Thread: Do you rock the school girl look? Why and how?

Thumbs down Do you rock the school girl look? Why and how?

Hey ladies, I am planning on going out this Halloween for my first time... I was pondering what I should wear and I keep coming back to the school girl look... I think this is the one I want to attempt! It is sexy but has sort of an innocent look and appeal to it

I was wondering how many Of you other girls liked this look? Where and how did u pull it off? I am trying to figure out exactly what I wanted to to... What is it about it that just drives people crazy!

Thanks for reading

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Of all names to suggest a school girl costume for Halloween..Britney Can say alot of girls think of that outfit..but then they reconsider due to the fact that so many do think of it.. I cant tell you how many school girls or nurse outfits I saw last year.. so i went with a fairy.. yes there will be others.. but it was what i thought suited me best..so..if that is what suits you the best..then go for it.. remember, its about who you want to present.. now who wears it best, is to be seen...lol.

I tried to pull it off once and did ok.. you could have seen it if the MODs had not pulled all the albums off...love you mods.. hehehe....

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

I am not worried if others try it... It might help me blend in . Did you buy a costume or put it together yourself? I am lost her but it sounds like the look for me

I say if you have the body for it then go for it

Me i am thinking about being a "Dark Fairy" with a nice black and blue dress and keeping with the dark theme have dark makeup etc etc

Im not really a BIG girl but i am no where close to a skinny girl So having a nice dress will make me look nice but having like a skirt/tank-top with my belly showing would not be a good thing

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Britney and Kylie..I"m going as a fairy..and yes in a way, a dark fairy.. I put things together since I already had a corset top.. take a look at my thread, even though the colors don't really match..it will be dark and drinks served so i'm okay with it all..

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

if my belly was to show...every body would need emergency medical attention. and be blinded from the event.
    me i am just dressing up in a cute dress, no costume.....no money for one.

Sure! From time to time I'll go school-girl. See Avatar.
    -Sedona

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Britney
    Do you rock the school girl look? Why and how?
    Hey ladies, I am planning on going out this Halloween for my first time... I was pondering what I should wear and I keep coming back to the school girl look... I think this is the one I want to attempt! It is sexy but has sort of an innocent look and appeal to it
    I was wondering how many Of you other girls liked this look? Where and how did u pull it off? I am trying to figure out exactly what I wanted to to... What is it about it that just drives people crazy!
    [SIZE="2"]If you like it, why the thumbs down?

I like the look, but not the sexy aspect. I can “pull it off,” as you say. I pull it off as often as I can. Since everyone wears oversized pants or shorts, it’s downright shocking to see a girl wear a relatively short, neat, well-fitted skirt. If it’s too short, the male mind wanders, simply because you can see what you don’t normally see. The knees and lower thigh are exposed and somewhat framed for viewing. The more the thighs are exposed, the more sexy the look. You’re not too far from the panties. Maybe if she bends over a little... Do I have to tell you what drives people crazy?

Personally, I like to feel the air on my knees, and the sexiness is lost on me. I can (and do) wear them short. I do this purely for comfort. It’s very pleasing, and I’m not overly encumbered by the male libido. I see schoolgirls differently, though. There is evidence of forced learning, discipline, female comportment, and sisterly companionship on view, if you care to look. I'm talking about actual schoolgirls, not the "costumed" variety. It’s clothing as mindset, whether or not the participants are buying in to the system their parents have chosen. Don’t you think about what you’re wearing?

Innocent? Not now, not ever. [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Last Halloween my costume was that of a naughty school girl! Costume was of items already in my wardrobe - short plaid pleated skirt, white short sleeve cotton blouse, white knee high socks, and black patten Mary Janes. Also wore big dark rimmed glasses, a small pink plaid necktie and ribbons in my hair to match the skirt. Easy costume and had a great time!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Many of us can put together a schoolgirl look from clothing already in our closets.i have the short pleated skirt over the knee black socks and mary jane shoes.my guy white shirt could work.I just see this look as a fun dress up.If ppl like it all the better.All I need now is a halloween party to go to

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I think a school-girl costume is OK, but it seems fairly simple. It is just a style of clothing that some girls wear every day, and would not fit as well with unusual makeup. I would rather go for something a bit more ornate, more in the style of the common Alice in Wonderland costumes.

Yes. That is actually kind of the look I was going for in my avatar pic. Although it wasn't Halloween, just an everyday look I sometimes enjoy. I like the style of a blouse, shorter pleated skirt and knee high socks. It might be some repressed feelings from 12 years of catholic school.

If you want to wear real school uniforms, you have to have a body as small as a real girl. If you're much above about an adult size 12, nothing available in stores will fit.

Yeah... I wear a size 4 to 6 and I can fit into real schoolgirl skirts in the girl's size 14 range.

i am not very big... I have never been measured as far as dress size however i think i will be able to find one... Where is a place that would have real uniforms?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Halloween? ... Schoolgirl? ..... I say definitely go for it! This is a pic of me and my wife Marla last year. All of my outfit was already in my closet. My blouse is a real "French Toast" school girl one. The cardigan came from JC Penny and the little pleated skirt I found at Goodwill as did the Mary Janes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-16-2010 at 11:25 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wink The School Girl Look

I say go for it girl! As you can see by my avatar, nothing beats school girl legs in black tights!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I love the look, and it's my "default" when I can't think of something else for parties and such. My blouses and skirts come from Torrid; there's at least one schoolgirlish looking outfit every fall. Accessories make the look. Do you want to look prim and proper? Knee socks, flats, etc. More bad girl? Heels with ripped fishnets, punk rock pins and black lingerie!
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Since I went to a Catholic school, the schoolgirl look has never appealed to me. I'm not saying it doesn't look good, just that it doesn't have that sort of appeal that many find in it. And I've never cared a whit for Britney Spears (a/k/a/ Twitney Sneers) so there's that, too.