Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Amazing Day Today! [Picture Story]

Aspiring Member

Most Amazing Day Today! [Picture Story]

OMG everybody, I had the most fun doing what most people would call errands today. To jump right into it:

I've been really stressed out at work the past two weeks so I figured a good girly day out might help. My wife was gong to work at 1PM so I needed to kill some time.

Apart from body jewelry I really didn't have any feminine jewelry so I figured I could get some cheap stuff before I went out. As some of you know about me I'm way too scared to go out shopping in guy mode (even for jewelry) but I had been talking to a friend who said it was basically no big deal and gave me some pointers (thanks Krysta ^_^) on how to deal with the SA's. Short story kept short I came back with the following silver pieces for under $40:

After I gave my wife a kiss and told her to have a good day at work it was time to get ready. I decided to go with a black and deep purple eyeshadow combination. I was so proud of myself after I was done because not only did it not take a half hour to do my eyeliner I also didn't stab myself in the eye - HA!

[SIZE="2"](this is after I was sweating all day, looked better when I first did it lol)[/SIZE]

I had already picked out an outfit that included a brand new top that I hadn't worn before:

Before I left I made a few goals for myself that I wanted to accomplish.

1. Step it up a bit and wear high heels (I've worn wedges out before but not real high heels).
    2. Audibly interact with store SAs. (My past two times out I could not bring myself to do it)
    3. Actually make a purchase at at least one store. (Again I hadn't gotten the courage to do this yet)
    4. Eat at a restaurant while I was out. (^^same^^)

I feel that when I make personal goals like this it helps me overcome my fears. Sort of a way to "man up" and just get the job done lol.

Before I left I decided to knock out goal #1 and wear my 3.5" boots out. So I set off around 1PM, first stop was the bank to get some money for my purchase (whatever it was going to be). I was hoping there would be a walk up ATM so I could hop out of the Jeep and walk around but just a drive though.

While I was at the bank I decided my purchase should be something I really needed: a bra that fit, and a few pairs of panties. I decided to go to Sears first since I saw a bunch of cute panties at the other Sears store when I bought my new jewelry.

Unfortunately this other Sear's selection stunk so I went to Belk. My shopping at both stores were pretty uneventful even though it seemed like I was the only person in the store wearing noisy heels. While I was shopping in the intimates section I couldn't help but notice this 16-20 year male old kid sitting on a bench waiting for his mom to finish her bra shopping. He kept looking at me and everytime I looked him back in the eye he would quickly glance elsewhere. My paranoia almost kicked in but then I realized it almost seemed like he was checking me out....creepy....

Anyway I picked out three items, the SA was really nice but because that kid was still around I felt pretty nervous so I kept the conversation to a minimum while checking out. Even though it probably seemed like I was ignoring the SA she was very professional and nice. Goal #3 done, here's what I got:

[SIZE="2"](not really my style now that I look at it all but oh well, everything it really comfy [/SIZE]

By this time it was around 5:30PM and I was getting hungry. I almost chickened out and went home but decided to do a drive through as a compromise. As I was driving to the Chik Fil A I got a bunch of courage out of no where and thought I would have some fun. I planned to order with my best feminine voice, then slip back into my male voice regardless of whether or not it was a male or female employee I was dealing with.

As planned I ordered in my femme voice. I turned the corner of the building and go figure, the person that waited on my was this very cute girl in her late teens/early twenties. I pulled up and the conversation went a little bit like this:

CFE: [with a cute smile on her face] "How are you doing ma'am?"
    Me: "I'm good, how are you?"
    CFE: [pauses, deer in the headlights look] "Good..." [Goes back to getting my food bagged] "...umm, would you like any sauce with that?"
    Me: "Nah, I'm good."
    CFE: [hands me the bag with a confused smile] "Have a nice day."
    Me: "You too!"

I actually felt kinda bad messing with her like that afterwards, but I'm sure it wasn't a big deal and now she has a great story to tell Anyway I considered that enough to cross goals #2 and #4 off the list.

After I left the restaurant I went to a few other places (Target, gas station) just so I wouldn't have to go home. Eventually I decided it was time to get home (mostly because my feet were hurting so bad from walking around in heels all day lol).

As soon as I got home I snapped a few pics while I could still stand then tried on my new bra and thong:

Anyway to summarize this was the first day that I've felt %100 Kristin, and my stress from the past two weeks at work is temporarily gone ^_^

Awesome girl!!!!!so glad for you! you deserve it!hopefully you will have many more days like that! perfect, that is!
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Next time I go out you're coming with!

awesome! as long as you pay for the plane tickets! lol. you look great in the pics, one hot biotch for sure! the jewerly really adds to the whole outfit, you look more 'polished' with it! that necklace is soooo cute! and the purse, and the top. lol
    Last edited by Krysta; 10-16-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

congrats kristin see its will get easier every time you looked beautifull and have beautifull looking hands
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Congrats! It sounds like you had a lovely day!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Davis View Post
    congrats kristin see its will get easier every time you looked beautifull and have beautifull looking hands
    Thanks And you're absolutely right; it really does get easier and more enjoyable each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysta View Post
    awesome! as long as you pay for the plane tickets! lol.
    I would so fly you down to sunny FL if I had the cash =)

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Fantastic day out Kristin,I bet its left you itching to get out and do it again,well done
    Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Sounds like a fun day. And I too like the jewlery.

sounds like an amazing day out! I love the bra/thong set you got... I am really jealous

Great story! My guess is that the young fellow definitely was checking you out; in your pre-outing photo you are obviously a cute young woman, not very much older than that "16-20 year old male" and definitely someone guys in that age group would want to check out -- so score one more for you!! Hugs - Diane

Great story and well done! The smile in the last pic says it all. The reactiopns you were getting were clearly because you look so good. Wish I had the figure for the bra and pink pants ... they work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeDeBris View Post
    in your pre-outing photo you are obviously a cute young woman, not very much older than that "16-20 year old male" and definitely someone guys in that age group would want to check out -- so score one more for you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    The smile in the last pic says it all. The reactiopns you were getting were clearly because you look so good. Wish I had the figure for the bra and pink pants ... they work!
    Thanks gals ^_^ I'll tell you what, I need to wear heels more often just to get used to them. My legs feel like I was doing squats all day lol.

Hey Kristin, It Looks and sounds like you had a good time! I've been told many times that going out will get easier with each trip! (not that I have proven that yet) I like you bra and panties, very cute. Good choice of jewelry too! And I did notice those toes are done!!!! I am very proud of ya!!! A HOT Chic in a sharp Jeep, I bet you turned a lot of heads!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

It looks like you had a blast!! Nice outfit too, you know this is only the beginning.....you'll always want to go out en femme! Whenever I dress as Shelly, all my problems go away too and the next day I feel totally at ease with everything and everyone around me.....can't beat that feeling!

Shelly

Silver Member
    Congrats on your "mission accomplished!" Going out & about only gets easier with each time, until it all becomes routine. Very cute outfit, poses, and smile - you look better than some GGs. Observe what GGs in your area and age group are wearing to continue to build your wardrobe. As for high heels - that too takes practice, practice, practice. Hope you post more adventures of Kristin. Thanx for sharing.

In one word "cool" that's the way to go girl. Nice story and cute underwear

I will agree with everyone. You look stunning. I like the top for sure. I need to get my hair longer,(wish it would grow quicker) but oh well. I don't like wigs at all makes my head sweat. I have been going out dressed almost daily and love it. I need to expand my wardrobe also. We sill see what happens and it does get easier the more you do it. Great job on the eye shadow also.

Also the in the last pic where it shows the total outfit what kind of shoes are those? Boots or flats.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    This is really awesome Kristin! I feel the same way you do, try set goals and "step it up" each time. Your stuff is great to read and very encouraging. Please keep sharing!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hi Kristin, sounds like you had a great time!. I'm sure the others are right - the young guy was checking you out but couldn't get up the courage to act on it (more fool him). You made some awesome purchases, even if I agree with you about being a little harsh on the girl who served you your food .

I particularly like the "after" photo with the pink track bottoms and the polished toes.

You are quite right bout practising with the heels - it does get easier, although I till can't go much more than 18 hours in heels. The shopping gets easier too and if you're anythingf like me you'll find you get stores where you prefer to go pretty.

Great tale, well told! Congratulations
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Wow what a story Kirstin. Keep at it girl, you look great!

You look like you had lots of fun. Showing off your conquests is one of the signs while the smile on your face is the biggest. Great Story
    Michelle

So pretty. So feminine. The boy was definitely checking you out.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiera79 View Post
    I have been going out dressed almost daily and love it. I need to expand my wardrobe also. We sill see what happens and it does get easier the more you do it. Also the in the last pic where it shows the total outfit what kind of shoes are those? Boots or flats.
    That's awesome; I'd be happy with going out dressed once a week now that I'm getting used to it :P The shoes in the last pic are my 3.5" heeled boots (the ones in my profile picture). They were actually my wife's but she gave them to me; they're kinda my "lucky boots".

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleythenewgirl View Post
    Your stuff is great to read and very encouraging. Please keep sharing!
    Thanks Ashley. I'm always so chatty when I have days like these so I will definitely keep sharing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    You are quite right bout practising with the heels - it does get easier, although I till can't go much more than 18 hours in heels. The shopping gets easier too and if you're anythingf like me you'll find you get stores where you prefer to go pretty.
    Thanks for the encouragement Rianna, I can't wait to see how I do the next time I go out.