Thread: A Little Gloat

A Little Gloat

I guess I'm just a lucky girl. I seem to just stumble into the nicest people. Today it was my hair stylist. I think I've mentioned before that I don't care for wigs and am at a point that I can again wear my hair the way I like. Which is, since very young, LLLOOOONNNNGGG. As I look back, that just doesn't seem so odd any more. When I was in school everyone had long hair but I always liked it for other reasons.

I told my stylist on the last visit in Aug. that I wanted a more feminine look and she immediately understood. The cutting method is totally different.

Today was the second trip and she was just great. Things are going according to plan but it needed to be "directed" a little so there wasn't much cutting down. Thankfully.

And we just talked about girl stuff. Keep in mind that this is a men's saloon and she works w/ guys all day. I guess a chance to talk about make up and hair care was a nice part of her day. We're both baseball fans but we barely touched the subject today. And, she did the shampoo and blow dry at no charge. If you've never done that, do it. It is so delightful.

It seems like some of our topics today were so heavy, I just thought my story of a lovely afternoon would be a fun change of tone. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Sounds like a fun afternoon Jody. Thanks for lightening up the topics.
    Hugs
    Beth

What a wonderful story, Jody. Thank you for sharing.

Freddy

I am using my own hair now and I have to say it adds so much confidence when you are out.
    Michelle