Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a FtM CDer feel sexy?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Smile What makes a FtM CDer feel sexy?

So I'm a mtf CDer and had posed this question to the other mtf cders, however no one really answered. Then it made me wonder what make a woman who crossdresses as a male feel sexy wearing? Especially since as a guy I find most, if not all, male clothing rather dull.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Briana90802; 10-05-2012 at 07:21 PM.

i have not progressed to full crossdressing yet (due to circumstances, not desire lol) but i have been wearing items of menswear every day. i am not sure i feel sexy so much as relieved when i put these clothes on. when i think of myself in every sense as the male i feel i am inside i can feel euphoric about it, calm, relaxed and i even feel - beautiful? maybe that's the wrong word, but it's a loving and positive feeling just feeling like myself. i'm not sure the dressing thing would be sexual for me though. good question.

lol, ok... after purchasing my first binder and wearing that with my menswear... yes, do i feel sexy? masculine? handsome? i'm going to have to say yes, having a flat chest does help with that feeling.
    Last edited by Areyan; 11-16-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake

Yes, some men's clothing is boring, but some is awesome. I prefer the awesome kind.

For example, would you as a MtF CD feel as sexy in a cheap women's t-shirt, dumpy sweat pants and sneakers, as you would in an awesome dress and sexy heels with all the right undegarments and accessories? Yep. I'm comfortable at home in my men's t-shirts and pajama pants. But if I go out, a classy, flattering men's outfit can make me feel confident and sexy. It makes the difference between Archie Bunker and James Bond. Heh.

One thing a great set of men's clothes can give me is the feeling (or illusion?) that I'm more attractive to the ladies and more masculine (less of a wimp or a target) to men.

Oooooooh now let me see what makes me feel sexy ?

Well dressing per say has never made me feel sexy coz dressing has never had that sexual fetish thing like a transvestite!! But if I was talking specifically as myself well nice underwear definitely makes a big difference to how sexy I feel if you know what I mean Guys Things have to fit well like I like my trousers to show my bum off and my well you know what lol. Tops well until my chest is how I want it not too tight but I do like things to fit me right other wise it's a no go :/ I feel good especially in black and if its red and black well that is tops xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

My Pendleton wool shirt. It may be weird, but there's something about that shirt. It doesn't scream "Woman in menswear!" which is an image I don't really like, the cut and the lines and the rich fabric just feel so, so right. And when I feel right, I feel attractive.

I had a leather bomber jacket for a while felt the same way, but I wore it it; got it when I was like fifteen, a hand-me-down, and wore it for almost fifteen years before it gave up the ghost.

Cowboy boots. Not the traditional heels and pointy toes--too femmy for me! But the more modern cut with a lower heel and a square toe. Mine are a woman's size, but I wear them to feel masculine all the same.

My "cross-dressing" is pretty subtle, just don't like to make a big thing about it and don't want the "menswear" look, but it just takes the right belt or boots to make me feel sexy.

sexy? hmm.. I dunno about that, but I guess I walk taller and feel confident, maybe even kind of handsome in a shirt and tie, I have a pair of black, biker type trousers and them with a shirt is my going out outfit, if I want to impress someone. bit of hair gel, nice bodyspray.

freshly shined boots too, everyone likes clean boots. my pair are nothing special, but I'm saving for some new rocks.

well, i'm a straight, occasional FTM crossdresser, and for me,its packing with male boxers on. I know it sounds a bit...animalistic...but, yeah. Oh,and lynx chocolate body spray.

Okay, firsties, like the other guys defined, sexy in this context means feeling comfortable and attractive in my own skin. Lemme see. . . I remember really enjoying the feeling of underwear when I first started wearing it (still do). Also, I love the way cargo pants hang off my frame. I almost never wear any other kind of pants. Brown leather gloves (in winter, lol). Men's sneakers, particularly anything brown. I don't really like formal wear, but it certainly helps me to pass better. And I have to say, there's nothing that feels quite like a a great cotton or flannel shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

I'm not really sure why but having my chest all binded correctly and well, I feel really sexy. Also with my tanks and button ups under my leather jacket I really feel like a sexy guy. Boxers also do it for me. It sure doesn't hurt when a group of teenage girls is giggling over you either.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Hi Todd welcome to the forum. When you get 10 posts you can ask to join the Club House.

Humm strange thread .....most men I know fell sexy if you look at them for 3 seconds no matter what they got on....just thought it was the same way for FtM

Joann

A Mess of Contradictions
    No, we're actually very vain. Have to compensate somehow for the lack of penis.

Well Ive just seen this thread again and I thought oooh Im gonna have another shot so here goes.

Since I posted on this thread loads has changed for me so lets see how I feel now.

What makes me as a Transsexual Post Op Male feel Sexy?

1 Nicely fitted boxer briefs make me feel really sexy and manly.

2 Well fitted trousers or jeans again what show me off both front and back.

3 I like my tee shirts to fit well not too tight not too baggy and I still prefer black and red to anything else.

4 Shirts I like a nice shirt always makes me feel good.

5 I like wearing vests and the more my chest is taking shape the more Im loving it:-)

6 I like a nice cardigan or as I call it a mandigan lol I always feel reall manly in them.

7 Jacket wise if I could afford it a nice leather jacket I love leather.

8 As for shoes well a nice pair of shoes always finishes an outfit off.

Hope this is ok. ..... Felix :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    Humm strange thread .....most men I know fell sexy if you look at them for 3 seconds no matter what they got on....just thought it was the same way for FtM

Joann
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMouse View Post
    No, we're actually very vain. Have to compensate somehow for the lack of penis.
    Translated that means it takes 4 seconds

I was wondering this the other day, everyone's answers definitely opened my eyes a bit although it makes me ponder things from here to infinity...
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

OMG I loooove this thread!

... Trans guys are so hot. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

according to me an FtM should feel sexy when he can be the male partner with an MtF; i.e. both partners cross dress and enjoy complete role reversal.

Average Young Man
    I love wearing a tie. Thats probably my favorite is finding ways to dress down a tie. It's just such a sharp classy look. I also am a fan of the skinny jeans considering how slim I am I try to use that to my advantage. A nice pair of chinos does wonders for my backside and frontside Lastly, my glasses. They help me pass more than any other piece and they make me feel very manly, as odd as that may sound...lol.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_shark View Post
    I love wearing a tie. Thats probably my favorite is finding ways to dress down a tie. It's just such a sharp classy look. I also am a fan of the skinny jeans considering how slim I am I try to use that to my advantage. A nice pair of chinos does wonders for my backside and frontside Lastly, my glasses. They help me pass more than any other piece and they make me feel very manly, as odd as that may sound...lol.
    Not odd at all really shark glasses do help to top off the look!
    This is a great thread I have really enjoyed the read.
    @ yes trans guys are pretty hot too.I love one who takes a more fashion approach and doesn't look sloppy.
    I have one very cute trans man friend and he tends to dress in baggy attire and I always tell him dude you need me to take you shopping.LOL
    He wears a knit hat all the time even in summer WTH? I always try to yank it off his head.

Average Young Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Not odd at all really shark glasses do help to top off the look!
    This is a great thread I have really enjoyed the read.
    @ yes trans guys are pretty hot too.I love one who takes a more fashion approach and doesn't look sloppy.
    I have one very cute trans man friend and he tends to dress in baggy attire and I always tell him dude you need me to take you shopping.LOL
    He wears a knit hat all the time even in summer WTH? I always try to yank it off his head.
    Lol on the knit hat. I have a guy friend that does the exact same thing with a knit hat in the summer...even in a Texas summer. He's a model though, so dude could pull off a paper sack and make it look like runway fall 2014.
    Ha, yeah, personally, I like to have fun with men's clothes, there's so much to do with them!
    It's ironic on the glasses, I'm supposed to wear glasses or contacts as a chick and I won't, but as a dude, those aren't even prescription and I won't take em off!
    The name's Adam. 19 year old FtM in Philly USA. Looking for friends and confidence.[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    So I'm a mtf CDer and had posed this question to the other however no one really answered. Then it made me wonder what make a woman who crossdresses as a male feel sexy wearing? Especially since as a guy I find most, if not all, male clothing rather dull.

Thanks.
    Hi Briana90802

As an MtF cross dresser part time, sometimes fully (don't go out as such much) and most of the time underdressed. There are many occasions that I want to be
    masculine for my GG friend. Well if I don’t shave she really likes it, just a day or two's growth. Ok just like I don't have the natural bonuses that you have i.e. boobs or gorgeous nipples, facial hair can be a bit of a problem unless you taking hormones. Then a nice crisp clean shirt under my bomber jacket and clean jeans + ankle boots. My SO always gets very hot when I pick her up or arrive at her office like that. A good aftershave is also helpful; personally in drab mode I use Infinity after shave. I usually only use Channel 5 when in Jane mode as we refer to my Cd’ing. Polished boots/shoes also make an impression. Hope my 2 cents is of some help.

Hugs
    Jane
    "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam," : Popeye

Average Young Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane-C View Post
    Hi Briana90802

As an MtF cross dresser part time, sometimes fully (don't go out as such much) and most of the time underdressed. There are many occasions that I want to be
    masculine for my GG friend. Well if I don’t shave she really likes it, just a day or two's growth. Ok just like I don't have the natural bonuses that you have i.e. boobs or gorgeous nipples, facial hair can be a bit of a problem unless you taking hormones. Then a nice crisp clean shirt under my bomber jacket and clean jeans + ankle boots. My SO always gets very hot when I pick her up or arrive at her office like that. A good aftershave is also helpful; personally in drab mode I use Infinity after shave. I usually only use Channel 5 when in Jane mode as we refer to my Cd’ing. Polished boots/shoes also make an impression. Hope my 2 cents is of some help.

Hugs
    Jane
    Your male style sounds identical to my male style. Bomber jacket and ankle boots? Perfection.
    Thanks for the tip on the aftershave. It took me a long time to even figure out what that was for lol.
    The name's Adam. 19 year old FtM in Philly USA. Looking for friends and confidence.[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Junior Member Breanna Jaqueline's Avatar
    Sexy? I don't think I've ever heard a guy, myself or another, ever refer to themselves as feeling sexy before. Maybe that's just me. Isn't it man code to only use the word when you talking about a girl?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I think sexy applies to men to. Maybe sexy is not the right word but it is close enough. Like for gay men they are into underwear that compliments the positive things about there bodies and strait men like there like clothes that makes there out side look good. Maybe most of strait men do not think of being sexy per say but being handsome is a better word. Seems women think of word is sexy but men think of handsome.

Naw, I think guys can say they feel sexy. How about that song, not sure what its called, that says "Im sexy and I know it." Or the old song by Right Said Fred, Im too sexy.