Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this happen to all crossdressers?

Pink Pink & more Pink <3

Does this happen to all crossdressers?

They start of dressing in really sexy clothes like very high heels, mini skirts and maid outfits but eventually start wearing normal female clothes like jeans and stuff?

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Nope!
    I started out in what I would call pretty normal female clothing and still buy to this day. BUT you will never see me in jeans

Yes, pretty much. When I was in my school years, it was all about maximum Vavoom. Now, 20 years later, while I don't exactly wear oversize Mumus, it's probably 50% Vavoom, 50% practical and classy.
    -Sedona

Not me!I've always wanted to look like a lady, presentable and though I love sexy clothing, my wardrobe is centered around passing in public.

It doesn't matter what you wear really. The excitement definately fades the more you do it, unless it's a fetish of course.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Nothing has changed for me.
    I still adore the shortest, silkiest, tightest and sexiest clothes I can find.
    And there's no chance you would ever catch me in jeans. Love nylons and heels.

Aspiring Member
    I'm fairly new to crossdresing and at the moment like the mini skirt, tight jean look, Think later I would progress to a more mature dressing, am 57

I started out with clothing that was a woman's everyday wear. I love heels but nothing that can't be worn day to day. I think it often depends at what age you start seriously dressing.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I've always loved the classic look. Skirts, blouses, sweaters, dresses, hose and heels. I just have to wear a slip or half slip, too! NO PANTS OF ANY FLAVOR!
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

I've always loved the "professional" look of skirtsutis, etc., but every once in a while the teenie-bopper or hooker like outfits are fun.... BUT only when I'm NOT going out. Otherwise I dress just like any other GG you would see at the mall or Wally World, and YES, that does mean that I wear JEANS!! LOL

Banned Read only
    I was a hard core punk girl for most of my teenage years.
    Leather minis, ripped stockings, Dr Martens, spiked hair, the lot.
    The idea was to get noticed.
    Now I'm a middle aged woman I just want to blend in so yes I've definitely changed.

Aspiring Member
    I started at age 7 wearing my sisters panties and bra when mom caught me she bought me my own never was into sexy cothes just jeans pantes and always a bra never did like dresses even at 4 or5years old mom would find me in the bra and pantie aislefeeling and looking never in the toy aisle she always said I was special

No, I don't think it happens to every CD. I'm sure we all have our own sense of style that we gravitate to. For some, we like to experiment with all types of looks. For me it has never been the ****ty look. Sexy yes, ****ty no. I still prefer the everyday skirt/blouse or a dress that looks lady-like.

Pantyhose and skirt and top and simple shoes and simple makeup and hair. Sometimes s dress. I did that since I was 5. Then around 18, I stopped using underwear for some years. And gradually started to like womens underwear( did not use that earlier). Bra took me a long time to be comfortable with. I am now(but don't have anything in them) I have never worn much heels, maybe a inch or two. Even if I have lots of them, high heeled, I don't find the appropriate situation(it's the same with my sexy underwear, just lies in the closet waiting for an opportunity). I'm feeling I'm more refined now. But I very rarely dress 'sexy'. I go for cute. Always did. If it turns out sexy. That's just a bonus.

Smile Does this happen to all crossdressers?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkHighHeels<3 View Post
    They start of dressing in really sexy clothes like very high heels, mini skirts and maid outfits but eventually start wearing normal female clothes like jeans and stuff?
    [SIZE=4] No not me. I have been dressing for about 20 years off and on and in the last 10 years more on than off I still try and dress as sexy as i can[/SIZE]
    Mistybtm

Banned Read only
    I dress to blend in. If that means jeans and a cute top then so be it. If it means dressed to the nines I go all out. My usual work apparel is a womans business suit, skirt or slacks depending on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    It doesn't matter what you wear really. The excitement definately fades the more you do it, unless it's a fetish of course.
    I can't say the excitement fades for me. I still get excited expressing myself en femme. The things that turn me on about a well dressed woman are things I like to wear on occasion but as I have gotten older, more sensible/appropriate attire is what I wear more often. I don't think it is fetish for me just trying to mix what Chris thinks is sexy with what Christy knows can be worn in public.

I still think of myself as a fetish dresser. I still have no real interest in wearing "street clothes", or passing for that matter too, as long as I have been here.

I don't think I have felt comfortable in real sexy and revealing clothing. Probably never will at this age
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    It doesn’t fade for me, The opposite in fact. I just know it will never fade for me. It’s part of me, who I am.

I used to dress in mini skirts and such but now I like mini skirts and normal female clothes as well.

Have fun, SUZY

Well when i started out way back when.. it was hot pants, mini skirts and dresses with platform heels... some of the things i went out in would have made most street walkers look like they were dressed for sunday go to meeting.. but as i got older i have toned it down a lot.. i dress more for where i am and what i am doing.. don't get me wrong still love the short skirts... love showing the legs... but i don't wear them shopping...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have always dressed in a somewhat classic manner, just looking nice and feminine! But in all the female clothing I have, there are some items that really are risque! Short mini skirts that I would never wear out in public far from my house, and tops to match! Having said that, I do wear those things around the house and often go out to get the mail dressed that way. Don't think the neighbors have seen me, but really don't care. If they don't like it that is their problem, not mine!

And I do wear short skirts to go shopping, just not real short!! Especially now that I go out dressed enfemme, but presenting as a man!! No wig or makeup!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No, not all crossdressers go through these "stages"!
    Hugs, Carole

The more you go out, the more you tend to dress like the women where you're going, if your desire is to blend into the crowd. You can still be feminine, like I usually prefer to wear a casual skirt with flats instead of jeans. But I save the heels and stockings for when I'm in the big city, surrounded by working girls dressed the same way.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I related to that.. I "dress up" when going out to a "dressup" thing. I don't fit working out in the yard in heels and a short skirt. WINK!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.