Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG!!! WOW!!! I think I passed.. WOW!! I'm so happy

Congrats. Going out enfemme and being accepted by all is such a great feeling. I bet you can't wait to go out and do it again!

Congrats. I'm jealous.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

wow that was a day for you, I myself haVE FOUND PEOPLE DON'T REALLY LOOK THAT CLOSE OR REALLY CARE, KEEP HAVEING FUN AND YES WE NWVER KNOW WHAT KIDS WILL SAY.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaS View Post
    Congrats. Going out enfemme and being accepted by all is such a great feeling. I bet you can't wait to go out and do it again!
    You got that right.

After how I felt last time out, I decided I just DON'T CARE what others may think, so today I decided I just HAVE to get out again, so I went to my local Walmart, the one I always go to right here in town.

It felt so good to just walk around and hear the clicking of my heels on the tiles... I took my time browsing around and realized that 99% of the people around don't pay attention. I did noticed some people look at me, or some glances, but there's just no way to tell what anyone is thinking, nor what they see, and I didn't care nor did I even pay much attention to everyone else... I felt right, like nothing mattered at all and FINALLY I was able to browse around the panties, bras and lingerie without feeling strange.. I felt normal, and to everyone else around I would of been just another woman shopping, but I did notice some looking at me strangely, giving me the feeling they either knew, or they supposed or wondered and had to look harder to decide for themselves, but I didn't care and paid no mind.. just continued shopping.

A couple employees seemed to be staring, but it didn't bother me too much.. it did a little, but I decided to think and feel "f--- it" and didn't let it interfere with how I feel.

So, yeah, some people look.. some people stare..... like I said before.. maybe they clocked me, but then again, maybe they like what I'm wearing, or maybe they're looking beyond and past me to something behind me, or maybe they thought I was hot, or maybe they were thinking "wow, that chick is tall" or maybe they were thinking "is that a man or a woman", even "that's a man dressed as a woman" but I decided, who cares what they think.. I feel GREAT, and besides.. those with questioning or odd glances were very few as most noticed nothing at all.

As I walked by the pet food section, a couple was walking toward me and I realized the male was transman and he noticed me too.. we exchanged "hello" and gave each other a little wave with big smiles That was a great feeling, to bump into a like minded soul whom understood and related.

Tomorrow, there's an in town day time trick or treat for the kids to go trick or treating at the businesses around town as well as activities, etc at the town hall and park. I took my daughter there last year and she had a wonderful time. This time, I am going en femme and being called "DADDY" in front of others will be perfectly fine with me there.

As much as I hate blocking my little one's pretty little face, I'm not willing to show her on a public forum.

OH.. I should add that I'm entirely ready to live full time presenting as female.. I love this too much to not .. I'm very MUCH HAPPIER.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lita, it sounds like you had an awesome time this week and you look awesome as well! Going by the pics you definitely look passable, so I'm sure the looks you got at Walmart were those of complete jealousy. At least you didn't have a lady ask you how to get a BIG ASS!!! LOL!

So I'm really confused, do I need to get larger male parts or smaller male parts to do what you just did? Excellent story, how fun for you!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    you are soooo lucky.... you have an understanding wife, a loving fun daughter..... and lot soooo feminine as Lita... The door has opened for you on the outside.... be careful when you get offered the first phone number.... from a guy like the one in line asking about your beer .... he wanted a taste I am sure

you look great too bad we never met, I liver in Epping for 11 years. i am on yahoo every day im me.

The situation with your daughter bragging about her toy brought a huge smile to my face. Glad you're having fun, Lita!
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

The more i read in the club the angnst i get to go out. All i need is a good hair piece. Some day i will write a similar message. Happy for you.

Reggie

Congratulations, it sounds had a wonderful time!

Keep us updated on your new outings

Keep us updated on your new found freedom. Invest in a simple tripod for your camera and take some pics of yourself while you're "out and about."

It's such an exhilirating feeling being out in the world as woman, isn't it? You're not looking for extra attention, you're just looking to be accepted as any other woman would want to be.