one openly gay cousin. Anything-else that might happen in this family stays in the closet. Too many Christian fundamentalists in the family to let anything out without enduring hell on earth, never mind the after-life. The fundamentalists and literalists could teach Satan a thing or two about purgatory.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Gold Member
    My sister is bi. I once made an off-hand comment on Facebook I knew I could get away with, by insinuating I wore a bra and she said I was just like Dad. Hmmm....