Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this happen to all crossdressers?

never anything very "sexy" just what would be normal street clothing.

I never have dressed sexy. My female wardrobe is geared towards comfort and practicality. I do own a couple pair of heels, but nothing too extravagant. I pretty much just dress to be comfortable and to blend in with everyone else.

I'm only in my early stages but at the moment it is just trying to look sexy and ****ty
    but I suposse its because no'1 knows I love cross dressing and only cross dress when
    I've got chance at home by my self I imagine later on if I was going I wouldn't be wearing
    what I do now as ide want to blend in not standing out lol it is all about denim micro skirts
    thrilly thongs thigh high leather boots with daft heels on that I can hardly walk in lol and
    tight sexy corsets although I do hava pair of skiny tight jeans witha more casual top that I
    sumtimes like wearing with some ankle boots wich isa bit more casual but still pull my thongs
    up high love seeing my self from behind wearing a thong bending over x

Yes, I have gravitated towards buying more clothes that help me to pass, although I do like wearing something sexier when not going out in public.

Dressing sexily holds no attraction for me, unless it was for a SO.

I think that each of us have our own road to go down. For me, I pretty much want to pass, so whatever GG's would wear is what I want to wear. I do prefer skirts and dresses though.

Freddy

I've been dressing for over 20 years and still dress in very sexy clothing. I Love it, can't get enough. But when I go out, I don't usually want to freak anyone out so I tone it down. When I shop for clothing I'll wear some jeans and a girly t - but if I go out to a club, or a costume party it's as nasty as I can stand. I love High heels, the higher the better, but if I'm going out I wear shoes that won't kill me after a few minutes, usually some 3 or 4 inch sandal heels. As far as wardrobe, I'm more of a completionist. I want one of everything. I have sexy stuff and cute stuff and plain stuff. Stuff that is comfortable and stuff I can't wear for more than 5 minutes. I have more variety now than ever before and I wear it ALL! I haven't noticed any change in my personal style preference but maybe that's because I'm in my 30's and can still pull off a mini-skirt. Which I'm still looking for in red.

I do what most women do. Dress normal everyday and save my inner **** for Halloween

Well it happened to me. When I was a wee CD I wanted to look all sexxy and vavoom. As I get older I want to appear classy but cute. Though on some nights at the club, the classy part gets thrown out the window. Guess I'm a walking contradiction.

I think I went through a rollercoaster depending on each particular moment in my life. When I started CDing, I was a kid and sex was meaningless. I "borrowed' stuff from my mom so I used to wear regular female clothes (if she had sexy stuff, it wasn't accessible around the house ). When I started to get my own stuff, I had my place and time to wear and sex was a huge part of it, so I moved to more sexy stuff. Later, I settled down and changed for regular stuff again. When I got married, I "abandoned" CDing for a while (not really, I kept CDing but it was very limited). Eventually I got to a level where I get both sexy stuff and regular stuff in a reasonable ratio, pretty much like any woman would.

Gold Member
    Rule #1, we are all the same in that we are all different.

I started extremely casual as it was cheap. My warddrobe keeps getting dressier as time goes on. Not one thing I would consider "sexy".

When my daughter stumbled into some of my poorly hidden clothes, her remark was " whos old lady clothes are those "? I really can't say . If I was to guess I would have to say some what old fashion because nearly all the young ladies these days won't get caught dead in a dress unless it is required..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

When I started, yes I did want to look sexy. But that has evolved into wanting to blend in with other women.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Once I decided to try and go public the clothing had to become more conservative to look like a somewhat normal girl.
    [SIGPIC]

So far I dress kinda sexy..kinda casual. I love cute tops,skirts,hose and heels. I also love nice casual tops with long pants,skirts and jeans. I don't have a set look yet. I look at women my age (45) and get an idea of what the style is.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have always dressed in whatever I see that I like,have dressed in mini skirts and lowcut tops etc even now.but these days I wear them with leggings,as is often the style now,but overall I dress Classy I love softknit sweaters,blouses,pencil skirts,tights and heels and dresses,on the very odd ocassion I'll wear trousers/denims so I don't think my style has changed much,not went to extremes either way really

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    Some do, some don't. It depends on the individual, their motives for crossdressing, their influences, etc.

I have never been into dressing overtly sexy, but I like what I like and I dress like I always have (mostly as a secretary, professional lady, etc.) and have never had a desire to change that or wear jeans etc.

I so love this place. Thank you all for being here. Big Pink Cloud... I love dressing but have struggled to and fro, worrying what other will think of me(I still do)but it feels so good, and is Me, I have been cding since I was 5 or 6, but had lots of years in which I did not dress at all. But in my 30's it came back on wings of satin and lace.
    I love the Hyper Fem 50's and 60's. Dresses. But I like ladies pants and will wear jeans too, if they are tight and sexy. That whole too small tee shirt tight jeans look the young ladies wear is very hot, but probably not hip for 40 year old me.
    Anyway I am glad I am here, this place relaxes me....so Kisses to everyone....................
    polythene pam

Hmmm...Idk. My SO is still really young. But, I know that she wants me in skirts and dresses half of the time, so I think there is a fat chance that she'll convert to jeans.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Fifty years ago when I started, fashions and clothing were very different. I still love those skirts and dresses (nobody wore jeans then) and the underwear that goes with them. I have also enjoyed the shorter skirts and tights I saw around me in the 70s and 80s. As someone who dresses only in private, the question of "blending in" doesn't arise but, with only infrequent opportunities to dress, I see no point in changing out of male trousers just to put on female ones - for me there is so much pleasure in wearing a skirt or dress.

However, if I were to be a full-time dresser I think things would be different. I think that, just as women did, I would eventually find my skirt, slip, stockings, girdle and heels something of a hindrance and be pleased to put on the jeans....though I would not want to ditch the bra and would still need at least a shaper or pantie girdle underneath....and maybe some not-too-high heels.

Banned Read only
    I started off with any dress I could get my hands on, then about 14 or so I was then wearing sexier clothes, but now I love a casual look, professional look, sexy look... all of it!

When I was in my teens, it was all about wearing short skirts and school dresses, whatever all the girls wore. Looking back, I didn't care about whether anything fit together. Now that I'm older, it's all about getting the overall look as feminine and passable as possible. That means a-line skirts, cinchers, shapewear, suitable wigs etc. Really, I like to dress closer to my age (well, maybe 10 years younger). Most of my minis have been retired to the back of the wardrobe. Thinking back, I probably could have worn just about anything when the body was younger and leaner. Great memories though!

Don't knock girl jeans until you try em!

I have worn all of the sexy frilly things. I am like you. I now prefer regular GG attire.

Started young and wore what I could get my hands on, mom and sis where not wearing sexy, so neither was I. I Always liked the girl next door look, back then it was skirts, or petal pushers, sexy was and old girdle I got my hands on. Now it goes from legging Capri's to skirts and blouses, sexy is still and old girdle I bought, it olds it all together and slips down the old beer gut. I did do Minni skirts back when they where the rage, not because they where sexy per say, they where what all the girls where wearing.
    Tina B.