Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What makes a FtM CDer feel sexy?

When I was 20, I sometimes dressed as a male in order to drag in the birds.
    ie. attract females.
    A nice pair of trousers a stylish shirt and a sports coat were in vogue then.
    Sometimes a cravat, some thought it looked poofy.
    That is basically me speaking as a 20 year old male.
    My other guise also attracted females, nice boobs, blond wig tight slacks or a short dress and stockings.
    Both outfits apart from being radically different, made me feel sexy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I bought a new tie the other day. A black silk skinny tie. Yep, it made me feel sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Yes, some men's clothing is boring, but some is awesome. I prefer the awesome kind.

For example, would you as a MtF CD feel as sexy in a cheap women's t-shirt, dumpy sweat pants and sneakers, as you would in an awesome dress and sexy heels with all the right undegarments and accessories? Yep. I'm comfortable at home in my men's t-shirts and pajama pants. But if I go out, a classy, flattering men's outfit can make me feel confident and sexy. It makes the difference between Archie Bunker and James Bond. Heh.

One thing a great set of men's clothes can give me is the feeling (or illusion?) that I'm more attractive to the ladies and more masculine (less of a wimp or a target) to men.
    Totally agree... while I love female fashions, and find the selection of available styles, materials, colors, sooo much more fun and interesting and enjoyable to wear much more than guy clothing. There really are some amazing outfits that men have available to them. typically i wear nothing fancy - even for work i'm a polo and khakis fan, but i have taken a liking to suits. and yeah, they are all basically the same: slacks, jacket, shirt - one can really express themselves with the variety of colors dress shirts come in now adays. it looks like a rainbow exploded in my closet now, with cyans, pinks, canary, grey pinstripes, white with purple... etc. vest or no vest? metallic sheen in your suit? pin stripes? solid? grey, beige, black, blue, brown? and then the ties... omg. bow ties or traditional in plaids, paisley, cotton, rayon, silk, solids. my favorite are the ties that look like they were sewn from the remains of a school girl skirt. even as menswear, a pink grey and black tartan plaid tie adds a bit of feminine softness to an otherwise powerful suit. i don't always dress upscale in drab, but when i do... i make it look good.

in fact today, i wore a solid pink polo, and got nothing but compliments on how well it looked, and that i could pull it off...

(but today was more of sundress kind of weather - would have whether worn that, than the grey slacks i had on...)
    Last edited by brandi.tgurl; 03-14-2013 at 02:07 AM.
    when in doubt, smile