Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a FtM CDer feel sexy?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I just thought about some thing. I find certain cologne helps me to feel bit more manly.

Yeah, me too except its not really cologne, its Axe Dark Temptation antiperspirant and body spray. Kinda interesting how a smell can put you in a certain mood.

*singing* ...Im too sexy for my shirt
    too sexy for my shirt
    so sexy it hurts...
    Last edited by Andy66; 08-30-2012 at 11:57 PM.

I like Brute Old Spice and Guillet. I like Axe Soap my favorite is Snake Peel and the Orange kind(i forget the name) but it smell liked in-since.

Banned Read only
    Hi people
    You guys want to know what it takes for a man to feel sexy.............listen up.
    First you grow hair everwhere and dont shave period,then take a 2 min shower with zest only and then throw on a t shirt and shorts with some high tops and cruise around and let the chicks just eye you up and down and then just wink at them and smile...

Thera

No,,,,No,,,,,No,,,,, Just Reeled up a Big azz Lemon Fish an Pulled into the dock on the last day of the Fishing Rodeo an Hold it up an say ,,,,Here it is Boyz ,,,The Big one yall have been looking for ,,, All sweaty an Dirty ,, Torn up Muscle Shirt ,,Shorts an Camo crocs ,,, Sun Tan ,, Tatooed ,,With a $250 Pair of Costa Del Mar Glasses an a Salt Life Viser ,,, Now thats sexy ,,, Standing on the Bow of 30' Twin Screw Open Fisherman ,,,T Tops an the loudest system in town ,,,, What cha exspect ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

No sexy is when you say" hold my beer and watch this" as you try to do something stupid like jump up and over 4 lawn chairs while being so drunk you can barely walk let alone jump or you and your buddies spray paint I love you (what ever her name is) on the water tower. Now that is sexy and classy.

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    No sexy is when you say" hold my beer and watch this" as you try to do something stupid like jump up and over 4 lawn chairs while being so drunk you can barely walk let alone jump or you and your buddies spray paint I love you (what ever her name is) on the water tower. Now that is sexy and classy.
    It's not classy but I would totally hold a guy's beer while he tried to impress me.

...of course for me, it would have to be something like a risky trade in the Stock market. "Hold my beer babe, I'm gonna put 50k on Apple and try to ride the bump they get from that court decision a few minutes ago."

That's hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Ok I admit to watching to many youtube videos of stupid people.

Strong personality without being forceful... would totally have me shivering and (probably) agreeing to whatever the man suggests, doesn't matter if FtM or GM. Learn this lesson well, boys
    ---
    Danielle Grey
    http://www.facebook.com/graygirl83
    Yahoo: graygirl1983

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cologne on a guy I find interesting something in a musk scent always felt good in guy mode not too much just a hint.
    When I used to be more on the guy side I found women were attracted to something clean smelling and not musky like I liked so English Leather was the go to scent.Just a hint is the key.
    My girl side loves something more on the citrus scent pallet.
    Yeah a "fruity" sent LOL makes sense huh?
    Ulta Water Blossom is my go to scent in both modes clean and sort of has a hint of lime.OMG this stuff smells good.
    Had a young lady at the grocery tell me wow you smell good what is that? I wish my hubby would wear something like that.
    I told her what it was and she said I'm going to sneak that in his cologne selection and peel the label off.

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    So I'm a mtf CDer and had posed this question to the other however no one really answered. Then it made me wonder what make a woman who crossdresses as a male feel sexy wearing? Especially since as a guy I find most, if not all, male clothing rather dull.

Thanks.
    Suits are pretty bad ass as a man. Im transgender (m2f), but I can definetly appreciate the feeling of wearing a suit.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Suits are pretty amazing feeling I will have to agree.

Cool thread.

Yeah, yeah all us MTF's can drone on all day about what makes us feel "sexy" in male mode but the OP ask the FTM's. Keep it coming FTM's, don't let us poncy MTF's outdo you on this one!

I watch for that do not worry.

A nice, moderately expensive cotton shirt with detailing (interesting colours, weave texture, etc.). Australia has a chain called Tarocash, they were awesome shirts and I haven't found anything like them in the UK, I still have/wear my Tarocash shirts. Team with a knit vest or waistcoat, over either jeans or tailored pants.

I feel sexy wearing a shirt with bottons, large jeans! Or a suit with a tie!!!

i agree susmitha. i feel the most sexy when i am with my SO who is a MtF CD. but unlike the rest of the guys i just can't do the dress shirt and tie. i've tried... and it is the way i would feel the most sexy, but my body type does not allow for it to pass at all. i have way too much bosom to successfully pass. so i am kinda stuck doing the loose shirts with a jean jacket or something over top. i look more thug than anything. but it's all good when i'm with monica cause she makes me feel sexy any way i dress.
    Ah well, will have fun anyways.

https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.wagner64 feel free to add me!

It has been quite enlightening to read this thread. It also makes a great deal of sense. Hello everyone. My name is Tiffany

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Yes, some men's clothing is boring, but some is awesome. I prefer the awesome kind.

For example, would you as a MtF CD feel as sexy in a cheap women's t-shirt, dumpy sweat pants and sneakers, as you would in an awesome dress and sexy heels with all the right undegarments and accessories? Yep. I'm comfortable at home in my men's t-shirts and pajama pants. But if I go out, a classy, flattering men's outfit can make me feel confident and sexy. It makes the difference between Archie Bunker and James Bond. Heh.

One thing a great set of men's clothes can give me is the feeling (or illusion?) that I'm more attractive to the ladies and more masculine (less of a wimp or a target) to men.
    Rather the same but different for me. When I am dressed as a female I feel as though women should find me more attractive than when I am in male mode. Suffice to say this is not the case. Most women want men to look like men and not dressed as a woman.

I think the right curvy girl could rock pj's and t-shirt.

I think I look really good when I wear beanies, hoodies, or flannel, especially flannel, I also think I would look really good in a tuxedo but I have yet to buy one. I really like wearing my hair long and not up in my beanie but I have to draw on a lot of facial hair so I look more masculine.

Hi welcome to the forum.

I'm FTM gosh-darnit!
    I'm reposting to this thread to say that I feel sexy in tailored trousers, a button up shirt, and a nice tie. Good shoes with 2 inch lifts help, since I am a 5'4'' FTM. Good question though.

I find a man in a suit very sexy!