Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught hook line and sinker

Caught hook line and sinker

I had to go to the Hospital for a follow up on a CT SCAN, I thought only talk, WRONG!!!, The Doctor asked me to lower my trousers and remove my shirt, Well after some hesitation, I told him I was a cross dresser ,and was completely under dressed, he just said don't worry I've got a friend who is a c/d, my red face was just subsiding ,and I was stripping off when in walked his nurse smiled at me, started to take my blood pressure ,which by this time was sky high, and she was just chatting as if I was another girl, after the doctor had finished his examination, and as he was leaving he said you realy must do something about your blood pressure, the nurse giggled, and told me she loved my matching cammi, bra and knickers, which were in a Baby Pink Silk,and told me not to worry as she had seen it all before.I walked out of the hospital head held high

Has Anybody else been in this situation, and what was the outcome, as now I whished I had gone FULL ENFEM then what ????

HUGS TO ALL

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

not yet.

but i do ware mostly only woman s clothing, under and outer ware.
    most do not notice or care.

but no bras when i go to the Dr's office.

I would've been in my boy undies for sure....although would much prefer to be in my girls!

My very first time out of the house, I got pulled over on the way home due to an expired car registration. (Dumb mistake!)

I was in full makeup, but minus the wig. It was 12:30 AM, and I suspect he thought I was some sort of transvestite prostitute. I was not at all embarrassed; I just thought it was funny. I had just been with some other CDs, and was feeling pretty good. No matter what, just be confident!

I went to the doctor the other day with a sinus infection. The doctor ask his PA to see me and she was a young and beautiful blonde. I was under dressed and she gave me a prescription and said I needed a shot too. I rolled up my sleeve to get my shot and she said no, it must go in the butt. Holy panties batman what to do now? I tried every way possible to pull my pants down without letting her see my panties. She must have got tired of me taking so long and helped me pull down my panties and gave me my shot. She was very professional and never said a word about me being under dressed. Oh! The sinus infection got better, but I still under dress.

Yes. I always wear a cami & panties (and lately a bra) under my work clothes.

I went for my appointment at my urologist. He wanted an x-ray of my kidneys (for kidney stones). When I got in the x-ray room, his nurse gave me a paper blanket, told me to pull my pants down to my thighs (keep the undies up) & my shirt up a little & lay down on the table with the blanket over me while she got the stuff ready in the other room. So I did such and when she returned I was laying there ready & she did some final adjustments to the blanket AND MY CAMI WHICH HAD A LACE EDGE SHE COULD SEE. My nice RED panties could be seen through the "blanket". She said nothing, took the x-ray & sent me back to the little room to wait to talk with the doctor.

No big deal.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

usually I plan my doctor visits better than that. In fact I am thinking seriously about going to my doctor appts dressed from now on.
    Michelle

A couple years ago I had to go for a carotid doppler. I thought a "picture" of my neck area, no big deal, so I wore my usual panties. Well......I was told to take my pants off and lay on the table where they sort of covered me up. There were some for sure shots taken where they saw my panties, but never a word said. I hope.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Given that patient confidentiality is priority number one this is nothing to worry about. They really and truly have seen it all. I have recently resolved I will not wear anything but my own underwear, and alas it's all female.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have worn panties to my doctors office for about 10+ years. Only comments have come from the nurse, who likes the fact that I wear either silk or satin almost all the time! My doctor only cares that I have some on!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I've told my regular doctors that I'm TG, so that's not an issue. I haven't told my dermatologist, and he noticed my flowered panties during one exam. Maybe that's why he later made a reference that the Biafine he had given me to help heal my face would make me look pretty. (Well, I don't know that it helps...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BethCD View Post
    A couple years ago I had to go for a carotid doppler. I thought a "picture" of my neck area, no big deal, so I wore my usual panties. Well......I was told to take my pants off and lay on the table where they sort of covered me up. There were some for sure shots taken where they saw my panties, but never a word said. I hope.

Beth
    I had the same procedure done and I'm still trying to figure out why I had to strip down to my undies for a neck doppler.
    I wasn't underdressed though. Don't have the nerve to go to the doctor's office underdressed. Not even the dentist.

Doctors and nurses are nothing to worry about.

It is family that make a fuss.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I've read it all before. They are professionals and do not care what you're wearing. I usually wear a bra and girdle (or panties) when we go out. My wife always says, "What happens if . . ." I say they've seen it all before. It's never happened to me (thank goodness) but tonight could be the night. No one seems to notice or care what you are wearing. Always thought about wearing a bra when I go to give blood. Just can't bring myself to do that, tho. Oh well . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    Given that patient confidentiality is priority number one this is nothing to worry about. They really and truly have seen it all. ...........
    They will talk about it among themselves and friends, just not name names. I know. I have a friend who is a nurse. She talks.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I went to the doctor accompanied by my wife. We were in the room and I need a shot, also in the butt, My wife got a funny look on her face as I pulled my pants and panties down. I had on a pair of cotton panties, and the nurse was very professional. After leaving the doctors office my wife said, "I was so worried you would have on a pair of really lacy panties on today!"

i had a full physical in August went total drab. The followup for the results wad after work and I had my girl panties on well I got pot of there with out showing them off.
    Angie

My Doctor is female so I never worried about it much. I had been wearing panties there for years. I just went full time about a month ago and had my first appointment with her this Tuesday since going full time. When she came in and saw me in a skirt in heels she said "is there something you want to tell me Daniel?". I told her about going full time. She said "congratulations on finding yourself pretty girl, I had a feeling this day was coming".

I'm an RN in critical care and I can tell you that we really don't care what you're wearing when you arrive, and we don't care what you wear when you leave, other than we want you to take all your stuff with you.

We're way more interested in keeping you alive. The rest is secondary.

Remember, Drs, nurses, et al have been through YEARS of experience in the hospital. They've been specifically trained, tested, evaluated and experienced in every possible eventuality. Trained to handle the unexpected, trained to not show fear, uncertainty, or opinion to the patients. They've spent years in pre-med getting all the crap jobs that lead to shocking self discoveries. seriously... YEARS.. you're not about to get them off balance with a flash of silk. They have much better things to do with their time than waste it worrying about what blows our skirts up.

Relax! go see your Dr with confidence.. actually --this is a great place to start.. outing yourself. A confidential setting in front of strangers who will, in the vast majority of cases, keep their cool around your secret.

V/R --K

Yes got to the doctors for results on blood tests (all to do with depression) thyroid, blood sugar, testosterone level, cholesterol, and a check on my prostate.
    I thought this was just an informal chat and was surprised with the need for a digital exam of the prostate.
    If he noticed the lace panties when they were around my thighs he didn't say anything, and nor did he take any notice of the cami when I had to strip off for the chest check.
    PJ

Philippa Jane

Have always been very careful about underclothing. Part of the price paid for living in a small rural town where my grandparents played with everyone elses grandparents and my grandkids play with their grandkids. I did have a funny incident in a regional medical center 50 miles away this year. Went in for an EKG, Doppler, and all that expensive stuff that goes along with outliving some of your body parts. Took off my shirt, laid back on the table with my 42B's for all to see. Actually, it was only one very professional nurse but things began to change. Another nurse came into the room, visited with nurse #1 for a minute and then left. Then two more came into the room to "visit" about some important matter. One of which was a very young trainee. Finally the parade ended and I was sent on my way. I am sure they had something to talk about over coffee the next morning. Not the first time for the proceedure but the first time that it became a spectator event. My wife thought it was hilarious. Oh well...I yam what I yam!

Took off my shirt, laid back on the table with my 42B's for all to see. Actually, it was only one very professional nurse but things began to change. Another nurse came into the room, visited with nurse #1 for a minute and then left. Then two more came into the room to "visit" about some important matter. One of which was a very young trainee. Finally the parade ended and I was sent on my way. I am sure they had something to talk about over coffee the next morning-------------

And I thought my experience was embarrassing but Julie and some of you other girls, well it seems I got off lightly

Thanks Girls for telling us all about your experience, I'm sure there's more to come

Hugs To All

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post

And I thought my experience was embarrassing but Julie and some of you other girls, well it seems I got off lightly

J-JAY
    Didn't mean to appear critical of the ladys at the med center. They all acted in a very professional matter. Might have bothered me ten or 15 years ago but...what the heck. There are a lot more important things in life.

I have not been caught underdressed as you describe, but I have been examned with painted toe nails and female underwear, which is all I wear. It each case the doctor and nurse said nothing, other than think nothing about it. They don't care, so why should I?