Thread: Is Halloween stressful or exciting for you?

Is Halloween stressful or exciting for you?

So Halloween is only 11 days away and I'm in such a dilemma as to what to wear, what parties to go to, do I go enfemme to parties that I will know people, stuff like that. Amazingly, it's not stressful to me but rather exciting. It's like my time to be myself and the preparation is part of the fun and excitement! I find myself trying different clothes on, looking at newspapers and on line for parties and convincing myself to just dress as I want and who cares what they say or think. I actually pass fairly well. Last year, I went in a very sexy outfit and some friends could not believe I wasn't a woman and that it was me. It was a blast.
    So my question to all of you is, is Halloween a big deal for you and how do you feel about it? Are you as excited as I am? Do you hate it? Got any great stories to share about prior years?
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

Halloween isn't celebrated very much in the UK the major supermarkets usually have lots of kids stuff on sale but in the county I live in it has been banned by the local authority because of the begging aspect of trick or treating. But I don't really think anyone misses it...............

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do