Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Approaching a possible Transman

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post

Good luck, have fun. If you do your best and still manage to offend someone anyway, well maybe they're just too touchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Charlene you come across as kind, genial and well-meaning. Most people will be able to sense this. As a means to survival most transmen seen to have a sixth sense about who is genuine and who is not. So you dont have to worry. You are a good soul.
    Andy and 7sisters, My biggest problem is that I am admittedly socially inept. Not fitting in with general society in the first place along with repressing my feminine side for the first 37 years of my life has made me that way. I am doing my best to learn though. As for being touchy, arent we all that way sometimes? I mean you would never guess I could be that way just from this post. Unless things get personal I tend brush things off pretty quick though.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Aspiring Member
    You'll do just fine! Dont worry too much. At least you are very genuine. And that itself is such a gift to others. I know you treat others the way you want to be treated. And that's the key.